Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Pictures from out about

Carafaat   

Abu-Salman;838156 wrote:
The wadaad finance minister
must lobby for ever greater share for the health sector and serious taxation of the rich Somtel, Dahabshiil etc. A few experts or trainers can do wonders and educate future health workers, less arrogant but public service oriented ones, just like those ubiquitous Cubans on very low salaries imported in Djibouti.

Samaale goormu wadaad noqday. kii Parliamentka Riyaale ku dhex caayay saw maha? :D

Ibtisam   

LOOOOL North! they never called me that!!

Salman, we currently have (today) 35 health workers here, 15 of them doctors, 17 of them Somali Diaspora, the rest foreigners- Indians, Russians, Norwegian and UK. All recruited and paid for in someway or another with the help of writing 1000s proposals to NGOs with lots of money. Most are here for 2years with a mandate to train two people in their field before leaving. In time people will become less dependent to greedy mean doctors. Putting them out of business and giving poor people an alternative is the best way to hurt them, without breaking any bones.

Carafa he was a wadaad before he was in politics- and the two are not opposites- he can be both,

Malika   

Lol. Ibti, this is SOL clan against anyone daring enough to touch one of our own..- Sounds like you got him shaking in his boots, good for you.

Ibtisam   

Blue they boys posted a few- and Im waiting for LSK to show us an easier way to post pictures! current system requires i host them somewhere else first! Yiiiks. Thanks

Malika, funny you say that, for the most part the long term diaspora returnees living here have formed a clan-less clan closer than their different clans. :D

Carafaat   

Carafa he was a wadaad before he was in politics- and the two are not opposites- he can be both,

wadaad siyasada ku jira oo caytama. :D

Well, Somalis call nurses Dr; there is little difference in practise and what counts is experience and decency.

I was watching ina Samaleh at Wajaleh border visiting customs, Riyaleh era crooks did not care about the suffering of the masses, so do sadly many of the elites, and yes the finance minister is wadaad and is due to announce soon an even greater budget ($150 millions).

With few surgeons trainers and standards, local medical schools will be oversubscribed and people even willing to pay more fees; I can't see how there could be other priorities than a few dozen health experts and trainers for the state budget.

State focus on health and an essential drug strategy can provide community/users paid for cheap generic drugs, as we have done in Djibouti (I remember it started as a local initiative inspired by the "Bamako iniative", supported by Guelleh, though others paid for the conference costs etc).

Carafaat   

Abu-Salman;838218 wrote:

I was watching ina Samaleh at Wajaleh border visiting customs, Riyaleh era crooks did not care about the suffering of the masses and yes the finance minister is wadaad and is due to announce soon an even greater budget ($150 millions).

And yet he was the only MP of 164 MP's/Guurti members present who yelled liar[/b](beenloow) at President Riyaale, while he was holding a speech in Parliament. liar/beenloow waa caay, that makes him someone caytama. ku dar taasna CV'ga wadaadka. :D

wyre   

Carafaat;838196 wrote:
wadaad siyasada ku jira oo caytama.
:D

Nimaan Geeridiisa Maqal Wuxuu Oran Jiray " Wadaad Tusbax Iyo Kitaab Baa Lagu Ogaa, Ma Xawaarahan Baa Beddelay" Isagoo Ola Dan Lahaa Sheikh Shariif Iyo Xasan Dahir :D

raula   

Ibti-you are a classy lady indeed ! you didn't stoop to such nonsense (retaliation) as your cause to the poor/the less privileged would've been undermined. Keep up the noble work sista!