Knight of Wisdom

Breaking-News: Madaxweynaha Awdal State oo lagu dhawaaqay

caydarus;756415 wrote:
Knight of Wisdom, Join Date

Oct 2011

Join same date??

Bluelicious,Join Date

Oct 2011

We both joined in october but on different days so what's the big deal. Or is it the fact that I like him so soon well what's there not to like about him he is intelligent, charming, funny, laid back and last but not least he is a knight in shining armor :D

Bluelicious;756500 wrote:
We both joined in october but on different days so what's the big deal. Or is it the fact that I like him so soon well what's there not to like about him he is intelligent, charming, funny, laid back and last but not least he is a knight in shining armor
:D

Oh, I'm flattered. That was truly flattering. I must admit, you have an amazing cyber persona, which I hope is the same in real life. Are you single, by any chance? lol

Coofle   

War Meeshii Maxaa Ciyaal Yimid...

BTW,,,Every people should have the right to govern themselves, Somaliland have the right if they choose to, same goes for Ximan and xeeb, Galmudug, Azania etc......Let Democracy shine

Coofle;756567 wrote:
War Meeshii Maxaa Ciyaal Yimid...

BTW,,,Every people should have the right to govern themselves, Somaliland have the right if they choose to, same goes for Ximan and xeeb, Galmudug, Azania etc......Let Democracy shine

Let Democracy, Self-Determination shine. If Somaliland can break away from Somalia (which it hasn't), then SSC, Awdal and Maakhir can break away from Somaliland.

A_Khadar   

Knight of Wisdom;756529 wrote:
Oh, I'm flattered. That was truly flattering. I must admit, you have an amazing cyber persona, which I hope is the same in real life. Are you single, by any chance? lol

;);)... I was reading other day on friend's FB Wall..

"If a girl requests you, it doesn't mean she is interesting you but just a friendly request and if she accepts your request, that doesn't mean she likes you either but respect..."..

A_Khadar;756644 wrote:
;)
;)... I was reading other day on firend's FB Wall..

"If a girl requests you, it doesn't mean she is interesting you but just a friendly request and if she accepts your request, that doesn't mean you likes you either but respect..."..

Lol, you confused me bro. So, if a girl sends me a friend request, she's just being friendly, and if she accepts MY friend request, she's simply respecting me, rather than like me? lol

Knight of Wisdom;756529 wrote:

What you see on here is what you get that's how I am. I am always myself and real what's the point of trying to be someone else's fan and making them popular. Yes moi is riding solo you must be married right all good men are off the market darn. So how was your football night on monday did you enjoy watching?

A_Khadar;756644 wrote:
;)
;)... I was reading other day on firend's FB Wall..

"If a girl requests you, it doesn't mean she is interesting you but just a friendly request and if she accepts your request, that doesn't mean you likes you either but respect..."..

You got it wrong obviously if someone sends you a friend request they LIKE you as a person and find you interesting and would like to get to know you further hence the request it's that simple your only making it difficult for yourself. There is no such called friendly request someone who's requesting is interested in something to be doing that in the first place and the person who accepts it same applies to that person they are interested too and hence why they accept the terms and agreement.

Lool at you winking at me do you want me to kill him gosh your more evil then I thought. Are you trying to take his place :eek:

A_Khadar;756708 wrote:
;)
Very much.. Don't rush and assume you have being interested.. lol..

Bluelicious;756500 wrote:
We both joined in october but on different days so what's the big deal. Or is it the fact that
I like him
so soon well what's there not to like about him he is intelligent, charming, funny, laid back and last but not least he is a knight in shining armor
:D

As you can seee from this above post of mine I have clearly and openly said that I like him :)

A_Khadar   

Bluelicious;756714 wrote:

You got it wrong obviously if someone sends you a friend request they LIKE you as a person and find you interesting and would like to get to know you further hence the request it's that simple your only making it difficult for yourself. There is no such called friendly request someone who's requesting is interested in something to be doing that in the first place and the person who accepts it same applies to that person they are interested too and hence why they accept the terms and agreement.

Lool at you winking at me do you want me to kill him gosh your more evil then I thought. Are you trying to take his place :eek:

I doubted.. Now are you suggesting me the hundreds of girls requested me over the months liked me all and wanted to know me more..

A_Khadar;756708 wrote:
;)
Very much.. Don't rush and assume you have being interested.. lol..

Lol, damn. You're right. I might be heading towards a trap. lol

What you see on here is what you get that's how I am. I am always myself and real what's the point of trying to be someone else's fan and making them popular. Yes moi is riding solo you must be married right all good men are off the market darn. So how was your football night on monday did you enjoy watching?

You seem a bit too good to be true. lol Am I married? Should marriage be an obstacle for us, to have one heck of an life-time adventure together? Should love (I might've spoken too early) be limited to particular state of time, event or place?

A_Khadar   

Bluelicious;756719 wrote:
As you can seee from this above post of mine I have clearly and openly said that I like him
:)

Heheh.. Stop blowing this up.. I was trying to make sure that he doesn't go over the board and think more than you said..lol..