Sign in to follow this  
OdaySomali

What Somali cities would you buy a house ?

Juxa   

the obvious choice would be to build a home to villagekii awoowga but for me, not sure at all!

maybe dadka cirka iney uguuraan raba baan ku biiri doonaa

Aaliyyah;721140 wrote:
rihannah?? you consider her to be pretty?? she is average and a product of cosmetics..

Beauty is not in a picture so i'd have to meet her and check her out but she not bad looking, though was better with long hair. I was wondering if Ismahan looked anything like her since used the pic ... as for make-up., its just part of women these days.. :P:D

Haaye Aaliya, do you think you're better looking than rihannah markaas? haha or should I not even ask.

Hmmm....I don't know. I grew up in Muqdishu and loved it but can it ever recapture its magic?

Buuhoodle has a permanent place in my heart but any property I build there will probably be taken over by relatives as it's happened before to my cousins and uncles (demanding lot, my relatives, bless them).

Garoowe has peaked my interest since I saw gorgeous pictures of the city on SOL

And Berbera, my mum's hometown, with its extreme heat and sandy beaches could be a contender.

But in the end, I'll probably settle for Kismaayo - everyone seems to be obsessed with it, so there must be something in the water there.

:D :D

Yeah Val - dadkan see lolo hadlaa - habeen iyo maalin saan Qardho ugu wadnay - waxaad moodi lahayd in mid uun xata dhaho - bal Qardho u qarawsado :D

Guriyo, Beer, Ceel, Bakhaar - iyo Bagcaddo badan baan ku leeyahay - Thanks to my beloved mother who registers everything under my name although she owns them.

Aaliyyah   

Haaye Aaliya, do you think you're better looking than rihannah markaas? haha or should I not even ask

taas doesnt hold a candle next to me :D

As for makeup being part of a women's life nowadays. That is true but some people abuse it to unhealthy level loool

salaam

Chimera   

Majestic Mogadishu, no doubt! Potentially the grandest and most resilient city ever once its back on its feet. In the mean time, an isolated and elaborate lodge in the lush parts of the North, or a five-storey high appartment in the epic cities of Merca and Barawa would be great.

Thug life

piracy.jpg

Aaliyyah   

LOL@ Sayid! actually your homecity Qardho was mentioned by a soler bal pageska dib u akhri....I guess maybe not as many times as you wanted it lol...bt it made it to the list! horta qardho xagey ku taala :D

salaam