Pictures from out about

Ibtisam   

^^^^^^ LOOOOOOOL hahaha @ better with your hiil cases!!! lol

Sii fiican baan uu qolsey walahi!!! lol

Ibtisam   

^^^^^^ LOOOOOOOL hahaha @ better with your hiil cases!!! lol

Sii fiican baan uu qolsey walahi!!! lol

BN   

I am guilty of Googling you yesterday! Just curious to know what the reference to this Dr was. Ok, my conscience is at ease once again. LOL. :-P

Keep up the blogging; it's exactly what we need and provides a great window for those looking to return or contribute somehow.

PS: You are a great writer.

Salaam

Carafaat;838050 wrote:
Alpha, shame on you for getting our clan involved in this honourless case of the women beater. Can you do a better selection of your
'hiil'
cases next time and select a more honourable and more profitable case like a land or business issue.

you fake pathetic script. i know we are not of the same stock, why if you were- you will know that we eat together, hunt together and work together regardless of the 'hiil' at stake. stop sending me PM messages. this is unacceptable, YOU will show me respect and i will hunt you down and expose the SOLer controlling you. how dare you go against the clan line, you fake wasteman.

IBZ and her like deserve to be occasionally reminded of who they are and where they are. so i'm convinced this little girl is lying. she has a questionable track record and has been known to make shit up in the past. if you cant control your mouth then you should be aware of consequences.

Carafaat   

Alpha Blondy;838071 wrote:
you fake pathetic script. i know we are not of the same stock, why if you were- you will know that we eat together, hunt together and work together regardless of the 'hiil' at stake. stop sending me PM messages. this is unacceptable, YOU will show me respect and i will hunt you down and expose the SOLer controlling you. how dare you go against the clan line, you fake wasteman.

IBZ and her like deserve to be occasionally reminded of who they are and where they are. so i'm convinced this little girl is lying. she has a questionable track record and has been known to make shit up in the past. if you cant control your mouth then you should be aware of consequences.

I feel your anger inadeero. Yes, Ibti is Kulmiye and want to cleanse out all UDUB's from all positions. Dont worry there will be elections again in couple of years, then you can clean up goverment from all the Kulmiye corruption and all the Kulmiye women beaters. :D

NGONGE   

No point complaining now, Ibti. You had you chance to get revenge on this guy but you refused. I am not a violent man and the last time I've been in a fight, your dress of choice was (probably) huggies pullups. I did offer to confront the rascal for you (or at least wait for him in a dark alley) but you would have none of it. Ha kaa saarto dee.

By the way, you do need to take a break and get away from that place for a while. Come back to civilisation, dear. Come recharge your batteries and remind yourself of what is acceptable and what is not.

Lool, I laughed not because the thread is funny the comments of the contributors. Ngonge offered 'hiil' to fight for the girl of the clan, seriously? :D

Also Alpha's claim to belong to a Somali clan :D, I always thought the man's dad was Mali and his mom Somali, mase clan-ki of the mother ayuu sheeganayaa :D

Ibtisam   

^^^^ NGonge offered because like every other man, he was pissed off a MAN- never mind a doctor would resort to violence, also I make him laugh and he finds me charming, so he was amazed anyone will beat me up :D

Every guy I know, aside from Alpha has offered to beat him up, even JB- who I thought never gets angry, upon finding out some weeks later- he shouted at me. WHY didnt you tell. I was like why, miyaad kuu so qosli lahedy!

Anyway Alpha has hijacked my picture thread naga daya already. Pictures of things I wanted to show you guys baan uu furey.

Please LSK show me a way to post pictures without linking it from another site or my computer details coming up- you could find yourself the owner of some truly amazing pictures I have taken!

Juxa   

What do you mean he hit you? And he is still alive?

A doctor should first save a life and then charge if possible. Ibti is absolutely right to out the corrupt *****

JB anaa qaba wixii xaal ah please hala ii garaaco nacaska I want both his wrists fractured so that he never lifts gacan danbe on a woman

Shame on dadka difaacaya I would be ashamed to be in same qabiil with him

Ibtisam   

Adam to buy will cost you and arm and a leg- depending on location- plus you will need to buy the whole block- wont sale you individual offices/shops.

You can rent a good size space for what ever use for $200 and less, or rent a whole house for $450 or less (unfurnished) and use all the rooms as offices.

Why you coming to see me??? I will role out a red carpet for you.

JB :D :D :D :D

Juxa Xxxxxxx love u.

Yes he is well and alive, still haggling with poor women in his own box surgical clinic.

N.O.R.F   

Ibti, you're a tough woman. Prosecuting him is better than beating him up though. You've been very dignified in how you've dealt with it. Laakin if he gets off scott free dee tell your bored cousins then :D

Chimera   

Ibti, thanks. I'm thinking ahead, no immediate plans lol

Wow so the encounter with the Dr is not banter but for real? That's pretty disturbing, hope he gets whats coming for him.