Sign in to follow this  
Taleexi

Puntland Administration's Betrayal of the SSC People

Degel   

Here is the latest update that busts the cyberspace based myth called SSC Hogaanka Booga Booga:

http://taleex.net/2011/06/03/sabarey-oo-gaadhay-buuhoodle-ka-dib-hungadii-tukaraq

General Ilkajiir, PL's Minister of Interior, and his delegation visited after the Soomaalidiid aka SL invading forces were crushed, and the warrior Ilkajiir promised another decisive defeat will be delivered in the event that Soomaalidiid forces try again to attack in these two resilient towns of Higlada and Tukaraq. SSC Hogaanka Booga Booga's only two or three technicals were actually part of the SL forces who attacked Higlada and Tukaraq. It is all smokescreen what SSC Hogaanka Booga Booga supporters want: They want to get seats from ****-Qudhaanyo aka Siilaanyo, and the same way they handed Widhwidh to Soomaalidiidka, that is exactly what they have tried to do in Higlada and Tukaraq. Well, the residents of these areas understood, and told them enough with your nonsense. Go somewhere else if you want to continue mislead and milk the ever gullible diaspora. Garaad A/Sallaan Hassan Mohamed, Garaad of Omar Wacays, told them only PL admin will exist in these areas of Nugaal Godan and in no way they will ever accept the party throwing SSC Hogaanka Booga Booga who are all there to milk the ever gullible diaspora, and just waiting for what Siilaanyo is going to offer them.

The much publicized new conference that the big-belly diaspora guys are talking about in London is nothing but another attempt by Ali Khalif Galaydh and company to mislead the people and ask a PM portfolio from Soomaalidiidka aka SL.

Truth be told, SSC Hogaanka Booga Booga is only at war with PL and is all lobbying to get seats from Mr ****-Qudhaanyo aka Siilaanyo. The whole LA this, LA that is all smokescreen.

'Liibaan';725898 wrote:

In principle, SSC People still support the unity of Somalia, and the unity of SSC and PL.

i wonder then what is the problem why can't you share a mamuul with your tribesmen in garowe?

Degel   

More like if you don't like the message, attack the messenger. Taleex.net is doing a good job of busting the cyberspace-based SSC Hogaanka Booga Booga and what it all intends to do.

Ibtisam   

Taleex:-

First, I don't read Somali, so aside from you quoting me and the last two lines in English;- I don't know what point if any you tired to make, however for your last sentiment:- i.e. why can't SL leave us alone, why can't Puntiland leave us alone etc yad yad ya. SSC does not live in a vacuum or alone, it has to, even MUST get on with ONE if not BOTH of the entities or be strong enough to stand on its own- i.e. forceful respect like PL & SL relationship is progressing to now. Particularly if all the pro unity blabber is correct, otherwise it is just falseness as usual and the fake token.

Anyone who says otherwise is deluded western with ideals that don't fly in the real world. Both entities will use these divisions to their advantage, after all they will look after their own interest and they are not your guards or guardian angel so they will do what is best for them. Y'll just need to stop blowing hot air online and control your people, control your leaders, control yourself. Rolling up into a ball and saying why can't everyone leave me alone while your people splitter into few more groups does not work. :cool:

You want SL to leave you alone:-

- Control your own foot soldiers- currently controlled by SL

- Control your chiefs and garaads who flip flop on your interest on daily basis

- Stop this nonsense of a new song each week and endless parties- do something actually useful- empty rhetoric will not make SL leave and songs are entertaining but largely ineffective- particularly as SSC inspired songs are always in Somali- and most Somalis already know the situation and don't care ENOUGH to do something about it now- or have other priorities.

- Decide who to get rid of SL or PL and focus on it, you can't fight on two fronts.

- Stop wasting your time vomiting and fighting on Somali forums.

- Hire some smart educated people to help you, possible a none Somali or none SSC clan who can look beyond the blubber and emotional clan charged vomits to legitimate concerns AND can reflect them probably to others.

No point doing the rest if you can't control your leaders or the foot soldiers.

Of course you will ignore all this and just point and say she is that clan and yad yad ya everyone is out to get us, yad yad ya, new song yad yad ya, fundraiser yad yad ya, somali flags and Somali press release, leave us alone, we are clan X blah blah blah. :cool:

Leave SL out of this discussion.

What we have so far?

- The SSC crowd is calling out puntland for not helping their cause. They are calling puntland cowards for not defending what they supposedly claim.

- Dukey and others from puntland respond back to ssc cries by outright dismissing their struggle. They see nothing is going on, and in fact they say that SL is actually "wasting" their resource on Sool and Sanaag regions.

^^^

Huge disconnect

The Zack   

Ibti,

It is not as simple as you put it. The major division of the SSC clans is there for a reason. I am sure every clan would face that challenge if they were on these people's shoes. Geographically, they are located in the north but their fellow clanmates are on the other side. They are culturally and socially affiliated with your folks but politically, they are with the rest of somalis. It is just hard to mobilize that kind of society.

Having said, majority of these people are on the same side, it is just not easy to put that in action.

The Zack;726134 wrote:
Ibti,

It is not as simple as you put it. The major division of the SSC clans is there for a reason. I am sure every clan would face that challenge if they were on these people's shoes. Geographically, they are located in the north but their fellow clanmates are on the other side. They are culturally and socially affiliated with your folks but politically, they are with the rest of somalis. It is just hard to mobilize that kind of society.

Having said, majority of these people are on the same side, it is just not easy to put that in action.

Hmmmm ......

The Zack   

AfricaOwn;726139 wrote:
^^ You never said much yourself. Speak on the title of the thread. Say something new people.

First of all, nobody was talking to you, second, you aint the admin thus you can't tell anybody if a post is relevant to a thread. I was responding to Ibti so chill dude.