Sign in to follow this  
Kamaavi

Prof. Gandi First Elected President of Azania State of Somalia

Bashiir   

bilan;710209 wrote:
Zack supports Sakiin and is against Shariif the president, I would think Sh. Shariif is the lesser of the two evils, willku quraan akhris buu u baahan yahay hadaba
:)

But either way does the president of Azania support the current TFG

As far as I know the President of Azania is a long time member of the transitional government. He is active member of parliament. During the foundation of Azania state of Somalia many officials of the federal government, ministers and members of the parliament were invited. They supported and participated along the Somali elders of Azania. So basically the government or it's constitution is in line with the president of Azania state of Somalia. What is more interesting in Prof. Gaandi is that he has many influence in the region, the federal government and international community. He is a man who knows all most all how the region is managed. Azania, Somalia or over all the Horn is lucky to be led by a man like him.

However, it will be clear as the time pass by... :)

Somalina   

bal day sida
Xidig
, Bare, Shariif iyo Ileey iyo kuwo kaloo badan jeebka loogu haysto....

Waxyaabo badan ayaa isku dhex yaacey ma istiri. :D

Admin in wax laga sheego waa dimuqraadiyad, laakiinse qabiil in la dhaho "sida Alle u hooseeyaa" waa jaahilnimo. Qof nacayb qabiiil ka buuxa ayaa waxaa ku soo qora online forumska, cid qabatana lama haayo ilaa iyo hadda.

Sida loo doodo ama dadka loola hadlo haddii aan la aqoon then ha la iska aamuso, "silence is gold".

Somalina   

Bashiir inaad iska aamustid adiga ayey kuu fiican tahay.

Xidig hadduu supportgareyo sidaad tiri, kii kalena u leeyahay Ethiopian ayaa jeebka ku wata, dee soo ma aaadan is ceebeyn.

Save us your nonsense, haddaad daacad tahay marka qabiil Soomaliyeed la caynaayey ayaad caqli la imaan lahayd. Waxaad tahay uunbaad halkaan ku sheegtey. You embarrassed yourself over and over and the worse part is that you actually think you are making sense uttering bunch of nonsense.

How pathetic of you! waxaadan ahayn iskama dhigi kartid, marka heesaha raqiiska naga yareey.

Xornimada dadka haka qaadina (is not like you can), Azania aka Odinga's Narnia waa laga soo horjeesanaaya and there is nothing you folks can do about it. Qabiil la aflaagadeeyana cidina mucaaradnimada uma joojineyso.

The Zack   

bilan;710209 wrote:
Zack supports Sakiin and is against Shariif the president, I would think Sh. Shariif is the lesser of the two evils, willku quraan akhris buu u baahan yahay hadaba
:)

But either way does the president of Azania support the current TFG

Bilan, I support Shariif Sakiin for president walal. I believe he has what it takes to get the country out of the mess. Unlike the confused Shariika kale, Shariif Hassan knows what he is doing. If he is beaten in the elections then I believe that we should all rally behind whoever wins. It's unacceptable and quite frankly crazy for Shariifka to try to extend his presidency in unlawful way. The ministers have extended it for me kulahaa, since when were ministers law makers? Sharci ma yaqaano qashiinka LOL. The parliament have every right to make laws but the president CAN or the executive branch of the government have no right to make laws.

Bashiir   

Somalina;710222 wrote:
Bashiir inaad iska aamustid adiga ayey kuu fiican tahay.

Xidig hadduu supportgareyo sidaad tiri, kii kalena u leeyahay Ethiopian ayaa jeebka ku wata, dee soo ma aaadan is ceebeyn.

Save us your nonsense, haddaad daacad tahay marka qabiil Soomaliyeed la caynaayey ayaad caqli la imaan lahayd. Waxaad tahay uunbaad halkaan ku sheegtey. You embarrassed yourself over and over and the worse part is that you actually think you are making sense uttering bunch of nonsense.

How pathetic of you! waxaadan ahayn iskama dhigi kartid, marka heesaha raqiiska naga yareey.

Xornimada dadka haka qaadina (is not like you can), Azania aka Odinga's Narnia waa laga soo horjeesanaaya and there is nothing you folks can do about it. Qabiil la aflaagadeeyana cidina mucaaradnimada uma joojineyso.

You are shedding more crocodile tears but nobody believed you...:D

33.jpg

Somalina   

I don't need to be believed because I'm not selling anything, you are. Get it together, and save us your bs and lies.

Bashiir   

Nice come back Somalina, :) but false tears, phony sadness and your crocodile tears don't fool me. You just want sympathy in the wrong place, of the wrong thread. You know how much I made you happy the other day when I was defending Cowl state...

Somalina   

lol@make you happy. You have absolutely misjudged and miscalculated that one! BIG FAIL!

Cowl Muqdisho ayaa loogu dhawaaqey, waana GOBOL, magacana waa Soomali.

Poor boy, he is clutching on straws here. Kulahaa I made you happy.

Marka wax kama soo horjeesan karo, maxaa yeeley Cowl ayaad u sacbisey? are we in middle school?

p.s. Sharif is madexwaynaha Soomaliya, Farmaajo waa RW, labadana waa one team, ka naxa ama ha ka nixina that is the reality maanta. :D

lol@JB