Nur

Ramadan Kareem To All

Ramadan Kariim to all. May allah bestow us with a good healthy for the ramadan. I still have some remaining days to makeup for last year's ramadan and here comes the other one ...allow ii raxariiso.

i NEED ramadaan. i dont know what it is, but these pst two months (rajab and shabcan) my iiman has been dragging. late for prayers, missing prayers, wasting time, hard to memorise quraan. im telling you, shaytaan is going all out before he goes in lock down.

Ramadaan Kariim to u all..

Bro nur jzk khyral jazaa for ur post, Axabbakallah al ladii axbabtanaa fiih..

may Allah show us the laylatul qadar and make us those willing to do everything good in ramadan and days after

Nur   

Nomads

Shammiruu, , means, in af Somali, U xayta cibaadada Bisha Ramadaan, Time to plan head how to utilize precious days.

Nur

Raxmah   

In this holy moon, May Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala answers for every wishes and forgive our sins…..

Ramadhan is coming… Perhaps

I have made one's heart in trouble

I have made one's soul tired

I have made one upset

Before step to this month…

Please forgive me…

In this holy month May all of us have chance to pass this month like a new one A pure one, gain back to our pure fitrah [like just born] With the achievement of lailatul qadar.

The heart fills with the spirit of deen for the rest of life.

Ameen

Raxmah

N.O.R.F   

Ramadan kariim ( afew more weeks to g yet)

For the first time in a long time i'm in a muslim country, i wont be eating a sandwich for Iftar while at my work desk :cool:

Things will be easier in general IA

S.O.S   

^^^Well well, here is someone very excited!

I’m sorry to say that my excitement wore off a bit since I read the newspaper this morning about the annular eclipse. Not the usual excitement when it is just “us†Muslims who normally watch the skies in a breath taking fashion, without the astronomical hype of non-Muslim world hijacking our event, just because the moon happened to be crossing our viewing line of the sun. Anyway, it automatically meant that the moon was sighted and Ramadan was on.

Ramadaan kariim to all!