Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Pictures from out about

Juxa   

I am so angry walahi... I can't believe a man would behave like that

Ibti you are truly qof dulqaad badan! Qashin like him should be made a social outcast

He should be named and shamed everywhere.. I still don't get why your zillion family members won't bring this man closer to his maker

Inla xanuunjiyo bey aheyd

Ibtisam   

Chimera your most welcome. And no, it is no joke.

North, I refuse to be drawn into pettiness- particularly at a clan level, plus you know me, I am more like to hit over the head myself than get someone on him. In any case my bored cousins will kill him or at least make him disabled and then all of alpha people will be lining up to sing his praises and seek compensation. :D

Juxa, because I never told my 10000 family members and I would like it to remain so;

Juxa   

JB iga daa warkaaye waxan rabaa gacantu uqaadey ibti iney jabto... Don't care how

I wish it was xamar gurigi galo dab baa la qabadsiin lahaa

NGONGE   

Qandalawi;838090 wrote:
Lool, I laughed not because the thread is funny the comments of the contributors. Ngonge offered 'hiil' to fight for the girl of the clan, seriously?
:D

Also Alpha's claim to belong to a Somali clan
, I always thought the man's dad was Mali and his mom Somali, mase clan-ki of the mother ayuu sheeganayaa

I don't know what happens in your part of Somalia but in the rest of the manly world, nobody sits about as women get beaten. Plus, putting aside the clan link with Ibti (for c is always e), I still have hopes of making her my sis in law. It's not as if she wasn't already perfect, the girl can even take a punch. :D

Malika   

Oh my, I thought as Chimera it was banter, bisinka ninku wax baa kaa qaldan subhanallah. Hagling pregnant women, beating our very own Ibti is definetly a hanging sentence worth. Then again even the likes of him, have those whom will shield him just because they shared an ancestral..

Blessed   

No offence Carfaat but you seem confused and easily swayed, bal isla yara hadal intaanad caalamka kale afkaaga u furin, waa iga talo. Seems like Alpha dhowr bool ayaa ka dhacay in those qaad sessions. According to Islaamo news, qaadka Ethiopia laga keenaa wuu fooraraa oo raguu foorariyaa, waad liicaysaa ee bal is ilaali.

Ibts. As much as that xayawaan pissed me off, you did good. We can't all resort to uncivilised behaviour.

Juxa   

Yes we can blessed. The man's behaviour waa unacceptable luqadiisa waa inlagula hadlo

But then again I am neither peace loving person or from nabad doon qabiil

Waan ka xumahay Alpha wuxuu Yiri I always thought the man understood the importance of aligning yourself with decent people

*Blessed;838129 wrote:
According to Islaamo news, qaadka Ethiopia laga keenaa wuu fooraraa oo raguu foorariyaa, .

Sun baa lagu soo buufiyaa si uu hore ugu baxo ,,,, So it is probably the affect

NGONGE   

*Blessed;838129 wrote:
No offence
Carfaat
but you seem confused and easily swayed, bal isla yara hadal intaanad caalamka kale afkaaga u furin, waa iga talo. Seems like
Alpha
dhowr bool ayaa ka dhacay in those qaad sessions. According to Islaamo news, qaadka Ethiopia laga keenaa wuu fooraraa oo raguu foorariyaa, waad liicaysaa ee bal is ilaali.

Ibts. As much as that xayawaan pissed me off, you did good. We can't all resort to uncivilised behaviour.

Don't let Carafaat get to you, ayeeyo. He's a loveable script that aims to irritate (same as Alpha). As for the uncivilised behaviour, I would normally agree with you (in general) but in theis case, I still feel the man got off lightly.

Blessed   

^Aha@JB.

Juxa and Ngonge, way fiicnaan lahayd in dhakada laga qaraaco but with a town full of Alpha oo miidhan, this could easiy turn into a reer feud. Tit for tat waa waxa in dilay dadkeena, luuqad cusub in la baro ayuu baahanyahay.

Ibtisam   

Lol. Oh My God, you guys even got peace loving smiling JB to offer to beat people up!!! and lovely MAlika egging him on!!!!

Juxa @ burning his house down and breaking his hands! Im not known for peace loving, nor is my clan!!!! classic quote of the day! lol

Blessed ayaa ii hadshey- we need to learn a new language, be it legal or just letting things go and moving on with the positive aspects.

Bisinka, we are very hot headed people, this is why small things such as this in our society turn into reer hebel iyo reer hebel and escalates so fast.

I hope he's forced to pay heavy fines or xaal to sister Ibtisam at the very least; an arrogant Dr is of little use.

The constant public finances improvement must be channeled in importing decent doctors as this is the real problem, after proper management, much more than machines (we had one from W. Africa paid a $1000 a month; their training is a la French and decent).

The wadaad finance minister must lobby for ever greater share for the health sector and serious taxation of the rich Somtel, Dahabshiil etc.

A few experts or trainers can do wonders and educate future health workers, less arrogant but public service oriented ones, just like those ubiquitous Cubans on very low salaries imported in Djibouti.