Sign in to follow this  
Keyz 1-8-7

Official Champions League thread - 2007/2008

nuune   

Very simple game for Liverpool tonight, youngesters meeting experienced men.

Final score will be 2-1 to Liverpool, the second leg would be 1-0 to Liverpool, which gives Pools 3 aggregate.

End for Arsenal, no Premier League, and no Champion League.

N.O.R.F   

Not a bad result. I think Arsenal would consider themselves unlucky but that the way football is.....Anfield will be buzzing next!!!!

Thierry.   

What a shame we had Liverpool the whole game and that ref if I saw him in the streets

dont get to cocky gents the young lads went to San Siro and thrashed AC Milan.

we just need a couple of changes such as Eboue out Walcott in and hopefully Sagna will be back

Intel   

i'm in the Liverpool bandwagon for this tie. must say tho Arsenal were certainly unlucky, they were by far the better side.

and that was clear penalty.

and nice save by Bendtner :D

Oz   

Northerner,

Bob is in hiding due to Arsenal’s embarrassing loss against Chelsea, the greats :D Bob needs to realise there is no much hope for Arsenal in the champions league and the EPL, but this is football anything can happen...

N.O.R.F   

LoL

Bob is actually in the conutryside somewhere in SA.

I think Fenerbache will cause a surprise tonight!

Oz   

^^^ "Even though they are a goal down, Chelsea start as favourites to advance as they have not lost at home in Europe since Barcelona beat them at the Bridge in February 2006 and they rarely fail to win at home in Europe.

Their last 10 home matches in the competition have produced seven victories and three draws.

Fenerbahce, on the other hand, are poor travellers having lost five and drawn two of their last seven away matches in the competition proper".

Source

PS: Northern, we both know Fenerbahce has a slim chance of winning against Chelsea. Yet again this is soccer, anything can happen. I personally can't wait for the game. It's a must watch for me, I am counting down the hours- 7 hours remaining.

Fabregas   

I hope this game lives up to da hype

Liverpool betta not bring a couple of coucil blocks from scouserland to park infront of the goal :D