Sign in to follow this  
AfricaOwn

The Somali Unionist: You guys do terrible job uniting the people

In fact, you guys single-handedly made those that used to sit on the fence about Somaliland a true Somaliland supporters. The name calling, denying them, and all the other gimmicks hinder everything you supposedly stand for. You guys need an effective Pro-union propaganda to win over a small group, but you guys are already divided (the formation of the state puntland was actually a good thing for Somaliland :)

Think about it

Atirisho   

I am a pro-Unionist. Tell me what I have to do to win the hearts and minds of the people who are indecisive about their political stand when it comes to Somalia. :)

Dervish   

They want to be held and caressed. At the end of the day if you aren't for Somalia you are against it, so u can ride that fence all you want you clowns.

NGONGE   

Maaddeey;773234 wrote:
Naciimo yareey, he'll know!. Waa dadka reer Waqooyi, Reer bari, reer Koonfur, Gobolada dhexe, Kenyan & Caddaan isu keenay!.

Xamaasadaad ka heshay, so maaha? :D

Abtigiis   

No one will be begged. It doesn't work like that. No one will be attacked and subjugated too. Like a marriage this is a voluntary union. Those who want will stay, those who don't will go. Also, it is naive to expect the SNM will give ear to foolish homilies of 'you are our brothers, please don't go'. Money and portolios are at stake.

But if it is going to make the minds of even one SNM zealot in this forum, i am officially asking them to stay by inviting them Mike Posner's "PLEASE DON"T GO".

"Let's run away from these lies,

back to Yesterday, safe tonight

yeah, you got me begging

please don't go,

please don't go

please don't run away from my bed

and start another day

Stay instead

:D :D

Abtigis, I find it strange how your mind is able to ignore your people's desperate plight in Ethiopia, whilst supporting foreign armies to enter and occupy Somali proper, not to mention at the top of the list is your deep animosity towards Somaliland and to wish for it's destruction, to top it all off, you justifify all these contridiction by claiming to be a nationalist. Adder we know eachother well, stop using what little is left of Somalinimo to further your tribalist ambitions.

We in Somaliland don't believe in the blue flag, or a single state. agreed, it's a nice theory but it's impractical when applied in reality. You are aware of this fact. However, your wish to unite Somaliland with Somalia is to share the chaos and reverse the current progress, by any means necessary. We will stay vigilant, and confront any body who wants to erase Somaliland...

Prof Abtigis qoor-sagaaro xun buu ku hayyaa nimanka go'ayya, ka aftahansan, oo hadalka ka heli og, oo taariikhda ragga go'ayya aqoon gaara u leh, oo afka boqorada iglan la garan og, wallee nimanka balaayaa lagu salladay. Way iskugu yeerteen, oo waakaa kii Oodweyne ahaa 'condom' iyo wax daran kaga keenay, oo waa kaa NGONGE xoogaagii lagu shubay shakki ka geliyey, oo waa kii AfricaOwn maanta jleeca iyo na dhunkada ka keenay :D