Sign in to follow this  
Maaddeey

Abdullahi Yusuf in the eyes of true Somalis

peasant   

The Zack;815789 wrote:
^Who killed the 6K that died in 2006/2007?

Do innocent people take up arms against their government and do they demand anarchy to prevail or hinder progress for silly reasons?

The Zack   

peasant;815793 wrote:
Do innocent people take up arms against their government and do they demand anarchy to prevail or hinder progress for silly reasons?

Their government? Since when Xabashis became their government?

Somalia   

Somalia;815751 wrote:
Are you claiming he died otherwise? And he never murdered 6K people.

The 6k people who claimed to have died, died as a consequence of the insurgency by ICU/Al-Shabaab.

It is propesterous to claim he was behind it, as he would have been shipped to the Hague just like Gaddafi would have been. So no, he didn't kill them, they were collateral damage on the part of the insurgency.

But to the more important point, why do you call the legend Abdullahi Yusuf a murtad but not people like Hussein Aideed who said that there is no border between Ethiopia and Somalia, and people like Geedi who had an equal part in bringing in the Ethiopians to quell the Islamist advance?

peasant   

The Zack;815795 wrote:
Their government? Since when Xabashis became their government?

We have talked about this many many times and xabashis are in the country as we speak now and they are now liberators to some as opposed to being invaders which was the case they wanted us to believe in the past. Yo go figure what have changed..

The Zack   

peasant;815801 wrote:
We have talked about this many many times and xabashis are in the country as we speak now and they are now liberators to some as opposed to being invaders which was the case in the past. Yo go figure what have changed..

The only fella that supports Xabashi's current invasion is Oba Hilowle. He also opposed them in 2006. Nevertheless, 6K people were killed by Xabashis in that year with the request of late Yey. Crimes against humanity!

Maaddeey   

Jacpher;815654 wrote:
Maaddeey:
so it is my fault that I challenged and proved your claims wrong? Is it also my fault you don't know the difference between ‘hundred’, ‘hundred
s
' and ‘70' ???

You can dismiss my points here but people do know now

no sheikhs or scholars ever named Cabdulaahi Yusuf Murtad. Stop manufacturing fake fatwas about Somali scholars.

Culumadaad ku been abuuranee and you put on religious tshirt.

Next time you try to play a little god and declare people murtads, I'll be here challenging and point out the flaws in your argument.

Sxb, Culimada markay lahaayeen:

Waxaan ugu baaqaynaa shacabkayaga in uu kaga hortago gumaysiga wax kasta oo uu awoodo ilaa cadawgu dib uga gurto dalkuna xoroobo. Waxaa ka xaaraan ah qof kasta oo ka mid ah shacbiga Soomaaliyeed in uu gaalada uga hiilliyo muslimiinta; si ay u gaaraan ujeedooyinkooda gumaysi.
Qofkii la soo safta gaalada waxa uu kala xukun yahay axkaamta oo dhan, wuxuuna noqonayaa taargad muqaawamada u calaamaysan.

was there a situation or they just produced the Fatwa hypothetically?. If the one who sides with gaalada is like them, what about the one who led them to the country?.Aayaddaan: عتل بعد ذلك زنيم ruuxa loola jeedo waa la wada yaqaan iyadoon magaciisa la sheegin, sidoo kale xukumka & tilmaanta ayaa muhim ah oo 'man facala kada fahuwa kada' waaye.

Maaddeey;815910 wrote:
...Qofkii la soo safta gaalada waxa uu kala xukun yahay axkaamta oo dhan, wuxuuna noqonayaa taargad muqaawamada u calaamaysan...

Alsheikh Xasan Daahir waxaa uu la safnaa oo waligiisa ahaa oo sirta uu ku qarsan jiray Al-sheikh Asayas Afawarqi. Bal ka tali taasna, bal xukunkiisu muxuu noqonayaa? I know you won't have any answer Yaamaadeey.

The Zack;815803 wrote:
The only fella that supports Xabashi's current invasion is Oba Hilowle. He also opposed them in 2006. Nevertheless, 6K people were killed by Xabashis in that year with the request of late Yey. Crimes against humanity!

the irony when a Kenyan dabadhi*** is acussing me for being a habash supporter looooooooooooooooool

Maaddeey   

*Blessed;815656 wrote:
Oh my.. you've been itching for 8 whole days to flog a dead man? Whatever he was, Illaahiisu la joogaa.
Pulling the murtad card my come to haunt you in your own aakhira
ee calm down. SMH!

Yaa kuu sheegay it will haunt me in my aakhira?, aaway 'Whatever he was, Illaahiisu la joogaa.'? anigana maad Alle ii deysid?. Ogow aniga xukum adduun baan ka hadlayaa, Aakhiro Alley u taallaa, adse aakhiradii baadba dhex gashay!.

peasant   

Maaddeey;815919 wrote:
^^Kaddaab!!

Goormuu Efewerki oo Muslim la dagaalaya la saftay Xasan Dahir?. Derbiyo madax ku garaac aa waddaa!.

Eferwerki muslimka gacanta ma ka qaada horta? May be you should contact with Eritrean Islamic Congress and ask them if they are oppressed or not.

peasant   

Maaddeey;815926 wrote:
^^ Yaa taa ka hadlay, sxb.?. Is Hassan Dahir with him on his fight with Islamists?, thats the Q.

Why would you befriend yourself in the first place with someone you know who oppresses muslims?

Especially for someone like Hassan who claims to be fighting for islam should know better!

Maaddeey;815919 wrote:
^^Kaddaab!!

Goormuu Efewerki oo Muslim la dagaalaya la saftay Xasan Dahir?. Derbiyo madax ku garaac aa waddaa!.

Horta ogoow Kaddaabnimada waxaa ka xun Xaqiirnimada.;)

1) Imika waxaad inkiraysaa in xasan daahir ku noolaa Asmara for three years 2007-2010.

2) Inuu taageero iyo advice uu ka heli jiray dowlada Eretria.

He was under the very influence of afawarki who hates islam more than Zanawi, ask the Eretrian Muslims.

He was enjoying the easylife of asmara while the Muslim Mujaahidiins in eretrea were being sloghtered.

Taas hadaysan [walaa wal Baraa'a] soo hoos galeyn, then your intention is as clear as the sun.

Anyway we are not going anywhere with this conversion with you saaxiib, horeey soomalidu ugu maahmaahday (Nin meel u caddahay, meeli ka madoow) adiga waxaa kuu cad C/Lahi waa gaal, li ajli reerka uu ka dhashay, adeer Xasan iyo Adeer C/qaasim waa muslimiin, li ajli reerka aad ka wada dhalateen. But keep the good work, your masked monkey takfiiri brothers need you.