2 AS Roma v Man Utd

3 Schalke 04 v FC Barcelona

4 Fenerbahce v Chelsea

Champions League semi-final draw:

1 Arsenal/Liverpool v Fenerbahce/Chelsea

2 Schalke/Barcelona v AS Roma/Man Utd

Unlucky Norf you and Ngonge are going to be trophe less this season :D

N.O.R.F   

Well I wanted to avoid the Gunners but it is do die time as they say and I say BRING IT ON BABY BRING IT ON!

This will be very interesing indeed.

The kick-off will be an hour earlier for me :cool:

Thierry.   

Liverpool will get worked With Adebayour in formidable form and arguably the most talented forward (Van Persie) gaining match fitness i say Hyppia has a lot work on his hand for the 3 games.

NGONGE   

^^ How have your results been in your last six games? How has your form been? ;)

Enjoy playing in the last eight. That's the most you'll do this season.

^^^Ooohh, loving the banter.

This game wil be more of a premier league game tbh. A very interesting game indeed, seems like chelsea are being handed easy draws.

Skipper   

Van persie is the most talented forward miyaaa according to your infinite wisdom? Where does that leave Terror Torres? No doubt both teams would have wanted to avoid each other but unfortunately for arsenal they are not as dominating as they were earlier this season. I am more than sure that united will win the premiership simply because arseanl dont have much left in the locker and their players seem very tired. AS chelsea have discovered time and again in the past 3 years against liverpool that a champions league game couldnt be more different than the premiership. When it comes to the premiership chelsea allways beat the wits out of liverpool but on a champions league night we all know how it went. As patrick viera said earlier this week liverpool have the best chance of winning the champions league simply becuase of their experience in this tournament.

Fabregas   

Liverpool shoudl concentrate on the most important challenge this season. That is coming 4th and beating Everton to the Champions league. :D

Skipper   

Am suprised that there is no premier league thread at sol? But the defeaning silence of the arseanl fans is understandable given that their season will end trophyless just as i predicted. Chins up fellas, there is allways another season to aim for.

Am suprised that there is no premier league thread at sol? But the defeaning silence of the arseanl fans is understandable given that their season will end trophyless just as i predicted. Chins up fellas, there is allways another season to aim for.

Skip, there is a prem thread. Brother, it seems like you can't stop talkin' about Arsenal, regardless of form we are doin' way better than your team. We sold our "Skipper" and were tipped as relegation favourites. Liverpool kept their "Skipper" and spent another 40 mill or so on other players. Yet we are challenging for the title, which I truthfully have to admit didnt think was goin' to happen. Yet The Kop, who were supposed to be challenging for the title now, are having the same problem we had 2 seasons ago with our fiercest rivals, Everton for you,Spuds for us. So in terms of season after season progress who is doin' better? I'll give you a hint, its not your team. ;):D

Skipper   

Quote by keyz

"Liverpool are having the same problem we had 2 seasons ago with our fiercest rivals, Everton for you,Spuds for us. So in terms of season after season progress who is doin' better? I'll give you a hint, its not your team" Keyz

its not the first time everton are challenging liverpool for the champions league spot, in 2005 the notched the forth spot and went on to play in the champions league but they had a rapid exit. So being a liverpool fan i am touched that you are showing signs of concern there. One more thing keyz speaking of "skipper" do arsenal have one? Thats a dacaad quesion sxb. During the recent birmingham game gallas couldnt stop crying like a kid who lost his teddy bear and when birmingham were rewarded a penalty he sat on the half way line. Its obvious he is not made of captain material. Where as stevie G single handedly pulled liverpool ahead whenever they needed inspirations over teh years. Does champions league final in 2005 vs ac milan rings a bell? Or FA cup final vs west ham? i will you to connect the dots.