Sign in to follow this  
OdaySomali

What Somali cities would you buy a house ?

Malika   

If I were to build/buy in Somalia, it would definetly be in the following areas - Cal Madow [a ranch] , Hafun[ a summer villa], Lascanood, Bosaso [business] and Burao[ for family] - now all this is just a dream as of current..but one day! - First I got to finish my dream pad in Zanzibar.:D

Aaliyyah   

Badhaadhe is a district in the Lower Juba Region of Somalia. Located on the extreme South of Somalia

Bless gooogle LOL

Yay Malika. Laascaanod hadad guri ka dhisatid agteeda ka dhiso..jaar anu noqono :P

Saalax   

I have always liked living a coastal area as i have lived in one as younger. I would say a mansion somewhere in the mountainous coastal green areas alongside the gulf of adan in Sanaag.

The Zack   

OdaySomali;720301 wrote:
Aight, Let me test your geography skills people. What region of Somalia is the village Badhadhe located ?

Jubbada Hoose

Saalax   

Xaaji Xunjuf;720281 wrote:
Aware would be great

Have you ever been to Ceelka Bulaale ee Aware? i hear it's got a nice drinking water. ;)

Malika   

Aaliyah - its a deal. :D

ps. I forgot my dream house in what was known as 'African Village' in Mogadisho - just loved the sound of the place - plus it was where some special people found joy.

yh Aliya & the zack got it, though it sound like Aaliya cheated haha. It is in the extreme south near the border with Kenya. Nice name it has.

Is it me or is it located too far north on google maps ?

OdaySomali-if China can reinterpret few things in Maoism. I'm sure Che can live with few changes as well. That said, I will probably go for villages and towns in the southern coastal farmlands and Bariga fog.

The one and Only City that i am concern about and love to die for is none other than, plz Drum. Thanks

""""Qardho"" Inshallah bal aan ku daro.

Aaliyyah   

lol@ it sounded like aaliya cheated. It doesnt sound I did :D

anyways, I need to learn all those cities in somalia and regions! wa balan!

Malika, yeah who wouldnt wanna have a house in xamar the place is beautiful siiba xeebaha agtooda..

salaam

bilan   

OdaySomali;720304 wrote:
What where have you been given these crazy quotes ? That seems too expensive to be accurate; where is this expensive city. The recent quote I encountered was $24,000 for a four bed nice villa.

beleive me there is no house that costs 24,000 in the major cities, i know these qoates are accurate, i have cousins who built houses for their parents and if you ask some agency to build the house for you, then the cost goes up.

bilan   

The Zack;720303 wrote:
Bilan $100K is nothing, get yourself into the Ayuuto/hagbad thing and you will get that money in a year.

Hagbad 100,000 laga keeno ma jirtee, let me know how i can save 100,000 so i can pay off my student loans, then we will think about the house.

Che-Guevara, Cuba has been re-inventing a few things itself recently. Though on a relative small scale, it is adopting some of the capitalist ways and private enterprise. We will haev to wait and see but I think they are finally giving in - not that all the sanctions have helped.

The Zack   

bilan;720326 wrote:
Hagbad 100,000 laga keeno ma jirtee, let me know how i can save 100,000 so i can pay off my student loans, then we will think about the house.

100k soo ma aha 10 meelood oo min 10 ah, aggah! waa toban gacan oo hagbadood lol. I am sure lacagta ka imaato shaqada aad ku heshay waxbarashada aad loanka u gashay iney bixin karto intaas. My point is haddii xagaas laga fiirsho ma badna.

Aaliyyah;720320 wrote:
lol@ it sounded like aaliya cheated. It doesnt sound I did
:D

anyways, I need to learn all those cities in somalia and regions! wa balan!

Malika, yeah who wouldnt wanna have a house in xamar the place is beautiful siiba xeebaha agtooda..

salaam

I know you did but I didn't wanna say it like that dee lool. Aaliya how about I give you some Somali-Geography tutoring... ;) haha