Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Pictures from out about

^ lol@IBZ,

u didnt inform the SOL ppl that we met yesterday at your big-nosed home territory of Dahabshiil shabac. it was very interesting seeing you to be honest. i cant stand you and i bet your a helga to my Arnold lol. and I was very glad in hindsight to confront you about the allegation about the good adeer doctor.

y'all should have seen IBZ, she was blushing and embarrassed of my domineering presence because i was loud and chauvinistic, but her sophistication and class was very clear and she left the sour taste of defeat in me.

ALPHA 1-1 IBZ.....til next time.

arafat inaadeero, she made allegation about his unethical approach towards the patients. i'm sure you'll agree the good doctor who spent many years perfecting his trade should be in a position to charge his patients. ppl like IBZ want freebies. waar if it was up to me man, not only will i charge very harshly but i'll make sure that many of IBZ folks are negligently got-rid-of.

inaadeero, xaal waa inay bixiso ibtisam.

Ibtisam   

Alpha Blondy;838025 wrote:
^ lol@IBZ,

u didnt inform the SOL ppl that we met yesterday at your big-nosed home territory of Dahabshiil shabac. it was very interesting seeing you to be honest. i cant stand you and i bet your a helga to my Arnold lol. and I was very glad in hindsight to confront you about the allegation about the good adeer doctor.

y'all should have seen IBZ, she was blushing and embarrassed of my domineering presence because i was loud and foam at the month, but hefr sophistication and class was very clear and she left the sour taste of defeat in me.

ALPHA 1-
IBZ.....til next time.

Lol I cant stand you and I was glad to confront you about my uncle! lol

Lool @ Carafta- Typical I dont know the man or story but clan is everything indeed!!! lol

Alpha, for some reason I believe you when you say you wouldve negligently got rid of all the none blondy clans! Acuudubillah

The blog is very informative and refreshing; it's good to see pettiness hasnt made you less optimistic.

As you know the public sector is in transition and eng Hashi's sucessor Mr Samale is serious about proper finances too.

I hope more money is poured urgently into health and social sectors.

How come you did not visit jabuuti, there are even better croissants and cakes (butter no trans fats) or any other comfort there, not to mention swimming with whales etc.

PS: I hope hooyo acted as a good host if you crossed her lol, she has lots to say about health, imports or NGOs.

Ibtisam   

Salman, I am so embarrassed, I called her once and said lets have coffee soon, and then it completely slipped my mind afterwards! Subxanallah :o :O :o

Hashi gave lots of money to the Hospital in his last year in office, which Samale was kind enough to let us keep it without reducing it when he arrived, so we shall soon have MRI, CT and many other things.

I have not had time to go jabuuti or anywhere else for that matter, aside from one week in Dubai this month, I have not left country since arriving. But inshallah when it cools down- for my next holiday maybe I will pop down to that end- although I was thinking to get away from Somalis all together!- a break from anything Somali.

*Ibtisam;838028 wrote:

I have not had time to go jabuuti or anywhere else for that matter, aside from one week in Dubai this month, I have not left country since arriving. But inshallah when it cools down- for my next holiday maybe I will pop down to that end-
although I was thinking to get away from Somalis all together!- a break from anything Somali

i've been to the uk 2x, ethiopia 4x djibouti 3x and to Berbera x2, Sheikh, burco, gabiley, layocaado x2, xiis, maydh, las qoray, wajale x3, boroma x2, karin, saylac, el sheikh, bulahar, lughaya and balligubadle.

leave NOW ibz and never come back if you want my advise. lakin for me the funniest thing i said to you yesterday was what the dreaded locals say to me all the time (this really hurts me) but this time i said it to IBZ in an attempt to 'other' her.

''wali miyaad joogtay?'' looool

Ibtisam   

Loool @ other her!!!

Alpha, SO you are not really a local (Despite your unsightly look yesterday which is why I was embarrassed and blushing on your behalf}. It means for every week you was here, you spent two weeks out!

So I guess miyad so noqotey haadan is what the locals should say to you.

UK has been calling me, if only it had summer time :D

Carafaat   

Alpha Blondy;838025 wrote:
arafat inaadeero, she made allegation about his unethical approach towards the patients. i'm sure you'll agree the good doctor who spent many years perfecting his trade should be in a position to charge his patients. ppl like IBZ want freebies. waar if it was up to me man, not only will i charge very harshly but i'll make sure that many of IBZ folks are negligently got-rid-of.

inaadeero, xaal waa inay bixiso ibtisam.

