Sign in to follow this  
Knight of Wisdom

Breaking-News: Madaxweynaha Awdal State oo lagu dhawaaqay

Bluelicious;756108 wrote:
*Throws a pie at his face followed by a dacas* You stubborn sexist!

Wait...now, I think you love me, forget about liking me. Actions such as what you depicted above me, is only caused by one's deep affection for the receiver of whatever being thrown at him/her. Admit it, I'm a "Heart-Candy". lol

More News on Awdal State !

M/Kuxigeenkii Oo Lomagacabay Garyaqaan Abdisamad Ibraahin nageeye

madaxwaynaha mamul goboledka awdal state ayaa waxuu u magacaabay m/kuxigeen garyaqaan abdisamad ibrahim nageeye garyaqaanka ayaa ahaa musharaxiintii u tartantay jagada madaxwayne nimo isaga oo garyaqaan abdisamad ibaarim nageeye uu tanasul sameeyay kadab wareegii labaaad garyaqaan abdisamad ibarahim nageeye ayaa ah madaxwayne kuxigeenka mamulka awdal state dhamaan bulsha waynta awdal state waxay garyaqaanka ugu hanbalyay nayaan xilka lomagacaabay waxaanay leeyihiin dhamaan bulshawaynta awdal state garyaqaan abdisamad eebe hakugu garab galo xilka iyo masuuliyada aad qaaday aamiin aamiin

Lol what kinda twisted world do you live in where when a loved one throws something it means they love you subhanallah. You only throw something at a person whom you don't love. Oh my days you like violence and your a sexist that's lethal.

Wouldn't that according to you mean you love me when you asked me to bake a pie a ''deep affection'' since the love of a man goes through his stomach lol.

Bluelicious;756112 wrote:
Lol what kinda twisted world do you live in where when a loved one throws something it means they love you subhanallah. You only throw something at a person whom you don't love. Oh my days you like violence and your a sexist that's lethal.

Wouldn't that according to you mean you love me when you asked me to bake a pie a ''deep affection''
since the love of a man goes through his stomach
lol.

Well, had you and I lived in the 18th century, I would've agreed with you. But, this is the 21st Century. Danny's or iHop can feed a guy. So, uhm, sorry to say this, but my stomach doesn't need you.

Blame Capitalism. lol

You know i'm right that's that's why you rebelling and trying to talk about eating out also because you know I wouldn't cook for you. People get fed up of eating out and prefer a home cooked meal. Eating out regularly aint healthy either and you know that your stomach is gonna need a doctor if you continue like that.

Abdul   

How did the news about 'madahweynaha Awdal state' turn to dating,love,baking a pie and eventually throwing the pie together with dacas??

Bluelicious;756114 wrote:
You know i'm right that's that's why you rebelling and trying to talk about eating out also because you know I wouldn't cook for you. People get fed up of eating out and prefer a home cooked meal. Eating out regularly aint healthy either and you know that your stomach is gonna need a doctor if you continue like that.

Oh please !

Right about what? I'm simply denying your accusations because they're baseless. As regards cooking, I think you and I both know very well, that you'd cook for me anytime of the day as I am charming fella who knows how to satisfy his lady. Admit it...you love me ! lol

Stop being in denial. Believe it or not, I think I would probably try and taste whatever you'd cook for me. Trust me, that's like WOW coming from a guy like myself. It isn't easy satisfying a Knight like me, you know. :)

I just saw the user note. Did I do it right? Confirm it. lol