Sign in to follow this  
OdaySomali

What Somali cities would you buy a house ?

Chimera;721405 wrote:
Majestic Mogadishu
an isolated and elaborate lodge in the lush parts of the North

This picture kinda sold the highlands to me:

one_of_the_beautif_galleryfull

What a view!

Sayid*Somal;721352 wrote:
:D

Yeah Val - dadkan see lolo hadlaa - habeen iyo maalin saan Qardho ugu wadnay - waxaad moodi lahayd in mid uun xata dhaho - bal Qardho u qarawsado

Why go to messy little qardho out of all places haha... I'd rather go to Guantanamo!

haha just kidding sxb :D:D

Aaliyyah;721385 wrote:
taas doesnt hold a candle next to me

haha thas how tis miyaa :D... lakiin quruxleys always have the worst dabeecad ee adiga saa sidaad ka tahay :D:D:D

Ibtisam   

Hmm, I find the idea of putting all your money into one location, one house where everyone knows that yours and they can find you there uncomfortable. If I could dream I would build a beautiful 4 bed room villa with wheels on, so that I can hook it up to a big truck and move randomly to what ever location has my heart at that moment; be it the beach or the city. I think also I dont trust the peace until it remains so for year and years 40yyrs at least!, so the wheels will come in hand, I just wheel it off to the miyi should shid hits the fan. :cool:

Ismahaan   

Aaliyyah;721140 wrote:

Ismahan oh my god that place is too beautiful count me in
..I googled it lol so its somewhere in puntland, and I think you are from there. Maybe u can get me a deal adna meshaas loool
:)

salaam

Igu halee qaali meeshaan gobolka bari baay ku taalaa, waa mahaaygii lee adaa iska leh, any time imaaw red carpet waliba laguu dhigayaa.:)

Xeefow   

Inshallah in the future I want to have many houses in Damase, Beled Xawo, Baardheere, Dollow, Luuq, Garbaharrey, Ceelwaaq, Buurdhuubo, Ceel Cadde, Ceel Gaduud, Faxfaxdhuun, Gerinley, Caracase and many more... basically I want to live in my home region or tribal region 'GEDO'...and visit every city, town, tuulo and open spaces....I so MISS the fresh air of Gedo and the natural beauty of my beloved Region.... :)

The Zack   

Xeefow;722577 wrote:
Inshallah in the future I want to have many houses in Damase, Beled Xawo, Baardheere, Dollow, Luuq, Garbaharrey, Ceelwaaq, Buurdhuubo, Ceel Cadde, Ceel Gaduud, Faxfaxdhuun, Gerinley, Caracase and many more... basically I want to live in my home region or tribal region 'GEDO'...and visit every city, town, tuulo and open spaces....I so MISS the fresh air of Gedo and the natural beauty of my beloved Region....
:)

Keeping it real, huh? :D :D I am glad you didn't claim Kismayo .. kidding kidding.