Sign in to follow this  
Somalina

Somalia: Xarkada Al-Shabaab oo ciidamdeedii kala baxday magaalada Muqdishu

Somalina   

The Somali National Army, with the support of the African Union Mission in Somalia (AMISOM), has today succeeded in liberating the Somali capital from Al Qaeda-linked extremist insurgents.

The extremists were forced to retreat from Mogadishu overnight, following operations launched earlier in the week by the Somali National Army (SNA) and AMISOM with the aim of eliminating the threat they posed to humanitarian aid deliveries. A failed counteroffensive yesterday seems to have precipitated their retreat and they are now reported to be far as 100km away from the city.

Congratulating the SNA, Prime Minister Dr Abdiweli Mohamed Ali said it was a great achievement for the Somali people and a big step towards defeating the extremists. “We have been dreaming of this day for the last three years,” he said.

“This is a big day, and a tremendous step forward, towards a more stable Somalia. B their actions in the past hours the extremists have shown that they never had a place in a peaceful Somalia, that they are foreign and motivated by a violent ideology. And the people do not want them here.”

He said that the Transitional Federal Government was moving to secure the abandoned areas and to assess the needs of the populations there with the aim of providing humanitarian supplies. “The insurgency and the violence they impose on the people of Somalia is a fundamental cause of the famine we are suffering. There is now an opportunity to give the international community the necessary confidence and assurance to ramp up its provision of humanitarian aid to Mogadishu.”

The city’s liberation is the culmination of a series of operations conducted by the SNA and AMISOM in Mogadishu beginning April 2011. The extremists had been steadily losing ground in the city since then. Just last week, the SNA and AMISOM were on the verge of encircling Bakara Market, an insurgent stronghold and vital source of revenue from illegal taxes imposed on traders.

- END -

Nina Fox;739088 wrote:
I dont know whether to laugh or snigger at most of the comments here. One thing is for sure, y'all sure entertain me with your comebacks Ilaahey kheyr ha idin siiyeee.

My favourite quote "khawaariij baby killers" lol Subhanallah

I guess this is what it looks like marki la dhahay Islamka 70+ facets uu u kala baxaa. Some are pro-shabaab, some against. Which ever side of the fence you choose to be on, we can agree to disagree no?

Its a mistake when you spill your fanta but when you gamble with the lives of others, its not a joke. Its not a mistake

*when the graves of the deceased are tampered with

*the husbands are forced to divorce their wives because some gardheere is fascinated with her and he just has to marry her (at gunpoint).

*cutting off a poor fisherman's hand because he stole a net (which was not due to saqajaanimo but because he has little kids and a wife to feed at home. Cutting off his hands really helped the family, didn't it.

*brainwashing innocent teenagers and training them to be suicide bombers (some ordered to take out their own family)....thats just vile.

I can sit here and list all the "mistakes" these assassins have done to their own people (with Ayah's and Hadith who oppose their actions) but dont have the time. They dont need AU/US/CNN or even Homer Simpson to provoke these waxsh people to kill innocent women and children, they were being ignorant and cowardly about their business all by themselves.

Mixing weak Politics with Deen is not recommended unless you have a strong argument besides (they are human). Afur wanaagsan yaahee
:)

Nina, if you are going to address me, come out and do so, instead of making snide remarks.

Nina Fox;739088 wrote:

I can sit here and list all the "mistakes" these assassins have done to their own people (with Ayah's and Hadith who oppose their actions) but dont have the time. They dont need AU/US/CNN or even Homer Simpson to provoke these waxsh people to kill innocent women and children, they were being ignorant and cowardly about their business all by themselves.

Why open a can of worms if you can't go ahead and list all the mistakes they have made?

Ooh wait, you have nothing to say.

Update: Shabaabku dayniile ay ku sugan yihiin qeybo ka mid ah, hadeertaan madafiic ayaa ku socdo goobahaasi,, subaxdii ayaa laga saari doonaa hadii aysanba kahor laga saarin,waa sida la ii sheegaayo 15 min kahor ayaan la hadlay dad jooga Suuq Bacaad..

