Sign in to follow this  
Knight of Wisdom

Breaking-News: Madaxweynaha Awdal State oo lagu dhawaaqay

President of Awdal State Has Been Named

Gudigayada Awdalstate ee UK iyo Walaalahooda kale ee kakala yimid Magaalooyinka Kala Duwan ee Caalamka ayaa waxa si Cad oo dimiquraadiya laagu doortay cod aqlabiyad ah Madaxasha Shirku ka Socdo Caawa Garyaqaan ´Rashiid Aw Nuur Xirsi inuu Noqdo Madaxweynaha Maamul Gobaleedka Awdalstate ee Dawlada Federaalka Somalia Labada Sano ee Soo Socda hadii ebbe Raali ka noqdo.

Hadaba kala soco Shabakada Awdalstate Iyo Boocame Golaha Wasiirada iyo Madaxweyne ku xigeenka Dawlad Goboleedkan Cusub Ee Rasmiga U hirgalay.

awdalstate.com

rudy-Diiriye;756027 wrote:
Who wat where? where the f is Awdal?? How come Every nigga who is in Malees Zanwees pocket wants to lead his clan to the wrong path?? Greedy a-holes!!

You must be a "Somalilander". Stop with your hating, and embrace the path of Self-Determination within Somalia.

Awdal State is inhabited by ONE clan, who has always been amongst one of the most Patriotic Somalis to ever exist. They love the Blue and White flag and today they have held elections and selected a President.

Here is the President's Speech after his victory in the Elections.

http://awdalstate.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Camuudnews.com-Social-Political-Analysis-From-Every-Perspective2.mp3

rudy-Diiriye;756027 wrote:
Who wat where? where the f is Awdal?? How come Every nigga who is in Malees Zanwees pocket wants to lead his clan to the wrong path?? Greedy a-holes!!

Lol I couldn't agree more with you. Amazes me everytime too.

To the other guy you don't need to be a Somalilander to have such opinion.

^ What opinions? What substantial evidence does Rudy-Diiriye have, that ties Awdal State to Meles Zenawi? I would've expected him to say that Somaliland has ties to Meles Zenawi, but to say Awdal State is insulting to Beesha Awdal and to all Somali nationalists.

Knight of Wisdom;756059 wrote:
Haha, if you want to ask me out on a date (again), you can proceed to do so.

Why would I go out on a date with you when there are much better men out there then you. Hell no and for the record it was you who asked me on a date. I wouldn't go on a second date with you after I saw your ugly personality shine through.

Bluelicious;756066 wrote:
Why would I go out on a date with you when there are much better men out there then you. Hell no and for the record it was you who asked me on a date. I wouldn't go on a second date with you after I saw your ugly personality shine through.

Okay. The exit is on your right ------->

Bye.