Sign in to follow this  
OdaySomali

What Somali cities would you buy a house ?

The Zack   

Aaliyyah;720285 wrote:
Zack where is wajid? waligay ma maqal?

It in the state of Bakool, it has the coolest and quitest neighborhoods. It is like the scarborough of Bakool LOL.

The Zack   

Xaaji Xunjuf;720287 wrote:
I've been to xammar many times berigey xammar xammar ahayd

Please stop misspelling the name of the place. Thanks!

Aaliyyah   

lol where is bakool? aiight I will have to learn my somali map :D

xeeb miyey leedahay? I see myself buying a house xeeeb aagteeda!..thats y I love xamar n kismaayo! sawirada are too beautiful for words!

Aaliyyah;720266 wrote:
hamar if it was safe..and kismaayo (I always heard it was a beautiful place!)...

And, definitely my home city laascaanod
:D

n lol@ they sensored a**...that is why I love SOL..edabdarada lama ogola lool.

n u seem to want to have way too many properties lol..

salaam

loool @ edabdaro. but that's not the way to do it dee, everytime those little stars **** come up its like you've hit the jackpot haha :D. if anything, it encourages edabdaro as people will be left wondering what dazzling word you've said this time lool

As for too many properties I say you gotta have ambition... aim for the starts and at least you'll reach the sky.

The Zack   

Xaaji Xunjuf;720294 wrote:
The Zack berigaad ahaydeen idinku Taliyasha Asluubta Xammar baad is mooday Thanks kulaha
;)

:D :D Wali waa nahay sxb, you just don't know.. you just don't know. Again, I am not sure where you are getting the exra 'm' from. Xarfaha laban-laabme ee MNLGRDB miyaad ka raaceysaa uun. "M"tu shidna this time.

Back to the topic:

Aaliya, You never heard of Bakool? Bay iyo Bakool? does that ring a bell?

Anyways, I just remembered another town with a cool name, Burtinle.

Che -Guevara;720272 wrote:
That would depend on what city provides the best return on my investment.

Che Guevara looking for the best return on an investment; that i hadn't expected lool. Leaving aside your capitalist instincts Guevara, where would it be?

bilan   

I will buy my house from the city that has the nicest weather. But I cannot believe how expensive it is to build a house in Somalia, average cost is USD 50K. and if you want a really nice house then cost goes up between 80,000 to 100,000.

Aaliyyah   

Odey yeah walaal doesnt hurt to dream! I see myself investing in few lands bt not tooo many! :D

Zack lol maya walaal. :(

salaam

The Zack   

bilan;720298 wrote:
I will buy my house from the city that has the nicest weather. But I cannot believe how expensive it is to build a house in Somalia, average cost is USD 50K. and if you want a really nice house then cost goes up between 80,000 to 100,000.

Bilan $100K is nothing, get yourself into the Ayuuto/hagbad thing and you will get that money in a year.

Aaliyah, to give u an idea where Wajid is located, three main roads pass this town: road from Luuq Ganaano, Gedo, a road from Xudur, Bakool, and a road from Baydhabo, Bakool. Now you know where it is.

bilan;720298 wrote:

What where have you been given these crazy quotes ? That seems too expensive to be accurate; where is this expensive city. The recent quote I encountered was $24,000 for a four bed nice villa.