Nina Fox   

Address me kuye haahhaahhaha. The remark was infact intended towards you (Im surprised you actually caught onto it so fast). Teeda kale, I was in a hurry (it does seldom happen to the few of us who are detached from their laptops). Don't be too emotional, my previous remark did indicate the fact that "its not a shocking thing to have opposing views". I don't have any personal beef against you. To each their own aan taaganahay ilaa hadeeer.

Waxaase ilaa hadeer la yaabanahay who in their right mind would support a has been group who have looted, killed, terrorised innocent people for years, imposing their barbaric thoughts in the name of Islam? What part in the Qur'an or Hadith does it state to kill an innocent person inside BEYTKA ALLAH SWT just coz they don't entertain the same sick oppinions?

You have not responded to a single statement that I made, maxaa igala hadlee marka? You are the only card-holding AL-Shiish Kabaab citizen (all with its dwindling population)...........Defend your cause. Convince me there is one positive thing about them.

Saliida ha isku kicin ninyahow, Im just thinking out loud, no need to take it sooo serious and slam the malawax on da floor wah. :)

Nina Fox;739131 wrote:
Address me kuye haahhaahhaha. The remark was infact intended towards you (Im surprised you actually caught onto it so fast). Teeda kale, I was in a hurry (it does seldom happen to the few of us who are detached from their laptops). Don't be too emotional,

lolol...Walaalo no need to diss me. Trust me, you wont gain anything from dissing me. It's no surprise to me that you resort to personal attacks and dissing others when you have nothing to say.

Nina Fox;739131 wrote:
my previous remark did indicate the fact that "its not a shocking thing to have opposing views". I don't have any personal beef against you. To each their own aan taaganahay ilaa hadeeer.

Waxaase ilaa hadeer la yaabanahay who in their right mind would support a has been group who have looted, killed, terrorised innocent people for years, imposing their barbaric thoughts in the name of Islam? What part in the Qur'an or Hadith does it state to kill an innocent person inside BEYTKA ALLAH SWT just coz they don't entertain the same sick oppinions?

To each their own baa leedahay and then you proceed to type this drivel..lolol.. Contradiction, eh?

Nina Fox;739131 wrote:
You have not responded to a single statement that I made, maxaa igala hadlee marka? You are the only card-holding AL-Shiish Kabaab citizen (all with its dwindling population)...........Defend your cause. Convince me there is one positive thing about them.

Your allegations are not well-founded walaalo. Come back to me when you have an evidence with you and please cut the lame jibes..lolol..I wont entertain them.

Peace

Nina Fox   

LOOOOL Don't tell me that was a girl? Ma anaan la yaabin jiljileeca iyo naxariista. Walaleey ma kuwii ay xooga ku heysteen ayaa tahay? Raali ahaaw bal, tush. I retract.

Anyways I didn't mean to step on anybody's camel toes, all Im saying is Al Kabaab would've been around imposing their terror in Somalia had they not been busy calculating the circumference of a triangular samosa left over from the dark ages they crawled out of.

My quarter Dinar---

Abdul   

Lets hope and pray that today is the start of somalia's comeback to nationhood and rejoin the rest of of the world as a proud nation again.

Nina Fox;739138 wrote:
LOOOOL Don't tell me that was a girl? Ma anaan la yaabin jiljileeca iyo naxariista. Walaleey ma kuwii ay xooga ku heysteen ayaa tahay? Raali ahaaw bal, tush. I retract.

Anyways I didn't mean to step on anybody's camel toes, all Im saying is Al Kabaab would've been around imposing their terror in Somalia had they not been busy calculating the circumference of a triangular samosa left over from the dark ages they crawled out of.

My quarter Dinar---

Another poor attempt.

Walaalo if you really thought I would stoop to your level, then you thought wrong.

Anyways I want to share a very beneficial lecture with you inshaAllah. Please watch it.

Abdul;739140 wrote:
Lets hope and pray that today is the start of somalia's comeback to nationhood and rejoin the rest of of the world as a proud nation again.

Akhi, please read my previous comments in this thread. Nationalism is a concept alien to Islam.