Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Online persona and Reality

Juxa;724990 wrote:
I have heard a certain person here full of faataa-dhug is as boring as a cactus and as crazy as...

i see the news has reached your shores already. yh i'm boring as cactus lol. what else did your friend tell you? come on, lets spill the beans, as it were!

nuune   

Kool_Kat;724695 wrote:
Subxaanalaah, saan uqoslay waxaad moodaa xabsiga ooyinta in la'iga soo fasaxay! LOL!!! Ilaahoow nacafi...

Koolo, adiga maxaa kaa qosliyey camal, the angle of attack miyaa in 90 degree combustion, remember, in any case, always crash landing on smooth surface is necessary smileys.gif

Aaliyyah   

Alpha it is good that you came to the conclusion that you shouldn't meet ppl u met online! thats a good way to go about it! inkasto you are a guy and I fail to see what you get to lose siiba if the girl wants to meet you...aniga waxa aminsanahay gabadhaha should be more considerate of what they are doing ie shouldnt meet guys they chit chated online....and I am not being cultured or anything. More of a safety issue!

salaam

Juxa   

Lol@ siiba if girls want to meet YOU

Aaliyah it could happen but most sol ladies I met are exactly the same they are online. Sidaad tahay meel kasta la tageysaa.

Aaliyyah   

Perhaps girls in Sol are sincere Juxa, but I was talking abt in general sense.

But, I would doubt a man lol....Tan kale nin i hortaagan ayaanba ka shakisanahay wa ka computer dabadeed ka hadlaya hahaha :D..

Blessed   

*Blessed, I think is the duller version of the real me as I'm pretty formal with people that I don't know (most of you) but I'd say the things I type on here offline too...

I've met some great SOLers, some are good friends now, some were old friends and even family members. That's the cool thing about being yourself. Online people are like those on the streets-- some are cool, some are weird, some are full of themselves and some would do ANYTHING for a bit of attention.

Aaliyyah   

Lol@ siiba if girls want to meet YOU

Juxa lol@ YOU..That is not what I meant! heheh ha igu dirin! I just meant that if a girl is ok with meeting a guy and doesnt care then he would be the last person to worry lol..

There is hal qof I wonder siduu/siday yahay/tahay in real life

No more comments... :)

Laakiin kolay marka Online la yahay, qofkastaa wuxuu miiska soo saara the best personality, si fiicana wuu u soo dhaashtaa - That's the reality. Laakiin dadka qaar waa sidii lagu dhalay, whether it's online or not.

As for me, I have no idea, it depends on sidaan u dhaqmay my short time on SOL.

AYOUB   

Valenteenah.;724705 wrote:
So what are you saying, Alpha? That you're not such a petulant child in reality?

I don't think he'd go out there and screech "pathetic" at everyone. Ilkahaa laga guri laha. That's if they don't commit "hate crime" on him when he says "omg, say walaaahi uff!".

women umbaa muhiim ah in laga baqo. raga are safe to deal with, waayo warkooda wa bananka lol. jst kidding.

lakiin sir dumar lagama sal gaaro. salkey dhulka kuugu dhufan.

mabois wanakuwaga poa, lakini madems, tafash kuruka. eti wanahung tu hapo, wakiamua. hahah

AYOUB;725388 wrote:
I don't think he'd go out there and screech "pathetic" at everyone. Ilkahaa laga guri laha. That's if they don't commit "hate crime" on him when he says "omg, say walaaahi uff!".

lol@Ayoub, with these words you've use, people can easily construe an entirely different picture. isku xishood.

most people are inversely related to their online persona. the reason is, in real life you talk, i mean, wad hadli, lakiin when you are online, you dont talk, you just think and write.

so the two,(online persona iyo real persona) are different. the online persona is more cool and smart, because you engage the brain first before anything else. there's the room for correction and review, you can also edit your work before others see it. how ever angry you get, you cannot express yourself in the absolute means of your feeling.

on the other hand, the real persona, will engage the brain but not as the same degree as the other(online persoan), and other factors like emotion iyo dabeecadiisa may dictate how he/she will react. on top he will talk, and the possibility to review his/her utter may not be instant.

p.s. talking and wri8ting

A_Khadar   

Mostly people have two personalities baa la yidhi,private and public. Private personality is the real you/me and public is a polished personality to some extent more or less. So online fall into the private personality which real me/you.