Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Online persona and Reality

^^LAMO, yes totally agreed. :D You strike me as somewhat abrasive. Always looking to score quick points, but yes it’s a matter of perception:p

Lol that’s good to know. There are certain folks that i talk to such as JB, Chimera, Ibti, Malaika. who I think their online persona is synonymous with who they are in the real world.

Nevertheless there are some strange folks on these forums I am yet to decipher.

The guy who takes the cake for sheer strangeness and everything weird has to be Polanyi. I just never understand what this guy is on about, totally random and totally baffling. (Maybe thats the point)

Ahmed ina jaad aka the king of perv aka our very own budding Hugh Hefner is crass, rude and at times outrageous with his comments. But I have to admit he has grown on me, maybe it’s just my sense of humour, he may be a sex crazed comedian in real life. Definitely a troll. :D

nuune   

It depends what angle you looking at, if the angle is wide enough to fit circulation boasts, then things are indeed wide enough, if the angle is tight but expands, then I assume you are on the right horizon for a longer period of extraterrestrial seduction mood.

Kool_Kat   

nuune;724676 wrote:
It depends what angle you looking at, if the angle is wide enough to fit circulation boasts, then things are indeed wide enough,
if the angle is tight but expands,
then I assume you are on the right horizon for a longer period of extraterrestrial seduction mood.

Subxaanalaah, saan uqoslay waxaad moodaa xabsiga ooyinta in la'iga soo fasaxay! LOL!!! Ilaahoow nacafi...

Showqi   

Alpha Blondy;724652 wrote:
do you guys think, our online personalities are an 'extention of ourselves''

Aahey.............What you see is what you get.

Qof is qarin karaa ma jiro. Waa hadii aad one users name ku ekaato

Aaliyyah   

Most cases I do think theres some extention of ourselves but its not the complete picture(so it aint what u see is what u get..what u see is half of the story kinda thing lol)... But you kinda have an idea I guess..

salaam

Malika   

LOL@Val, manaxaysiid! :D:D

Aaaw Archie, it will be too much of a hassle to be anything else but myself,especially after spending most of a good part of six years on these walls..lol

Polanyi   

Archie Barchie, don't diss the West London Man Dem Akhi, brap brap. I am not weird on here. I just the mic out of how serious internet intellectuals take themselves. Btw, I've met a couple of folk on here- Ibtisam included. She said I was tall, dark and handesome. I kid. before she she hangs me burco style. But here i an interesting thing,If I wasn't Somali, Muslim, and god had created me a white man, i would probably be a ginger haired, communist. fakana cajiib.! weird!