Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Hargaysa: Warlord Siilaanyo Commits Genocide in Somalia's SSC Districts

RedSea   

In order to be a good informant it partyly takes "knowing" your prime targets I don't doubt you "know" theM per say but Beyond that, they don't share anything with the likes of The duke character who thinks much like his edo Ayan hersi and causins Ina bihi and Omar Jamal, who make living bashing and snitching, spreading falsehood against Somalis and Muslim community at large; they think it's An act of courage. Now where is the common denominator between people of wealth of knowledge, who promote greater good and them self serving doorknobs. There is none.

Anyhow, the duke could you produce some sort of evidence where somaliland commited genocide against citizens of southern togdheer. Opionated drivel Cannot be sufficient to accuse silaanyo of war crimes. This man has been in office less than a year and they already are accusing him what tough crowd. He is a decent man and doesn't go on BBC to rile up people only to do nothing.

Red Sea Adeer the hypocrisy that is your stance has always been clear, you tried to be clever and dropped two names, I told you like it is and you know how things stand in MPLS. Thus let's move on to the topic of the thread.

The evidance is clear,'the killings the attacks by the armed secessionist militia against the population of Cayn and the subsequent outcry.

As expected you the Mujahid who like a person infected with Rabis rushes to the south to fight Amxaro yet welcomes them in Berbera, will no doubt not understand what's taking place.

RedSea   

lool Duke citing articles from emotionally charged clanists is no evidence. Peace in that region will reign pretty soon here. The talks are under way and so far have resulted in the coming home of Col. Keyse and Karash is on his way. There is no room for pirates looking for trouble in the region. Go deal with the actual pirates wrecking hovac in your enclave. That is your prime responsibility my dear friend.

Naxar loooool thanks brother.

RedSea   

^Duke now days is clinging on to straws. The TFG under his uncle is no longer, this current version doesn't interest him much since his clan isn't leading it. The mightyPuntland(he had hoped) became bintland it no longer excites him to level it once did. So he is a man looking for someone to blame and something to copy and paste. Reality has hit home.

RedSea;703352 wrote:
^Duke now days is clinging on to straws. The TFG under his uncle is no longer, this current version doesn't interest him much since his clan isn't leading it. The mightyPuntland(he had hoped) became bintland it no longer excites him to level it once did. So he is a man looking for someone to blame and something to copy and paste. Reality has hit home.

looooool

The Zack   

Labo nin oo ka kala socdo labada qabiil ee Somalida ugu diin yar (excluding the good ones) baa doodeysa maanta. Let me get my popcorn.

P.s. I will side with Duke should he need any help since Xaaji Xunduf and Africaown are cheerleading for Red Sea :D :D

P.s.s. Habarta uu ka socdo Red Sea umbaa la doodi karo Duke, inta kale banaanka jooga :D

RedSea   

AfricaOwn;703355 wrote:
^^^ Its a damn shame. Try to get him some help, put him on suicide watch.

loool whatever happened to that Puntland oil exploration, horta? They promised fighter planes and oil deals still nothing. Oh my! I can see why our dear friend Duke is depressed. Talk about dashing your dreams.

Zack,

Say what?!! only individuals likeAbdullahi Yusuf, snitches like Omar Jamal Abdirizak Bihi, and Iman or to extreme extent Ayan hersi ayaa beesha ka xun. Sida Duke uu noo sheegay dad Fiican oo ay ka mid yihiin Sh. Cabdirsak Xashi, sh. Maxamed idris, our resident Qardawi who we should thank for his continues efforts in shooting down Suffi idealogies in Minnesota are all great individuals from the clan. Lets not get carried away dee awoow.

The Zack   

Red Sea, naga daa dee ninyahow, don't change cards so fast, you were attacking an entire clan couple of posts ago. At least that is how your posts came out. You did mention there were "exceptions' but you implied that Duke's clan is messed up big time LOL. You could've attacked Ayan Hirsi, Bixi, and Jamal as individuals but that is not what you did. You attacked them as a clan. Like you said, let's not carried away.

The D- block tribes are as follows: the Dumb Zacks folks hold this title, the blind our friends from SSC are unable to see friend from foe and finally the deaf is Dukeys folks who are unable to hear any advice.

RedSea   

Zack,

That is certainly not what happened, ninyow ha igu dirin cida. I love the beel with exceptions of few that everyone hates and those are the ones I named.

Omar,

Abti leesh xishood saxib.