Sign in to follow this  
AfricaOwn

The Somali Unionist: You guys do terrible job uniting the people

Xin, you should put the pum-pums down. Your far too old to be acting like a cheerleader for Abtigis. Dont be scared awowe so tur, your current position is not one fit for a man with your ability. Contribute awowe. We know what's in Abtigis heart, be brave and let's hear yours..

Carafaat   

AfricaOwn;773230 wrote:
In fact, you guys single-handedly made those that used to sit on the fence about Somaliland a true Somaliland supporters. The name calling, denying them, and all the other gimmicks hinder everything you supposedly stand for. You guys need an effective Pro-union propaganda to win over a small group, but you guys are already divided (the formation of the state puntland was actually a good thing for Somaliland
:)

Think about it

AfricaOwn, eventhough you are right that some positive propaganda could inject some hope in those that are influenced by the negative talk. Still, there is no question about the Somalinimo of most Somali people. Irrelevant what some say.

Abtigiis   

Xinn's endorsement is a big endorsement. I welcome it, I relish it, and obviously the secessionist crowd here resent and fear it, because they know it is a big cannon behind me. Hence, cheapily getting personal and agitated. Of course, Xiin will attack Oodweyne for the sins of the juvenile Abokor. He will not say a word to the confused youngester.

Anyway, admitting the SNM struggle was just as it was against oppression doesn't mean we endorse the SNM when they plot aggression against the sacred ideal of somalinimo, and even worse when they try to impose their will on other clans in the North.

When I was in the Southern hemisphere of Africa, I saw the ANC youth chanting the war chant during the days of struggle ‘‘Dubula ibhunu! (Kill the Boer) in Polokwane and unconsciously puffed out my chest, and lip-synced with the chanters even though I do not even discern a single stanza. I haven't yet reached to the stage where I will substitute the "Kill the Boer" with "kill the secessionist", but if they attack the SSC, It would be about time.

Abtigiis;773480 wrote:

...admitting the SNM struggle was just as it was against oppression doesn't mean we endorse the SNM when they plot aggression against the sacred ideal of somalinimo, and even worse when they try to impose their will on other clans in the North.

When I was in the Southern hemisphere of Africa, I saw the ANC youth chanting the war chant during the days of struggle
‘‘Dubula ibhunu!
(Kill the Boer) in Polokwane and unconsciously puffed out my chest, and lip-synced with the chanters even though I do not even discern a single stanza. I haven't yet reached to the stage where I will substitute the "Kill the Boer" with "kill the secessionist", but if they attack the SSC, It would be about time.

Oodweyne and smart ones know that separatist politics is a means to get a larger share from the Somali pie. What worries me is NGONGE who seem to have taken this thing quite literally :D . Wuxuu ku leeyahay Dawladda Qaranka ee Somaliland

SSC admin is the only logical, effective vaccination to stimulate the immune system of weak Somali political polity to develop adaptive immunity to the separatist disease in the North. If the Oodweyne is smart, he and his ilk will realize what they are upto , which is not military power, but rather a well constructed political ideology that is fundamentally pro unity with deep historically nationalistic background.

Abtigiis   

Letter to my prodigal abtiyaashay

Dear Abtiyaal, Waaryaadaheen,

May the bones of Suldaan Guuleed stalk me wherever I go, whenever the sun sets, if I hate you, if I wish you harm, or if I forsake you at your times of need! No. I have cried when you were crying, and I have felt your pain when you were in pain. But that is yesterday. Today, you are inflicting pain and misery on others; you are fully walking into Siyaad’s shoes as protectors of ‘sovereignty’ and using it to justify aggression and oppression of others. And therefore, we should raise our voices and warn you, censure you not as an attack but in the spirit of solidarity, for those who advise you right are your friends, not enemies.

The SNM fought against oppression, but it soon become clear that the real leitmotif of the whole struggle was about clan conceit. Otherwise, why not come up with political arrangements that will ensure the past never comes back by way of constitutional guarantees? Why not even take the lead and rule Somalia? And if you don’t want both of that, why not simply focus your project to its real target beneficiaries? No, this secession thing is not about future progress, not about past injustices, not about present challenges. It is not about politics, economics or logic. It is about capricious clan conceit, and that is what makes me oppose it.

