Sign in to follow this  
Maaddeey

Abdullahi Yusuf in the eyes of true Somalis

peasant   

^ War ninkan sidaad sheegtay diinta iyo camalka AUN Cabdullahi yusuf in uu isbaaro u dhigto buu hadafkiisu yahay

Blessed   

Maaddeey;815922 wrote:
Yaa kuu sheegay it will haunt me in my aakhira?, aaway 'Whatever he was, Illaahiisu la joogaa.'? anigana maad Alle ii deysid?. Ogow aniga xukum adduun baan ka hadlayaa, Aakhiro Alley u taallaa, adse aakhiradii baadba dhex gashay!.

Volume 8, Book 73, Number 71:

Narrated Abu Dhar:

That he heard the Prophet saying, "If somebody accuses another of Fusuq (by calling him 'Fasiq' i.e. a wicked person) or accuses him of Kufr, such an accusation will revert to him (i.e. the accuser) if his companion (the accused) is innocent." ( Sahih Bukhari)

Sahih Muslim Book 001, Number 0116:

It is reported on the authority of Ibn 'Umar that the Apostle (may peace and blessings be upon him) observed: When a man calls his brother an unbeliever, it returns (at least) to one of them.

p.s Adiga directly ayaan kuula hadlayaa. I'm not gossiping behind your back and certainly won't be flogging you when you die. I understand that he was not popular. I wasn't a fan of his policies but to go around bashing his Islam after his death is pointless and a little OTT.

Mario B   

*Blessed;815968 wrote:

Narrated Abu Dhar:

That he heard the Prophet saying, "If somebody accuses another of Fusuq (by calling him 'Fasiq' i.e. a wicked person) or accuses him of Kufr, such an accusation will revert to him (i.e. the accuser) if his companion (the accused) is innocent." ( Sahih Bukhari)

It is reported on the authority of Ibn 'Umar that the Apostle (may peace and blessings be upon him) observed: When a man calls his brother an unbeliever, it returns (at least) to one of them.

Thank you sista, tell this modern day Khawaajis and takfiris that they are putting their deen in danger with their actions.

Maaddeey   

*Blessed;815968 wrote:

Narrated Abu Dhar:

p.s Adiga directly ayaan kuula hadlayaa. I'm not gossiping behind your back and certainly won't be flogging you when you die. I understand that he was not popular. I wasn't a fan of his policies but to go around bashing his Islam after his death is pointless and a little OTT.

I'm calling a brother an unbeliever? and consequently I'm Kaafir according to the hadeeths you quoted?.

Somalia   

Maaddeey;815991 wrote:
I'm calling a brother an unbeliever? and consequently I'm Kaafir according to the hadeeths you quoted?.

Damn, it looks like it.

Blessed   

^Seriously, are you being delibrately obtuse here? No, the hadiths mean that YOU will be answerable to Allah for making takfiir on a Muslim. It's better for you to leave his deen, iskaga hadh... or don't, I'm done with this thread.

Maaddeey   

Before you go, my dear Blessed, take this with you!:

First, The hadeeth says it returns to the accuser if the accused is innocent, no?.

Labo: Qof Muslim ah ma gaaloobi karo miyaa?, aayadaha ka hadlaya in gaalo lala saf noqdo soo akhri, ama buug la yiraahdo

الدلائل في حكم موالاة أهل الإشراك

Jacpher   

This is the hadith blessed tried to remind the fella balse xadiiska ayaa kibir iyo islaweyni laga sii qaaday.

Maaddeey   

^^ And the need of this video is??, how much time did you spend finding it on utube?.

Malika, I care less!. Just wanted to get things straight!.

Malika   

^ Haye.

ps. Ninkaan aad maxkamad sartee is dead, maxkamad kaa weyn buu sarnani doona for whatever he has taken with him camaal ahaan.

As you were.

Maaddeey;816004 wrote:

Qof Muslim ah ma gaaloobi karo miyaa?..

Waa yaab sida ay ugu fududahay in qof diinta laga saaro.

here is a list of some of the ahkaam which should be practiced once a muslim is libeled a Murtad.

1) He will be divorced from his wife.

2) He will be killed.

3) His body will not be washed.

4) He will not be prayed on.

5) He will not be buried in Mslim graves.

6) He can not be prayed for (Duca).

7) He can not inherit or be inherited.

and the list goes on.

and the only time a muslim can be called a Murtad is when they deny one or all of the pillars/foundations of Islam by say or deeds,

then he is to be dialogued about his say or deeds, his intention or NIYAH is clarified, and then if he still insisted on his say/deeds Then the Ulamaa/judges will give a Fatwa about his Riddah. Then he will be given a period of Tawbah/repentance, if it does not work, then and only then the Islamic state (not a group of people) can carry out the sentencing.

Its clear Riddah in Islam is not something which can easily be handled by Buuryaqab boys who know nothing about what they are talking about.