Sign in to follow this  
BOB

2008 African Cup Of Nations in Ghana.

Yeah Egypt look good ,,,,,,,,,,,,, but i don't want them to be so good that they win the cup ,, :D

Haye ,,,, what is today's result ?? ,,,,

sorry, i had to party as it is the weekend ,, :D

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ None of this matters. Egypt look too strong for everyone else.
:D

Yep. They were good in their first two matches. But not so impressive in their yesterday's draw against Zambia. I thought they would have a smooth run to the semis, but I guess Angola will turn out to be a formidable challenge if they continue playing like yesterday.

They should at least be smart enough to pack their bags the night before the semis as The Elephants gonna quash them under their heels. Not in the least concerned about that. Taking a free day just to see them crushed smile.gif

They had home advantage in their last final against The Elephants. It's all West Africa now.

N.O.R.F   

^^I want the Elephants to get their revenge in the Semis but if Angola do a good job I wouldnt mind that aswell.

Sunday, 03 February 2008

Ghana v Nigeria, Quarter Final, 17:00

Ivory Coast v Guinea, Quarter Final, 20:30

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, 04 February 2008

Egypt v Angola, Quarter Final, 17:00

Tunisia v Cameroon, Quarter Final, 20:30

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NGONGE   

Shar ma'arke,

Keep on dreaming, saaxib. Angola don't look that hot. They're going to lose that game. Had it been Tunisia against Egypt I would have worried but Angola will be like a walk in the park for Shahata's boys. I am with Egypt all the way.

Here is my prediction for the Qtrs:

Ghana 2 v Nigeria 0

Ivory Coast 3 v Guinea 1

Egypt 4 v Angola 0 (yes I am that confident)

Tunisia 0 v Cameroon 1 (though Tunisia might shock us all). :D

ps

Do you sense an Arab bias in my choices?

N.O.R.F   

^^Time will tell

An Egypt vs Cote Semi is what I'm waiting for. It will be Champions League regulars vs Al Ahly boys.

Watch out Arabs :D

3A46398EADDD5ADF334B3F12542DB6.jpg

^^Should Egypt continue dillydallying with their chances as they did against Zambia, then Angola will do the job, I tell ya. But on a normal note, I wouldn't count on Angola bowing The Pharaohs out of the tournament. But the elephants will. That's beyond the shadow of a doubt! The 4-0 prediction. Oh no. Remember they drew with Zambia.

Yes. Your post suggests that you are subtly but precariously leaning toward the Arabs. Expect a let down. Maybe aiming for a third place may do the trick for you.

Tunisia 0 v Cameroon 1. That's a ridiculous margin to predict smile.gif .

^Right. Last time they had the crazy home support, now the finals are gonna in the West = less A-rabs and more Africans, therefore more support for Ivorians.

I ain't even sure if Pharoahs can make past Angola. We shall see....

^Right. Last time they had the crazy home support, now the finals are gonna be in the West of the continent = less A-rabs and more Africans, therefore more support for Ivorians.

I ain't even sure if Pharoahs can make past Angola. We shall see....

P.s. i like the make-shift gym.

A.J.   

These arabs dont have what it takes to beat the likes of Ghana and Ivory coast this time around. For me Ivory Coast have been absolutely awesome and their attack looks absolutely lethal. their defence will get better when Toure comes back for the Semi's. Ghana have also shown their immense qualities especially with brilliant players in Essien and Muntari. Egypt have not faced any tough sides yet (Cameroon are a joke with a guy older then my grandad in defence in Song) so cannot yet be seen as such a strong side. Face it arabs the blacks are coming for ya so you better get ready to hand the cup back to the true africans :D .