Sign in to follow this  
Knight of Wisdom

Breaking-News: Madaxweynaha Awdal State oo lagu dhawaaqay

A_Khadar   

Bluelicious;756772 wrote:
You forget the prophet wasn't the same as us he was different he had the ability to love and support his wives equally hence he was a prophet your not a prophet. We don't have the ability to share our love equally over 2 people who are you trying to fool.

Stick with your orignal point otherwise KoW will claim he can at least do two where the prophet did nine..

A_Khadar;756775 wrote:
You two there are so much discussion some went on for years about this topic you are pushing back and forth to each other.. I would suggest you to dig those topics and read over about the opinions of SOL over the years and add more to that..

For now, this is about Awdal president so ka baxa dee..

No one forced you to come in this topic, you brought yourself in so how can you then start complaining. Knight is the topic starter so he is the one who decides whether he wanna go off topic or not so if he is ok with it what's your problem?!

The prophet had been married to a total of 11 women.

A_Khadar   

^^ Sheeko ciyaal baad bilowday.. Yeah no one is forced to be around here.. My point was just that it’s better to keep each relevant topic/idea in same place.. Marka walal don't get crazy/mad over this.. Feel free to continue trolling in the thread with the irrelevant comments if that makes your day.

^^ I see someone is being sensitive. It's funny how you jump with the ciyaal card when the truth has hit you as if that's the only defense you know. Don't come and force yourself into conversations, this was a A to B conversation so C yourself out. You have no right to come in here and tell people to get out of this thread who do you think you are. The fact that your the only one who it bothers that we are talking in here shows that your jealous you came in all winking at me. When things didn't go according to your plan you became yealous and bitter. Don't come react to me because your emotions take over you, your a oday maseeray.

A_Khadar   

Bluelicious;756806 wrote:
^^ I see someone is being sensitive. It's funny how you jump with the ciyaal card when the truth has hit you as if that's the only defense you know. Don't come and force yourself into conversations, this was a A to B conversation so C yourself out. You have no right to come in here and tell people to get out of this thread who do you think you are. The fact that your the only one who it bothers that we are talking in here shows that your jealous
you came in all winking at me
. When things didn't go according to your plan you became yealous and bitter. Don't come react to me because your emotions take over you, your a oday maseeray.

:):) Ooh no.. Okey..

A_Khadar;756775 wrote:
You two there are so much discussion some went on for years about this topic you are pushing back and forth to each other.. I would suggest you to dig those topics and read over about the opinions of SOL over the years and add more to that..

For now, this is about Awdal president so ka baxa dee..

Perfectly put. This thread is meant for Awdal State of Somalia and anything relating to it.

As for XX, the guy things he is the British-Colonizers reincarnated, with pure Yahuud blood running thru his veins. Kulaha "12 Tribes of Somaliland" LMAO

Bluelicious, calm down. A_Khadar was just trying to give us reference. He has been here way before both of us. He's right in directing us towards the old Thread that has had this sorts of subjects being discussed. Secondly, you can't throw out what the Prophet of Islam or Allah has made HALAL for us.

If the Prophet can do it, so can we. If Aisha and which ever other wive of the Prophet can do it, so can you. :)

Knight of Wisdom;756832 wrote:
Perfectly put. This thread is meant for Awdal State of Somalia and anything relating to it.

As for XX, the guy things he is the British-Colonizers reincarnated, with pure Yahuud blood running thru his veins. Kulaha "12 Tribes of Somaliland" LMAO

Bluelicious, calm down. A_Khadar was just trying to give us reference. He has been here way before both of us. He's right in directing us towards the old Thread that has had this sorts of subjects being discussed. Secondly, you can't throw out what the Prophet of Islam or Allah has made HALAL for us.

If the Prophet can do it, so can we. If Aisha and which ever other wive of the Prophet can do it, so can you.
:)

I understand the point but go read what he wrote and how he wrote it then you will understand why I reacted the way I reacted. He was being rude and didn't say it in a respectful manner. If you come with a rude comment expect a rude comment back. He was being off topic himself too and mingling with us conversation talk about being a hypocrite.

I know in islam a man can marry up to 4 wives and it's not obligatory on the men to do so nor is it to the women to accept to be a mans second third or fourth wife the choice is up to her she can say no if she want's to. Your forgetting that everyone has a opinion and a preference and I don't like the idea of being someones second wife get that through your head and respect my opinion. If you want a second wife there are many fish out their in the ocean and infact there are alot of women who wanna get married right now and have a hard time finding a good man who don't mind being a second wife make those women happy.

Bluelicious;756854 wrote:
I understand the point but go read what he wrote and how he wrote it then you will understand why I reacted the way I reacted. He was being rude and didn't say it in a respectful manner. If you come with a rude comment expect a rude comment back. He was being off topic himself too and mingling with us conversation talk about being a hypocrite.

I know in islam a man can marry up to 4 wives and it's not obligatory on the men to do so nor is it to the women to accept to be a mans second third or fourth wife the choice is up to her she can say no if she want's to. Your forgetting that everyone has a opinion and a preference and I don't like the idea of being someones second wife get that through your head and respect my opinion. If you want a second wife there are many fish out their in the ocean and infact there are alot of women who wanna get married right now and have a hard time finding a good man who don't mind being a second wife make those women happy.

Oh, I forgot to respond to your post. lol

I respect your "preference", hypothetically speaking, had ever man on the face of the Earth was taken (married) and you were amongst countless of women, who were left to be single, wouldn't you want to marry a man, whom you fell in love with, who has everything you're looking for in a man, rather than staying single....with the possibility of turning into a Lesbian? lol

All I'm trying to say is that, our greatest Role Model, the Prophet has married more than one, two, three, four wives. Whether at different times or simultaneously. The "Mothers of the Believers", whom are the Prophet's wives, have fully accepted it and thus became a role model for the women. It should behoove every Muslim, who is able to follow the Sunnah of the Prophet to do so, without any questions or objections. :)

Now, I'll kindly ask you. Would you care to join me on an adventure with another sister? lol

Ibtisam   

Loool, this thread is mad!!!!!

My contribution to this relationship is I donate an old timeless song.

You sound the same- creepy- move in together already.

It would be funny if one was cowke and the other the guy with oversized shades :D