Nur

Ramadan Kareem To All

Q's folks! i wanna test how sharp your islamic studies r!! heya it goes!

- does anybody know where nabi Khadar is currently?

- do u know why comes out from where ever hes only during Ramadan.

and finallly, which day of Ramadan does he appear?

ting ting ting ting! times up, write your answers!

king_450   

This is nice , i am also wishing to each & every one of you a happy happy ramadan and longivity. but also it will be a good idea if the month of ramadan to let each and every one of us know how well you and your family are doing. God Help Every Muslim around the World and in death.

nuune   

ramadan kareem to all of ou

rudy,r u sure that nabi khadar is alive,are u series about that question,make sure u have a good source saying or identifying that nabi Khadar is alive,

to my opinion and perspective studies,i don't think nabi khadar is alive,he is already gone,yet many somalis believe he walks in the streets,goes to the nearby makhaayad and restaurants making himeself as maskiin,this is total khuraafaad,kullu nafsin thaa iqatul mawt waS ayah from the quran,i stop here,peace

Haneefah   

Calaynaa wa calaykum brother Nur...Jazaka Allah for the great reminder...walaalo, Allah ha kuu sahlo umuurahaaga Insha'Allah.

I'm very excited about ramadan...someone really needs to boost her Imaan and get closer to Allah(swt) and what better way than ramadan.

May Allah (swt) guide us all to the right path!

Changed   

Ramadan kariim to all

who in here fasting for the month of shacban?

to answer the last part of rudy question it the lastodd numbers of the 10 days of ramadan .best gues is usually the 27 and 29 , to the rest of ur question allah-o-aclam :D

Nur   

Marxab Marxab Yaa Ramadhaan

Nomads, here comes yet another Ramadan, another chance to make up 4 Allah, another 30 days of worship and refelection on our purpose in life.

Get ready, and plan well ahead of time to take the best advantage