Sign in to follow this  
OdaySomali

What Somali cities would you buy a house ?

A_Khadar   

Aaliyyah;720591 wrote:
^haye dee get me a nice deal I wont mind.
:D
...xoga aderada dhulalkooda discount igagad
:P

Right on Alliya... I have my own real estates of course not built yet.. So Deal waa ogolahay dee.. Weliba get on board before the airport is completed because the price will soar right after its completion.

^^ Xamar Cadey was my option#1, but not now, may be in the future insha'alah..

Aaliyyah   

Right on Alliya... I have my own real estates of course not built yet.. So Deal waa ogolahay dee.. Weliba get on board before the airport is completed because the price will soar right after its completion.

haha deal :)

A_Khadar;720548 wrote:
What happened to Hargaysa.. Why JB is avoiding it. Is it going to be politically incorrect since the title of the thread said Somali city..

Actually I intentionally titled the thread "Somali cities" so that you seasoned SOL politicians wouldn't politicise it. So Hargeysa in this context wouldn't be political incorrect for SL folk :)

Saalax   

OdaySomali;720676 wrote:
Actually I intentionally titled the thread "Somali cities" so that you seasoned SOL politicians wouldn't politicise it. So Hargeysa in this context wouldn't be political incorrect for SL folk
:)

Ouch. ;)

Aaliyyah   

rihannah?? you consider her to be pretty?? she is average and a product of cosmetics..

Ismahan oh my god that place is too beautiful count me in :D..I googled it lol so its somewhere in puntland, and I think you are from there. Maybe u can get me a deal adna meshaas loool :)...

salaam

Aaliyyah   

alle maxa dadka qaar riyo iskaga noolyihiin maad afar hargaisa ka gursatid oo calankaas aad shegatid ku paint gareesatid hadad rabtid..mise riyada baad ka hesha :D..iska riyow!..buhodle dadka joga dad aad usoo galisid ma ahee!

salaam

Aaliyyah;721146 wrote:
alle maxa dadka qaar riyo iskaga noolyihiin maad afar hargaisa ka gursatid oo calankaas aad shegatid ku paint gareesatid hadad rabtid..mise riyada baad ka hesha
:D
..iska riyow!..buhodle dadka joga dad aad usoo galisid ma ahee!

salaam

hunno buhodle is my city in my country somaliland, if you get ur application in, i might consider you for a spot for the wives. deadline is soon. boos waa laguu banaaniya.

Aaliyyah   

lool@ application..waad war la'dahay ma istidhi ima taqanid!...application anu ma buuxiyo...

Hargaisa ka doono kuwa application ku buuxiya. Good luck!