Sign in to follow this  
Liibaan

Declaration of the Consultative Conference of SSC

Liibaan   

Xaaji Xunjuf;714141 wrote:
Liibaan can i come to the party i like xaflado niyo

Che -Guevara;714143 wrote:
^Only if you wear a blue dress with star in the middle and Saalax can be your bag handler.

Che is correct 100%, Xaji can only join the SSC Party if he wear the blue flag of Somalia with the white star in the middle, this Xaflad is for SSC and Somali Unionists,and also he shouldn't let anyone notice or discover his secessionist tendencies.

All Libaan always talks about are the "Somalidiids" :). He wants to let everyone know that his people are the most patriotic Somalis and the rest are not on their level. Libaan wave that blue flag like K'naan did :)

Liibaan   

Xaaji Xunjuf;714146 wrote:
Che i don't see the ssc guys wearing a blue dress with a star in the middle didn't knew ssc gatherings were having crossdressing after parties.

So far, we only seen the pictures from the meetings [sSC Conference], but the SSC Party, we will see big flags of Somalia with white star in the middle and blue background.

The party will start 7pm to Midnight Axada 24/04/2011

Che adeer xishood dee xaaji baan ahay toob ma xidhe eh , saado cali na wa fanaanad qurux badan baan idhi anigu but waan la sheekeysan doona when i see her.

A_Khadar   

Haters stop high jacking the thread.Either congratulate the brothers' acheivement or keep your hatre to yourself..

Job well done, all the proposal points are well thought and can be benefit by all somalis. They concern from peace to environment.

I am forward for the upcoming meeting in side Somalia and proposed location is Kalshaale...

A_Khadar;714162 wrote:
Haters stop high jacking the thread.Either congratulate the brothers' acheivement or keep your hatre to yourself..

Job well done, all the proposal points are well thought and can be benefit by all somalis. They concern from peace to environment.

I am forward for the upcoming meeting in side Somalia and proposed location is Kalshaale...

Shir ma dayaan nimanka shirshoore hora loo yidhi:D

Liibaan   

Bashiir;714167 wrote:
Well done SSC, and good luck for ringing peace and development in your territory,...

Thank You Brother, SSC People will work very hard toward peace, development, and Somali Unity.

VIVE SSC, VIVE United Somalia

Saalax   

AfricaOwn;714151 wrote:
Ps. Libaan.: I have the right to claim Sanaag before you ever will. Trust that. That's where our Sheik is buried as well
:)

SSC movement is non-existence in Sanaag. So no worries bro.

Liibaan   

Xaflada Xiritaanka Shirka Khaatumo SSC ee London, UK

Xaflad aad looso agaasimay oo ay soo qabanqaabiyeen ururka Dhalinyarada SUDO oo ay kasoo qaybgaleen kumanaan qof oo soomaali ah iyo aqoonyahanadii kasoo qaybgalay shirka khaatumo.

Xafladan oo hada sitoosah uga socota magaalada London ,waxaa ugu horayn lagufuray Aayadaha quraanka kariimka oo uu akhriyey shiikh Ciil intaas Kadib Waxaa Xaflada Sitoos ah ufuray Gudoomiyaha Ururka Dhalinyarada SSC ee SUDO Maxamed Cabdi Fookheeye.

Waxaa halkaas hadalo ilaa hada Kasoo Jeediyey, Xooghayaha Guud ee Jaaliyada SSCDr Maxamed C/raxmaaan,Gudoomiyaha Jaaliyada SSC eeUk C/laahi *******, Xiriiriyaha Jaaliyadaha SSC iyo Hogaanka Saleebaan Wajixaad, Gudoomiyaha Gudida Qabanqaabada Shirka Khaatumo Dr Cali Ciise Cabdi, Prof Cali Khaliif Galeydh,Gudoomiye Kuxikeenjaaliyada Soomaaliyeed ee Uk Caali Cumar.

Waxa Madasha Kusugan oo aan Wali Hadlin, Hogaamiyaha SSC Dr Saleban Ciise Axmed,Gudoomiyaha Ururka NSUM Maxamed Cali Mire, Gudoomiyaha Kaafi comunity Axmed Diiriye, Garaad Jaamac Garaad ismaaciil.

Waxaa iyana Goobta Kusugan Fanaaniin aad ufarabadan.

SSC-Somalia-150x115.jpg

ssc_somali.jpg

IMG_0374.JPG

IMG_0375.JPG

IMG_0384.JPG

IMG_0378.JPG

IMG_0366.JPG

IMG_0368.JPG

IMG_0373.JPG

IMG_0370.JPG