Sign in to follow this  
Somalina

The UK Government says NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Jacpher   

To you people, those were sad, dark days in history but for some, it's perhaps the best thing ever happened to them, the moment they found the mother they never had. Let the orphans rejoice their gumeysi masters.

Freedom   

^^ You haters always amaze me. Anything Somaliland does and says is evil in our eyes. If you got nothing nice to say about Somaliland then dont say nothing at all.

A_Khadar   

Wiil Cusub;721211 wrote:
Who cares??:confused:

If you don't care, why don't you stay your homes and mind your business instead of crowding the street and wasting your time and energy.. Say something else than who cares! I am sure, that Nooo is hurting uright now!

Blessed   

Lets be real honest with each other, shall we...

Som@li;721210 wrote:
That is what happens when you are vision is based on
"KHAT induced thoughts"

Somalina

“Somalis have long been part of the fabric of Welsh society, and, of course, Cardiff is particularly famous for its Somali community.

Easy on the whisky!

Can I ask why you insist on being united with people you clearly think are worthless and have NO RESPECT for?

walaalaha soomaaliland wey ku xanuunsadeen sideey ugu qeylinayeen war ina aqoonsada , laakin waan ka xumahay in lagu daadiyo oo fara marnaan lasoo diro kadib qeyla dhaan dheer iyo ku xabeebid wax aan laga aqbalin . waxaa u fiican in horu markooda iska wataan dhulka si fiican udhistaan hargeysa laamiyo fiican ka sameeyaan , dowladana khatka iney mamnuucdo ,fadhibaan rabnaandan joogtada ah ee xiliga maharka ,xafladaha waa weyn in lajoojiyaa . dhalinta khatku dilooday waa in dhaqan celis loo suubiyaa kadib aqoonsigooda iney helaan waa ila macquul.

Taleexi   

Somaliland has neither moral nor legal ground for secession. In the history and political classes the idea can be entertained though.

Dervish   

Its sad to see our brothers and sisters parading around the people that divided us in the first place. whoring themselves for recognition? recognition for what? From who? My ancestors fought against the Colonizers, my great great grandfather lost 12 out of 15 sons fighting the british. i'll be damned if i ask that whoring queen for a red cent. and another thing you folks look a hot *** mess, you begged the queen then and you beg the queen now not a lot has changed in the last 100 years. Have some pride, cooperate with your fellow somalis and help tackle the core issues our people are facing.

Dervish you are talking hot air. Were your people not parading outside the UK government with home made cardboard pieces if paper, begging the UK government not to support Somaliland for no reason other than pure tribal hatred. As for your ancestors let them rest in peace, we put them their.

As for the haters it's clear that your reward is that your country is on life support. Whilst Somaliland is forcing people to take note that we and these barbaric people we formed a union with in the 60,s are not the same.

Somalina

Asking the British who colonized and enslaved them for recognition says a lot about their mental state. Typical african slave mentality. What a disgraceful photo!

I suggest you educate yourself on the differences between colonisation and a protecerate status, because when you do you will see that your comment above doesnt hold water. :rolleyes:

Protectorate is the easiest route for pussies that can't even hold the first battles in the colonisation process. Opening up your @*** that easily was not a solution, Djiboutians fought like hell, bravemen indeed, and got defeated.

HAHA somaliland rejected by UK. now that's what I call Good news. I wish them 20 more years in limbo status.