Sign in to follow this  
Liibaan

Declaration of the Consultative Conference of SSC

A_Khadar   

Malika;714214 wrote:
Guul SSC!
:o

Fabulous event - literally just got home.

Libaan yaa eheed, which of one of the camera guys baa eheed - Lool, I can see myself lurking in one of the pictures..

Guul SSC! SSC waa Somalia - Somalia Hanoolatooooooooooooooooooo!

The haters, sakiin soo liqaa!

Milika, hint me which pic is ur of course privately..lol..

Reer London, Job well done.. SSC and Somali Unity Guul.. Any Somali loving peace and development comes the outcomes of this conference.. AND who cares successionist haters, keep having ssc nightmares.. Your project is over at last.. It was few weeks ago when they were reporting Ali Khalif Galaydh met with s/l in Nairobia.. Allow alle.

A_Khadar;714234 wrote:
Milika, hint me which pic is ur of course privately..lol..

Reer London, Job well done.. SSC and Somali Unity Guul.. Any Somali loving peace and development comes the outcomes of this conference.. AND who cares successionist haters, keep having ssc nightmares.. Your project is over at last.. It was few weeks ago when they were reporting Ali Khalif Galaydh met with s/l in Nairobia.. Allow alle.

Ummm, the bottom-line as of April 24th, 2011, the "secessionists" are running the show in LA. While Sado sings a sad song in London. You're not up in this battle yet, wait to have bragging rights a little later at least, save the embarrassment.

A_Khadar   

^^ This is ur true color right? "

Ummm, the bottom-line as of April 24th, 2011, the "secessionists" are running the show in LA

.. Before was that Local LA community is running the show in LA, but now is what? successionist?.. What a bunch of clanist who can't even hide their hidden agenda.. Don't worry, another embarrassment like Kalshale before u is on the way. LA's and rest of ssc's finally united and ur militia won't even wait a bullet to be shot..

The Zack   

AfricaOwn is mostly worried about Ceerigaabo, I bet he would've supported an agenda to let go the land of SSC if his beloved Cerigaabo wasn't to be touched.

A_Khadar   

AfricaOwn;714235 wrote:
I really wanted a map of this "SSC" land they claim to come out of this conference....ahhh well.

Your clan claims Buhodle, Entire Sool and majority of Sanaag which they have no control. So if ssc includes parts of Togdheer and Entire Sanaaga to it's map, it's very much same game and it's ignorance for u to be surprised if others do exactly what u were doing last 20yrs..

A_Khadar;714247 wrote:
Your clan claims Buhodle, Entire Sool and majority of Sanaag which they have no control. So if ssc includes parts of Togdheer and Entire Sanaaga to it's map, it's very much same game and it's ignorance for u to be surprised if others do exactly what u were doing last 20yrs..

I'm not surprised, but why is that it seems the complaints are coming from your side? Liibaan is going crazy about the secessionists claiming to his land, when the ssc folks are doing the same thing. Its all fair then? I'm glad that you're acknowledging it.

The Zack;714246 wrote:
AfricaOwn is mostly worried about Ceerigaabo, I bet he would've supported an agenda to let go the land of SSC if his beloved Cerigaabo wasn't to be touched.

My beloved Erigavo wont be touched :), by who exactly? ssc? They can't even hold LA down. but that's beside the point.

Taleexi;714256 wrote:
It is just a matter of time.

you should join us in somaliland, instead of wasting your time with conferences all over the world. you're like the harlem globetrotters

Bashiir   

Aaliyyah;714230 wrote:
Xaaji SSC way socotay oo duushay waxba haka walwalin.

Malika ameen thuma ameen. Insha'Allah waan kasoo qeeb geli oo safka hore soo istaagi! ..not naming names but ppl were there on my behalf and I was there in spirit
:)

I still cant get over these beautiful pics and how amazing the event turned out....waxa ka muqata wada jir iyo wadaninimo..qiiru uuba igu ridin! let me grab some tissues I sooo need them..

All the best inshallah..

salaam

I can bet you won't tell your daughter when she asks about the tinny revolution ,,,.... that you had sent some one instead of you? Qiiro ku laga daye ,,... I feel disappointed.

Malika   

^Ka daa, she was there in spirit dee..:)

Khadar, am only a glimpse - you will need magnifying glass to see me..lool - as for the conference and meeting it met its agenda - it was sucessful in meeting its aim - very positive step forward. There were various representative from all of Somalia [regions and organisations], not only declaring their support but also celebrating the notion of Somalia staying alive - Somalia despite what it has gone through and is going through shall remain Somalia -a Nation.

Oh xaji thanks for your concern about fundings - haa uu biqiin - those back home faced with draught are well catered for - crocodile tears kaa iska tirtir, munafiqnimada, Allah majeeclaa hee iska jiir - waa iga talo.

Saalax   

AfricaOwn;714251 wrote:
My beloved Erigavo wont be touched
:)
, by who exactly? ssc? They can't even hold LA down. but that's beside the point.

Well said my felllow Sanaagian.