Alpha,

Our adeero doctor should charge any price he wishes. since when is medicine not a trade business. gabartaan Ibti xaalkeedu will not be sufficient. we shall go for the big fishes. Ngonge, Norf iyo OdaySomali ayaan xaal ka rabnaa. clan is everything inadeero, for sure. :D

Ibtisam   

Carafaat, nimanka ha isku doonanin, for my troubles your uncle saw it fit to give me five, six punches to my head (and I'm small) if he was not drainage with angry at the time and could aim better, he would've potentially killed me with only four punches. Lucky for him I dont operate on clan lines, otherwise he would've had a very painful accident at the hands of my bored younger cousins, and then our elders would've shown up to demand xaal from yours for your drainage uncle punching inantood simply for telling him to perform a C-section he is already paid for, at a public hospital, instead of haggling with a women who has been in labour for 4days in the miyi. Akhaas, waad ku uncle lahadhiin.

Carafaat   

Ibti, anigu xaal diyaar baan u ahay for the first 4 punches. everything above is the responsibility of his sub-clan.

really strange doctor walee. I heard about this dental doctor in Hargeysa who slaps and punches women as a form of Anesthesia. I try to avoid these kind of 'alternative medicine'.

Blessed   

LooooL @ waad ku uncle la dihiin. :)

Kan Carafaat marna qabiilka daa'ya ayuu ku xaadiriyaa dadka hadana he seems to know everyone qabiils and injects it into every discussion.

Ibts.. sorry didn't get back to you xalay. I was told I'm not allowed :( but have friends who are interested, so send me the info if you can. :)

*Ibtisam;838035 wrote:
Carafaat, nimanka ha isku doonanin, for my troubles your uncle saw it fit to give me five, six punches to my head (and I'm small) if he was not drainage with angry at the time and could aim better, he would've potentially killed me with only four punches. Lucky for him I dont operate on clan lines, otherwise he would've had a very painful accident at the hands of my bored younger cousins, and then our elders would've shown up to demand xaal from yours for your drainage uncle punching inantood simply for telling him to perform a C-section he is already paid for, at a public hospital, instead of haggling with a women who has been in labour for 4days in the miyi. Akhaas, waad ku uncle lahadhiin.

quite pathetic IBZ,

i will no longer tolerate such insults and pure allegations. unless you have tangible prove, you should keep your gob shut for the goodness of our respective tribes cordial relations. sick and tired of qurbo joog voyeurist like you, i mean what business do you have in Hargeisa Group Hospital? are you even qualified to work there? i knew you were part of Aar's volunteering group to clean up the hospital on friday mornings. i know this becos this was how this little group was advertised to me: there are lots of 'buff' looking girls from dibaada lol. laakin, when did you promote yourself to intervene in such serious matters at the hospital. i wouldn't be surprised if you performed a few C-SECTION's yourself.

i'll have you arrested and then you'll be forced to pay the xaal and publicly apologies to the doctor. in case you don't know i have very close and personal friends at the top echelons of somaliland police force.

-----

arafat, inadeero, i think we should cut of relations with this habro clan until the xaal is paid or IBZ is given as a bride to one of us.

Ibtisam   

Looool Blessed! :)

Alpha, he did it in front of 20 people, including 5 staff and his patient, and then admitted it on local TV, justify it by saying wa gabad reer xamar aha, aniguna nin kadidaisa uu so cabey baan ahey (sill man drinking piss for no reason), and therefore have a right to act like lunatic when I wish. So no need for me to proof anything- As for your police, they already arrested and charged your uncle- u mean he did not call you from his two days in jail? guess you are not so important in the clan since you are finding out these things online eh! :D

Loool Bride or xaal, get lost.

The buff girls from dibaadah did not include me, they are still here though. :P

I cant believe you are defending a man who saw it fit to beat me up alpha!!! Akhaas your lost, waa iney juxa kab dacas aha kula dhacado.

Carafaat   

Alpha, shame on you for getting our clan involved in this honourless case of the women beater. Can you do a better selection of your 'hiil' cases next time and select a more honourable and more profitable case like a land or business issue.