Sign in to follow this  
samjamaa

Why I am not married?

Aaliyyah   

Sighnomore;785561 wrote:
lol my mum is the boss of all bosses! I'll pass on your suggestions. The last one was plain weird on closer inspection I was like, "Mommy I don't like him anymore, make him go away!" She was like I can't I already I invited him to stay for dinner. I told her to tell him the stove was broken but she refused on account of that being rude. It was awkward.

haha in that case he would have took you to the closest somali restaurant. Once you asked your mom to bring him home is kinda late to change your mind lol. At least you will be stuck with him for one dinner..:P

Yo home-gal...i be honest with yah!! lol. I have married a xalimo like your type before. And dang...its was a bad trip!! lol. Here is what happens with your type of home-gals that i noticed. Some how even though you ladies rap-around yourself in the moslem culture externally, internally, yall worship western values!! lol.

I gotta say though, dating you ladies is the bomb, u ladies rock when it comes to dates...specially me likes how u ladies keep it gootten tight ( thats german for a virgin..lol) !! However, some how marriage, starting from the wedding day, really drives yall nuts!! I think lil education perhaps can resolve this nitemare. I also recommend to let your mom into your life, specially when doing wedding. Somali moms are experts in wedding matters. However, i keep seeing arab-somali gals dont do that. my x's advisor was her sister & friends. I dont recommend that.

Anyway, I will keep hi hopes alive for yah!! Good luck sweetie! Just be really not a flake, thats all us homie needs.

PS: I was given the name Rudy by xaliimo from canada that i use date in college. She's a single mother now!! But not by me!! lol. I still havent given up on her. I talked to her may be once in 3 yrs. Then we fight, so now i am waiting one more year before i chase her again. I am wild n she maskiin type. Hopeful, one day, we chill.

This song is dedicate to all the single ladies:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dL__2WNkvnQ&feature=related

samjamaa   

rude Diiriye: first you can't call me home girl because i am not dating guys, dating guys is not only social activities gril have to do in her whole life . second if you ex wife was worship western values, you can't inclued all som girls in arab countries in that theory,

third point ; you marriage from the beginning was wrong why?!!! you throught marrying arab-somali gals better then those in west and she knew you are the only way to live in west world at end both of you loss, this good example for those who is calling to marry west-somali guys? cuz i am against that.

rudy-Diiriye;787575 wrote:
Yo home-gal...i be honest with yah!! lol. I have married a xalimo like your type before. And dang...its was a bad trip!! lol. Here is what happens with your type of home-gals that i noticed. Some how even though you ladies rap-around yourself in the moslem culture externally, internally, yall worship western values!! lol.

I gotta say though, dating you ladies is the bomb, u ladies rock when it comes to dates...specially me likes how u ladies keep it gootten tight ( thats german for a virgin..lol) !! However, some how marriage, starting from the wedding day, really drives yall nuts!! I think lil education perhaps can resolve this nitemare. I also recommend to let your mom into your life, specially when doing wedding. Somali moms are experts in wedding matters. However, i keep seeing arab-somali gals dont do that. my x's advisor was her sister & friends. I dont recommend that.

Anyway, I will keep hi hopes alive for yah!! Good luck sweetie! Just be really not a flake, thats all us homie needs.

PS: I was given the name Rudy by xaliimo from canada that i use date in college. She's a single mother now!! But not by me!! lol. I still havent given up on her. I talked to her may be once in 3 yrs. Then we fight, so now i am waiting one more year before i chase her again. I am wild n she maskiin type. Hopeful, one day, we chill.

This song is dedicate to all the single ladies:

it doesn't change your nationality, free memory that needs more data loading.

Aaliyyah   

LOOOOOOOL..YOU NEVER fail to make me laugh in any of your posts

salaam

Raamsade   

Samjamaa,

If you ask very nicely, I'll tell you why you're not married. Ok, you asked so I'll tell you.

Here are the assets and traits men all over the world look for in a woman. If you don't possess them, work on getting 'em.

1. You have to be dumb to the point where people think you're mentally retarded. Think about it. What would a man do with a woman's intelligence? He doesn't need her brains he needs her body. So, stop accentuating your intellectual prowess and the 1001 different degrees you have, that's just not sexy. Being dumb and coy is sexy. It is actually dementingly sexy. Start emphasizing your cooking skills instead because that is all that men want from women. You range of skills/talent should be limited to the bed, kitchen and perhaps housekeeping. Intelligence, degrees, or anything suggestive of higher mental capacity in a woman is a huge turnoff.

2. Ideally, all your relatives will be dead, dying, in jail or exiled to some distant planet. No one wants to deal with pesky relatives; especially in Somali context which means sending money to some bozo back home so he can lead life of opulence while I bust my nuts in -50 degree C. No way! Also, you must not have any friends. We don't want them teaching about your rights, how to call cops, women's rights nonsense, now do we? No, absolutely not.

3. You must be uber-stingy and very price-conscience when you do shopping. No man wants a woman who splurges his hard earned money because she can't tell the difference between $100 and $1000.

4. You must be ugly. I know this runs contractory to popular belief that men desire good looking women. But men also don't want the burden of worrying about other guys hitting on their wives. So, how ugly then? It depends but my litmus test is if I can leave her in a room full of professional athletes assured that no one will hit on her, then she's wifey material. Besides, ugly women are interesting. All the good looking women in the world are boring and uninteresting.

Malika   

Lol@Raamsade, that made my morning...lool

On the subject of beauty, I thought the egocentric male always wants a woman they can show off to other male?

Rumaysah;788950 wrote:
Truth be told, reason why most of us are unmarried is because they arent any decent guys left... All of em seem to be married or GAY!!

why do you suggest being a she bachelor? lol;)

Rumaysah   

sharma-arke451;789131 wrote:
why do you suggest being a she bachelor? lol;)

Im not suggesting anything at all!! Im just stating whats fact homie......

A_Khadar   

Rumaysah;788950 wrote:
Truth be told, reason why most of us are unmarried is because they arent any decent guys left... All of em seem to be married or GAY!!

Polygamy is an option then!