Sign in to follow this  
samjamaa

Why I am not married?

Aaliyyah   

Juxa;795565 wrote:
Aaliyah it is not just the men to blame, we women are the source of evilkaas! they are the ones beenta sheegaya left and right, they participate in several ayuutos and Sh!t like that.

In fact even women should get jobs to support their kids and be positive role models. if they did that we will see smaller succesful families. I dont support this whole notion of blame faarax for everything

on the topic, you are not married yet because you are not ready yet!

Juxa yeah hun im well aware of that. Thats why I said women abuse the system and lie in my previous post. But, I do put the ultimate blame on the men...nimanku wa inay masuuliyad reerkooda qadaan oo mayacnimadaa iska jojiyaan :).

Carafaat or should i said xaaji hehe..I believe juxa's last comment was for the poster and not for me. So whats the fixing up you talking abt..

Juxa thanks hun for your lovely comment abt expecting for me great things lol..inshallah thats what i expect myself too hehe.

Aaliyyah   

Farah22 lol what are you yapping about...The poster should marry and have her own kids. Of course she should help out with the people back home if she has the means. But, that shouldnt stop her from having her own kids haduu ilaahayba siiyo. To be a mother is priceless!

same goes for the fathers of course. Alhamdulilah I have the best father in the world. There's quite difference between having a kid and raising a kid. If one is not gonna raise their kids dont have them to start with. But, if you will be there for them then alhamdulilah have them. ilmo iska dhal nolol ma aha like i see in some somali fathers.

salaam

faarah22   

sister we don't need more faarah and xaliimos, we have enough of them already. there is nothing sacrosanct about pushing out a baby like machine every year, its a mindless routine we have convinced ourselves of. she can have a great quality life without the hassle of children. motherhood is overstated not what is made out to be. samajama your chosen one resist.

Aaliyyah   

^motherhood is more than pushing a baby out like you put it- but im sure thru that experience the mother gets her extra soft side after all she been throu so much to have her baby..but parenthood is more than that and that goes both for being a mother or a father...I dont know where you got this mentality of yours. But waa iga talo sidan si isku dhaam. Ilma qof kale dhalay iyo ilmahaga isku mid marnaba ma noqon karaan. You can adopt a child and raise him/her for sure taasi wa ajar aad korarsaday..but you cant say hey i dont need to have a kid there are plenty out there..nabigu wuxu yidhi guursada..caruur badana dhala bari waxaan kula tartamayo umadaha waa cadadkina. Marka sunada nabiga ayaadba dhinac ka marasa markaad dhahadid "mindless routine". Personally I always said i wanna have "three kids" or somein like that..but if anything that is mindless. Sunada nabiga waa have as many kids as ilaahay gives you..marka inshallah dib isku laabo

habeen wacan

Sighnomore;791171 wrote:
lol! Justly? And how many Somali men in polygamous marriages do that? Stop acting like you got that Arab money. Most Somalis live in public housing and a good number of Somali women perpetrate welfare fraud to care for their seven children 'cause their men can't be bothered to hold down a job.

This is what i do: I make the govt pay for my food/utilities & health since they fup my country (i aint no cheap slave & since all govts morons), companies pay me for my consulting, and from my business, i work hard and earn my mullah! I say mo money mo money mo money 4 shezal! That keeps my xaliimos happy first and me happy 2ndly!! Its 11:43pm and i just go home. I still have couple more hours of work to do at home.

Welcome to America.

nuune   

faarah22;795992 wrote:
tell that to the poor somali mother in southern somalia who is exhausted by child birth and can't feed the lot she has now. leave alone a
7th century warrior and use your 21st century brain
my dear. do the right thing and be rational, we don't need somali kids we have enough already.

You are here because a mother gave birth to you, who fed you, 21st century brain!

ukkun aa fiicneyd iney maamadaa dhasho meeshey adiga kaa dhashey.

Showqi   

^ Xaasid sanaa Gabay aa i soo xasuusisay kulahaa, meeshana ma ku soo dhajinaayo!

War gabay iska dhaafee Af Soomaaligii ayaa dirqi ku ah ummaddan.:D

Johnny B   

First of all i'd like to apologize in case i come off as another Somali/Western with lower moral values and what have you .

There were something in your opening text that gave it away ,warranting the typical Somali/Western adage of " get laid " .

samjamaa;781609 wrote:
Most of educated “Somali men” whose I met want to start the relation first with friend ship and dating (which taken from west/Somali culture)for while then we may end it with marriage or as strangers which is not acceptable to my moral ( I am religious)

I loved to marry Somali man and my family has instilled in me that feeling, but in same time I like to make my relationships “halaal” or Islamically approved.

Now , I haven't read the whole thread , but this issue of yours has been dealt with many a times till it generated the now famous word of Ngonge's dreamgirl, namely the Cynical lady .

Here it comes , so get it in your Arabic, religious , high moral mind , "HALALIFICATION" .

Think about that word and try to think outside the box., and good luck.

Narniah   

faarah22;796128 wrote:
sister we don't need more faarah and xaliimos, we have enough of them already. there is nothing sacrosanct about pushing out a baby like machine every year, its a mindless routine we have convinced ourselves of. she can have a great quality life without the hassle of children. motherhood is overstated not what is made out to be. samajama your chosen one resist.

Why are you so against children? I'm so proud that my parents had so many of us, When they get old we'll be there for them. They'll need no one else InshaAllah. When you age who will help you? The abusive nursery home?

Aaliyyah   

^I believe hes going to adopt kids and raise as his own (which inshallah haduu ilaahay qadaro wuu u sakhiri kara) but being a parent is worthwhile haduu qofka ilaahayba ciyaal siiyo. Of course there is always that chance your adopted kids can go and find their own parents and forgive them and then hopefully they will be there for you too (bt why would u wanna be a second option)..raise other kids if you need to alhamdulilah but have your own wa hadii ilaahayba ku qoray.

loooooooooooooooooool@ NUUNE..UKUN INAY DHASHO AA? looooooooooooooooool..Thanks for the laugh!..farah22 kinda deserved that response heheh

salaam

Narniah   

^I've read through his posts, He's totally against having children, in his opinion 'It's a hassle we should avoid''. I don't think he mentioned anywhere that he wants to adopt.

I come from a big family, and see first hand the blessings it brings alhamdulilah.

Aaliyyah   

for some reason or the other I thought he was asking her to adopt kids. I have no idea where I got that from..LOL

anyways i came from a large family too...cant imagine otherwise. Alhamdulilah

Taleexi   

Showqi;796706 wrote:
^ Xaasid sanaa Gabay aa i soo xasuusisay kulahaa, meeshana ma ku soo dhajinaayo!

War gabay iska dhaafee Af Soomaaligii ayaa dirqi ku ah ummaddan.
:D

Bal daa, Abwaanow bal gabaygaa meesha ku soo dheji inaan ka faa'iidaysanona la arkeeye.

Blessed   

faarah22;796128 wrote:

Waa runtaa. Noocaaga way nagu batay, markaa waxba hanagu dhalin, khayr Alle haku siiyee. Adna haday kuu suurto gasho jar iska tuur. Mahadsanid!