Sign in to follow this  
Knight of Wisdom

Breaking-News: Madaxweynaha Awdal State oo lagu dhawaaqay

A_Khadar;756722 wrote:
I doubted.. Now are you suggesting me the hundreds of girls requested me over the months liked me all and wanted to know me more..

There was probably something they liked about you and do you really think i'm gonna believe that self bragging about hundreds of girls asking friend request to you. Even Johnny Bravo doesn't get hundreds of friend request in such a short period.

A_Khadar;756725 wrote:
Now, It's time you two open another thread titled "Who you like and clicked in SOL"..

That's a good idea but I will leave it to this thread :D

A_Khadar   

Bluelicious;756726 wrote:
There was probably something they liked about you and do you really think i'm gonna believe that self bragging about hundreds of girls asking friend request to you. Even Johnny Bravo doesn't get hundreds of friend request in such a short period.

Agains I said it was over months, not just one or two months.. Who knows you are may be one of them..lol..

Knight of Wisdom;756723 wrote:

You seem a bit too good to be true. lol Am I married? Should marriage be an obstacle for us, to have one heck of an life-time adventure together? Should love (I might've spoken too early) be limited to particular state of time, event or place?

Lol you sound like as if you have never met a real lady but have only been with immature girls there are many women around who are like me are they also too good to be true. Hmm so you are married I knew it like I said all the good men are off market :eek:

A_Khadar lol maybe in your dreams!

Knight of Wisdom;756747 wrote:
Blue, but should that be an obstacle? What difference would it make if I'm married or not?

Did you bumped your head today or so it DOES make a big difference if you are married. I don't roll with married men I stay far away from them don't like to be a homewrecker and I wouldn't like someone doing to me either. You would be a cheater who doesn't care about his wife if you telling what difference would it make.

wtf-cat.jpg

Bluelicious;756752 wrote:
Did you bumped your head today or so it DOES make a big difference if you are married. I don't roll with married men I stay far away from them don't like to be a homewrecker and I wouldn't like someone doing to me either. You would be a cheater who doesn't care about his wife if you telling what difference would it make.

wtf-cat.jpg

Lol, so since the Prophet of Islam, Muhammad is or role model, was he a cheater for marrying more than 3 women, some simultaneously?

Knight of Wisdom;756754 wrote:

Lol, so since the Prophet of Islam, Muhammad is or role model, was he a cheater for marrying more than 3 women, some simultaneously?

Maybe you like marrying more then one women but I don't wanna be no mans second wife HELL NO! The world is full of single men why opt for a married man with a past baggage

I hereby take everything I have said to you back and that's the right thing for me to do. Oh my goodness a married man has flirted with me you should be ashamed of yourself man have some respect for your wife.

Bluelicious;756758 wrote:
Maybe you like marrying more then one women but I don't wanna be no mans second wife HELL NO! The world is full of single men why opt for a married man with a past baggage

I hereby take everything I have said to you back and that's the right thing for me to do. Oh my goodness a married man has flirted with me you should be ashamed of yourself man have some respect for your wife.

Wait..don't take it back, yet. lol

Your way of thinking is against that of the Prophet's wives characteristics. Don't you wish to be like Aisha, the Prophet's wife or his other many wives? Are you telling me that if you met a man, who has every thing you have been looking for in a man, his personality, his characteristics, his looks, his knowledge in the Deen, his level of education, his bank account and everything is GOOD-TO-GO...you would pass on him, if he's already married to a wife, not to mention, that wife of his, is okay with him marrying another wife?

Knight of Wisdom;756760 wrote:

Wait..don't take it back, yet. lol

Your way of thinking is against that of the Prophet's wives characteristics. Don't you wish to be like Aisha, the Prophet's wife or his other many wives? Are you telling me that if you met a man, who has every thing you have been looking for in a man, his personality, his characteristics, his looks, his knowledge in the Deen, his level of education, his bank account and everything is GOOD-TO-GO...you would pass on him, if he's already married to a wife, not to mention, that wife of his, is okay with him marrying another wife?

Yes I would pass on him because I have the right to have my own opinion about my own life. I have never been a materialistic person I don't care even if he had everything I wanted and was rich I would still say NO. My happiness can't be bought with money or shared with another women. A person doesn't have 2 hearts and can't not share his love and affection equally across multiple person there is always one person who you are more attracted to or love it's also been said on the deen funny you chose to not mention that part.

Bluelicious;756766 wrote:
A person doesn't have 2 hearts and can't not share his love and affection equally across multiple person
there is always one person who you are more attracted to or love it's also been said on the deen funny you chose to not mention that part.

So, you're saying the Prophet was a liar when he said that he loved ALL his wives equally?

Knight of Wisdom;756768 wrote:
So, you're saying the Prophet was a liar when he said that he loved ALL his wives equally?

You forget the prophet wasn't the same as us he was different he had the ability to love and support his wives equally hence he was a prophet your not a prophet. We don't have the ability to share our love equally over 2 people who are you trying to fool.

Islam allows Islamic men to have 4 wives the prophet Muhammad CSW had more than 4 wives but the reason why he had more than 4 wives it had to do with the spread of Islam every ArabianTribe was offering Prophet Muhammad their daughters. like the story Maria al qibtiyya the woman that was send to prophet Muhammad csw from al-Muqawqis of Misr.Ask you're self why Prophet Muhammad csw didn't had two wives when he was Married to Khadījah bint Khuwaylid ibn asad.

A_Khadar   

You two there are so much discussion some went on for years about this topic you are pushing back and forth to each other.. I would suggest you to dig those topics and read over about the opinions of SOL over the years and add more to that..

For now, this is about Awdal president so ka baxa dee..

Xaaji Xunjuf;756773 wrote:
Islam allows Islamic men to have 4 wives the prophet Muhammad CSW had more than 4 wives but the reason why he had more than 4 wives it had to do with the spread of Islam every ArabianTribe was offering Prophet Muhammad their daughters. like the story Maria al qibtiyya the woman that was send to prophet Muhammad csw from al-Muqawqis of Misr.Ask you're self why Prophet Muhammad csw didn't had two wives when he was Married to Khadījah bint Khuwaylid ibn asad.

Well explained.

Knight read this mans words. In your face! lol