Sign in to follow this  
OdaySomali

What Somali cities would you buy a house ?

OdaySomali;721418 wrote:
Why go to messy little qardho out of all places haha... I'd rather go to Guantanamo!

haha just kidding sxb
:D

haha... I'd rather go to Guantanamo!

ba'a ba'a - ma saasa tidhi - cimaamaddii baa manta ka dhacday - halkaan ka dib agtayda waxaad ka tahay Oday dhintay - unless of course you apologies immediately and pay compensation for uncalled insult

And When I thought you cared about Qardho, it has taken you days to defend her honour hahaha. lol @ compensation it's too late now sxb :D:D:D I could only have paid compensation in the first 24hrs ee Kaasi ku dhaafyee maraqiisa cab :D Just kaftan sxb...

unlike you, i am not logged on here 24/7 with multiple usernames :D - Now unless you apologies forthwith in your next reply - i'll have you know - i can lock you up in Qardho's infamous prison (next time you set foot in Somali soil) - which in comparison will make your Guantanamo as if though it was the village of your birth :D

i suggest you apologise and send the monetary compensation to one of Qardho charity houses :D :D

loool I thought kaftun wuu yaqaana but it seems not, heck If you're gna have me locked up :eek: I have no choice but to apologise, so I apolologise... sincerely of-course ;) and the compensation is already being put to use by the charity houses to teach kaftan to the ultra qardho-nationalists :D:D

That's more like Oday Saa moole :D - your apology is accepted. ;)

Odaynimadaadiina waa lagu soo celin once i have confirmation your fulaynimo is for real and Qardho charity houses have received the compensation albeit not liking the condition attached to it :D :D

Valenteenah.;722749 wrote:
I want to know Sayid, who made you Qardho's guardian?

Who else other than Qardho itself? :D

I can look after Buhoodle part -time if you want! - All that i ask in return is minyaaro preferably one as tough as Aaliyah :D

LoL...But do the residents of Qardho know you terrorise potential tourists and investors daily?

And that doesn't sound like a good deal for Buuhoodle!

^^how about not only will terrorise and chase away potential tourists and investors from Buhoodle but i'll so thrown in to chase away potential aggressors from Burco? :D

re - Qardho residents - of course they know - that is what they pay me for after all - they only want Qardhaawis to be the tourist and investors. apparently it is called protectionism. :D

Xeefow   

The Zack;722598 wrote:
Keeping it real, huh?
:D I am glad you didn't claim Kismayo .. kidding kidding.

I only mentioned Gedo region, if I want to I can go to my other tribal land such as Caabuudwaaq, Balanbale, Kismaayo, Dhabad, Bangeele, Cari Cadeys which are in Galgaduud and Jubada Hoose or I can go to Nageyle and Dekad in Kilinka 5aad. Beesha weey buuxaan....! :D

Yeah....I'm keeping it real:cool:

S@de Land....!:cool:

Sayid*Somal;722744 wrote:
That's more like Oday Saa moole
- your apology is accepted.
;)

Odaynimadaadiina waa lagu soo celin once i have confirmation your fulaynimo is for real and Qardho charity houses have received the compensation albeit not liking the condition attached to it

fulaynimo? You wouldn't be trying to provoke me now would you? lool u made me laugh though; you defended qardho by saying it was worse than Guantanamo which is what you took offence to in the first place :D:D:D

---

Nice views saalax.

Aaliyyah   

Almadow, sanaag,

Somali, sanaag is so beautiful. Mashallah. Nature at its best!..gotta see that sometime in the near future.Insha'Allah.

salaam

Taleexi   

Girls.... Sayid is indeed the only Guardian that the blessed City of Qardho has ever had. The only one that has a superb reputation of putting the trespassers, intruders and gatecrashers into their own right place .... That place is called Guantanamo of Somalia... I'm one of the few people who can influence on his views since I'm both from Qardho & Taleh.