Sign in to follow this  
BOB

2008 African Cup Of Nations in Ghana.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by A.J.:

These arabs dont have what it takes to beat the likes of Ghana and Ivory coast this time around. For me Ivory Coast have been absolutely awesome and their attack looks absolutely lethal. their defence will get better when Toure comes back for the Semi's. Ghana have also shown their immense qualities especially with brilliant players in Essien and Muntari. Egypt have not faced any tough sides yet (Cameroon are a joke with a guy older then my grandad in defence in Song) so cannot yet be seen as such a strong side. Face it arabs the blacks are coming for ya so you better get ready to hand the cup back to the true africans
:D

True Africans? Egypt the mother of civilisations, Egypt of the Pharaohs, Egypt that helped create this tournament in the first place is now not considered a true African? Cajeeeb!

Still, we shall see today. :D

^^So what do you think of Manucha's goal of the tournament(so far) ;) . Angola was on their heels today although they had the advantage of ball posession.

Looking forward to the repeat of last ACN final in Egypt.

Skipper   

I am yet to see so much justice and hard work prevail as this years african cup of nations. Nigeria played awfull football and were instantly knocked out by industrious ghana, cameroon tried to played some sort of physical football but on the process they were given lessons n how football ought to be played thorough skills and creativity. Sharmakee du er altså fra norge huh? me too sxb and nice to meet you.

NGONGE   

Egypt bossed that game. The score did not reflect how well they played. Drogba and his boys must really be worried now. The Pharaohs shall tame the Elephants again. :D

Skipper   

Ngonge couldnt agree more with you on that. Egypt not only did they controlled the game but they had the elephant players on thier pocket all day long. Having said that i think egypt were playing on their home turf and had the support of everyone on the stadium but i think this game is a different one altogether. Did you notice that eypyt and tunisia players are more skillfull than the others? i wonder why?

NGONGE   

It's not the skill, they seem more organised. I think Egypt will beat the Elephants because of that. The other african players are too emotional and moody (see the Super Eagles). Wind them up and you'll win. The Egyptians are good at that.

ps

The Cameroon game was a cracker. Shame one of them had to go out.

Angola showed technique and perseverance for much of the game, not to mention the fireworks from Manchester United's bound Manucho. They proved wrong many pessimists who looked down on them.

@Skipper, kjekt at det er flere norsk-nomader her smile.gif .

Følger du med mesterskapet på Eurosport forresten? Er lut lei av han kommentatoren, som har en nedverdigende holdning om Afrikanske dommere, fotbal og ikke minst dens regler. Han sammenligner alt afrikansk (fotbalmessig) med Norge og Europa. Og kor han skryter av Norge altså! Han mente at Norge ville nådd langt om de hadde deltatt i det Afrikanke mesterskapet.

Han ble tidligere sparka av TVNORGE etter dritt kommentatering i Royal League.

Bortsett fra han, takker vi EuroSport som sender turneringen direkte. Vi må protestere og bombardere Eurosport med e-post, sms osv. Har sendt kritiserende SMSer til han stadig vekk under kampene.

Well Tunisia should go back home ,, at least i won in the second game being defeated in the first match ,,, :D

Egypt shouldn't go to the finals ,,,, someone has to stop them ,,, they seem to be well organized and can do some good shootings from distance.

Skipper   

SHarmake kommentatoren er en dritt sekk. Det at han tror at Norge kan spille fotball i samme nivå som f.eks. Tunisia, Angola, Egypt, Ghana er bare for urealistisk, som jeg har aldri sett maken til. Elsker eurosport.Bor du i Trømsø forsatt? Kaldt huh