Sign in to follow this  
Keyz 1-8-7

Official Champions League thread - 2007/2008

WingA   

The semi's are already here?? United in the mix?? its looking alright huh?? What happened to arsenal?? hahaha.. you got love that..

Barca Vs Man utd on wednesday night and its gonna be a great contest believe that and winner will lift the cup..

peez..

NGONGE   

Barca will beat Man U. Liverpool v Chelsea shall be a close one again. The eventual winner of the cup will not come from the Barca/Man U tie.

Abtigiis   

Call it a bit of heart over the head, but i think Liverpool will be through. Any team that wins is ok with me except Man U.

Oz   

If Manchester United and chelkov goes through Chelsea will Win the CL, as for Man-U will win the Premier league.

This game btw Liverpool and chelsea will be decided tomorrow as who will go thorough the next round.

Lampard is ready to play at Anfield So is Gerrard also passed fit to play Chelsea.

Bring it on RedS!!

MZanzi   

im not a liverpool fan but i think you will win tonight

what a great player @stevie G

if i can give him the best player in the world i would have given to him

Skipper   

Originally posted by Winger:

The semi's are already here?? United in the mix?? its looking alright huh?? What happened to arsenal?? hahaha.. you got love that..

Barca Vs Man utd on wednesday night and its gonna be a great contest believe that and winner will lift the cup..

peez..

Winger if football was that easy to predict then there wouldnt be such thing as fans, no bookies, no one to watch football, you know why? You guessed right, because it would have been dead boring. Over the years team have won trophies who you didnt least expect, Greece winning euro 2004 comes to mind. There are more twist and turns in modern football than a hollywood block buster. Enjoy the game fellas

Oz   

Notherner its on!!

See you after the game..Lol

Prediction a draw game !

Fabregas   

WHat a dreadful shambolic football from Chelsea. Humping the ball up to Didier Drogba who's achievments in the entire game was diving, turning his backside to defenders, mis controlling the ball and stroking his afro, come timajilicized hair. I guess some Chelsea players could have already made up their minds to leave in the summer!

Chelsea will be tough to beat at the Moscow Bride Stadium, but I want livepool to go through........gimme Liverpool vs Manutd or Liverpool vs Barca ne day mate..........

nuune   

Second leg presiction:

Chealsea 0(1AG) - Liverpool 1 (2 AG)

Liverpool would procede to the finals, easy stuff, mark my word smile.gif