Sign in to follow this  
BOB

2008 African Cup Of Nations in Ghana.

NGONGE   

^^ Not while Hassan Shahatah is in charge. Egypt all the way. :D

Did you watch the game for third place? No wonder neither team got to the final.

Would be a tight game! Difficult to predict. But I hope The Lions gonna take advantage of their phsysique and defence qualities just like in the semis.

And the Pharoahs, well, They have their quick and correct passes on their side and not mentioning their smart and fast counter attacks. These guys are unpredictable, I tell ya.

Eto'o all the way. Like his calmness. He's always composed.

^^Will go for the long-lasting energy-giving meal 'Fufu' instead of the yummy dessert that only give a quick boast of carbs for a short time. That's why North africans can't keep up with their opponent's pace during overtime :D

Congrats Egypt! You deserved it.

Lol@ the officials running out of medals. Hadari didn't get one and had to borrow from his coach. Not mentioning medals falling on the ground. Seems Ghana didn't care much about the arrangement after failing to come to the final.

The tournament was colourfull though and full of life. Always looked forward to the next game although my team and all the teams I supported failed me. But the best squad won.

Can't wait for the next one. In the meantime we can look forward to the trivial and less joyfull Euro tournament.