Nur

Ramadan Kareem To All

Ramadaan wacan oo wanaagasan dhamaantii walaalaheeyga muslimka ahoooooooooooow

qofkastoo iskuday ramadaan kaan in uu waxbadan kasiifiicnaado ku wii hore oo ku soo maray.

Muhammad   

Ramadaan Kariim Walaalayaal

Originally posted by Shams-ud-Din:

I’m sorry to say that my excitement wore off a bit since I read the newspaper this morning about the annular eclipse. Not the usual excitement when it is just “us†Muslims who normally watch the skies in a breath taking fashion, without the astronomical hype of non-Muslim world hijacking our event, just because the moon happened to be crossing our viewing line of the sun. Anyway, it automatically meant that the moon was sighted and Ramadan was on.

Ramadaan kariim to all! [/QB]

It is strange to think of it, how they enjoy watching eclipses and 'shooting stars, and how the prophet(pbuh) would act when he saw a eclipse.

Haneefah   

Ramadan Mubarak ya jamaca. May Allah (swt) accept all of our prayers and Ibadah Insha'Allah. In this blessed month we should Insha'Allah be mindful of our Muslim brothers and sisters around the globe who are suffering, and those who are being oppressed and abused.

Pi   

Ramaadaan Mubarak, Ramadaan Karem, my muslim brethrens. Let us compete this month in pleasing our Lord. Waa fii thaalika fal yatanaafasil mutanaafisuun .