Sign in to follow this  
Knight of Wisdom

Breaking-News: Madaxweynaha Awdal State oo lagu dhawaaqay

I don't like you. I'm annoying you because you were annoying me too. By the looks of it YOU like me otherwise you wouldn't been glued to my thread couldn't even get you out of it.

I knew it. lol I had a gut feeling you enjoyed my presence, the entire time. Technically, a girl would only annoy or try to give a guy a hard time, only if she likes him. Come on, admit it Babylicious...I meant Bluelicious. :cool:

Lmaoooo... Gut feelings of men are never accurate and always wrong. The reason i'm annoying you is you were annoying me too doesn't mean I like you with your weird translation.

Bluelicious;756080 wrote:
Lmaoooo... Gut feelings of men are never accurate and always wrong. The reason i'm annoying you is you were annoying me too doesn't mean I like you with your weird translation.

Blue, why wouldn't you simply tell me that you caught feelings for me? lol

rudy-Diiriye;756088 wrote:
HOmie broke the #1 clan rule. Never ask a gal for date, Ask mom to get u a date!! Hes grounded for the weekend if mom finds out!! lol

Rudy loooooooooooool :D Rules are made to be broken.

Lol you making matters worse with the she got a flame for you. Snitch on him tell his mother, he is gonna get a fluying dacas to his head and be grounded for the rest of the month. Can you go feel his pulse I think he fainted by what you said looool.

What makes you think we like each other?

Oh my days yes rules are made to be broken but by saying that it doesn't mean I gave him the green light automatically. He is too stubborn for me I like simplicity. This topic is no longer politics it has officially been hijacked by me and you loool.