Sign in to follow this  
Macallinka

Baydhabo Captured

What is the obsession of the seccessionists with alqaeda terrorists? Ethiopia Today has a Moral duty to safeguard their borders which is being threatened By an international terror group.The defeat of alqaeda are both in the common interest of ethiopia and somalia.For the seccessionist,concentrate more work on khatumo and awdal states because that is where your priorities lies.And Stop sending us those terrorists like Godane.

Johnny B   

And so went the agreement between the defeated terrorist and the yet to be recognized secessionist.

Am i the only one rejoicing the cream of the wishful thinking.of Al-shabab/Al-qaida re-emerging from nowhere causing havoc in south Somalia until Somaliland is recognized.?

:D

This cannot be called an invasion even though it depends on who you regard is in charge the TFG govt allowed Ethiopians in their Country so technically its not an invasion.i dont think any Somali likes Xabashi inside Somalia laakin dan iyo awood daro ba u geysey inay is bahaystaan. Lets just hope Somali soldiers can fill the vacuum and the Xabashis can return to their homeland.

Abwaan   

Jiiroow Bakaal;792618 wrote:
Waa filimkii 1991_2006

Xaabsade waxuu badalay shaati gaduud ,Hasan Qayaadna waxaa bedelay Dooxada Shabeele hadey dhisayaan SOODARE 2.

nah, there is a functioning government now sxb.

Abwaan   

Che -Guevara;792698 wrote:
^Dude, there are no Ethiopian in Baydhabo. It's mighty TFG:-)

lol..Che, i like the sarcasm! Malla isku ciyaaraa, beenta waa laga fiican yahay, in maamul dowladeed la taageerana runta loogama leexdo, anigu TFG waan taagersanahay but I don't like Ethiopia to interfere with Somalia issues. My approach is Let them respect the Somalis in Ethoipia and their regions first!

Ethiopia is a minor issue. A poor next door neighbor. The big problem are the fake Jihadi's and others who are attacking our very existence and way of life. They will be gotten rid of and a new republic emerging will be a problem for Ethiopia..

gooni   

Madaxwene aan diyaaradba ka dageyn meel laga cussuumana ugu jecel hotel biyo qabow shalayna diiday ethopia maantana jecel, kuna andacoonaya waa walaaleheen dalka noo xoraynaya iyo dagaal ooge la socda amxaar maxaad u kala fadalaysaa enginere?

It matters not, lets support the Sharif & his admin, they will leave like the others before them. Lets support our national organis and the capital and the soth returning to calm and stop the blame game. Lets learn from the recent past..

The mass grave of the foreign terrorists i.e. members of alqaida being hosted by the alshaab extremists must be like that of Osman bin Ladin : deep in the Indian Ocean. Period.

Raamsade   

Good news and kudos to Mukhtar Roobow for sparing rer Baydhabo bloodshed by leaving the town without firing a shot. I'm still not too keen on armed Injirleey strolling Somali towns.