But I am hopeful. The prodigal abtiyaal are reaching the end of the road. And they will soon hit the return lane of the road.

Carafaat   

xiinfaniin;773496 wrote:
Oodweyne and smart ones know that separatist politics is a means to get a larger share from the Somali pie. What worries me is NGONGE who seem to have taken this thing quite literally
:D
. Wuxuu ku leeyahay Dawladda Qaranka ee Somaliland

SSC admin is the only logical, effective vaccination to stimulate the immune system of weak Somali political polity to develop adaptive immunity to the separatist disease in the North. If the Oodweyne is smart, he and his ilk will realize what they are upto , which is not military power, but rather a well constructed political ideology that is fundamentally pro unity with deep historically nationalistic background.

Xiin, even without SSC folks full support many in Somalia were prebared to give the Presidency and Capital to Somaliland. Imagine how much Somaliland with leverage from Awdalland and SSC could demand now? Atleast 60% I say. :D

Dont think even Maakhir will be prebared to share the little that Puntland will be getting. It gets more in a political coalition with Somaliland. That is the some SSC politicians now have made and the reason for the Taleex Conference.

If the Oodweyne is smart, he and his ilk will realize what they are upto , which is not military power, but rather a well constructed political ideology that is fundamentally pro unity with deep historically nationalistic background.

Like who? the Bay and Bakool folks? Or you mean the real inhabitants of Banadir, Hiiraan adn Jubba's? Who by far form the biggest majority in Somalia? And what did they get in return. Nationalism wont buy you anything. Look how Puntlan deports Somali's, and still has the PM seat. :D

Xiin, walee miskiin ayaa tahay. Waxba lama socotid.

Abtigiis;773733 wrote:
Why not even take the lead and rule Somalia
? And if you don’t want both of that, why not simply focus your project to its real target beneficiaries? No, this secession thing is not about future progress, not about past injustices, not about present challenges.
It is not about politics
, economics or logic.
It is about capricious clan conceit, and that is what makes me oppose it.

Professor, could you explain the apparent inconsistancy there.

RedSea   

Letter to my prodigal abtiyaashay

Dear Abtiyaal, Waaryaadaheen,

May the bones of Suldaan Guuleed stalk me wherever I go, whenever the sun sets, if I hate you, if I wish you harm, or if I forsake you at your times of need! No. I have cried when you were crying, and I have felt your pain when you were in pain. But that is yesterday. Today, you are inflicting pain and misery on others; you are fully walking into Siyaad’s shoes as protectors of ‘sovereignty’ and using it to justify aggression and oppression of others. And therefore, we should raise our voices and warn you, censure you not as an attack but in the spirit of solidarity, for those who advise you right are your friends, not enemies.

The SNM fought against oppression, but it soon become clear that the real leitmotif of the whole struggle was about clan conceit. Otherwise, why not come up with political arrangements that will ensure the past never comes back by way of constitutional guarantees? Why not even take the lead and rule Somalia? And if you don’t want both of that, why not simply focus your project to its real target beneficiaries? No, this secession thing is not about future progress, not about past injustices, not about present challenges. It is not about politics, economics or logic. It is about capricious clan conceit, and that is what makes me oppose it.

But I am hopeful. The prodigal abtiyaal are reaching the end of the road. And they will soon hit the return lane of the road.

Single tear.

Unionists=Certain group left ova by SIYAAD........DESPERATE.

Mogadishu,Baidabo,Bweyne etc don't talk too much about these stuff...only the homeless do!

Unionists=Certain group left ova by SIYAAD........DESPERATE.

Mogadishu,Baidabo,Bweyne etc don't talk too much about these stuff...only the homeless do!

Abtigiis talking about" Clan conciet" when he is supporting Ethiopians inside somalia & againest inside ethiopia in the O clan enclave!!!and more ova supporting his clan to ova rule all others in somaligalbeed who refuse to come ride with his suicidal wagon!

Who is gona believe these people...only thmslvs...they neva tired of shedding crocodile tears...and fortunately there's nothing they can to change reality on the ground....TALK TALK TALK......somaliland defeat you & will defeat you.....

Burahadeer we call those People Clan Nationalist they will support everything based on clan they will support Clan Mini states in Somalia with the help of foreign invaders.