Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Hargaysa: Warlord Siilaanyo Commits Genocide in Somalia's SSC Districts

Duke we had nothing to do with the Ethiopian Liyu police attacking Buhoodle but the sad part was the so called pirate vice president ina ali shire expressed him self in a way that is even more disgusting then a palestinian praising a zionist, he said that they will tell their great grandchilderen about the greatness of the tigray nation, and a day before that his clan cousins were massacred by Ethiopian liyo police that's your clan state and their leaders is faroole is still afraid and hiding in adis ababa tell him to come out and come back to garowe we won't hurt him:D

^^^XX I suggest you stay of that strong Kulmiye stuff, its whats gott Siilanyo into all sorts of bother. On record we know who loves the children of Addis Ababab more than the kids of Mogadishu. '

General Duke;703082 wrote:
^^^XX I suggest you stay of that strong Kulmiye stuff, its whats gott Siilanyo into all sorts of bother. On record we know who loves the children of Addis Ababab more than the kids of Mogadishu. '

This is what faroole said when Muj Siilaanyo was running for president in june

Lascanood cid alaa doorashada Somaliland badisa ayaan uu kala hadlaynaa'

Siilaanyo is leading the country what 9 months now and faroole is still hiding in melez zanawis basement;)

Some Puntland clan Militia in the name of the pirate state started a fight against the armed forces of Somaliland in eastern sool they got owned next day what did we hear Mamuulka puntland oo iska fogeyey dagaalki shalay ka dhacay gambadhe;)

Xaaji Xunjuf;703098 wrote:
This is what faroole said when Muj Siilaanyo was running for president in june

Siilaanyo is leading the country what 9 months now and faroole is still hiding in melez zanawis basement;)

Some Puntland clan Militia in the name of the pirate state started a fight against the armed forces of Somaliland in eastern sool they got owned next day what did we hear Mamuulka puntland oo iska fogeyey dagaalki shalay ka dhacay gambadhe;)

kkkk:D:D

in Villa Morgan we have today an old man who is deluding himself. Siilanyo has killed civilians, mere Nomads in Cayn and yet lost to the locals. His militia are scared to death in LA, and using force against the poor unarmed civilians.

RedSea   

Duke,

Xataa anaa Yaa Habiil. Ma ninkaagii shalay adeero Abdullahi Yusufkii Xabashida la saaxibka ahaa usacabo tuamayey oo lahaa waa in Xammar 'tame' gareeyo indhahana ka qarsaday xasuuqii dadka lagu samanayey ayaa maanta Cabaadaya!!! You don't need a reminder about that do ya Dukey? Oh how times have changed.

^^I never mind getting lectured from a fellow Somali. However I do mind getting lectures from a secessionist Jihadi who yesterday supporting the "Jihad" against South Somalia under the leadership of Godane & Afghani while at the same time supporting his clans aggression with the help of Ethiopia in Buhudle & Cayn.

Common sense has never been your strong point. If you cared about the people of “Mogadishu” back in Yusuf time as you claimed, then you should care now for them and also rebuke the actions of Warlord Siilanyo right now. Mujahid secessionist spare us the tears, Siilanyo and his henchmen will be exposed.

RedSea   

General Duke;703182 wrote:

Common sense has never been your strong point. If you cared about the people of “Mogadishu” back in Yusuf time as you claimed, then you should care now for them and also rebuke the actions of Warlord Siilanyo right now. Mujahid secessionist spare us the tears, Siilanyo and his henchmen will be exposed.

The tragedy that has befallen on Muqdisho residents is sad and real. The 'SSC' is money making scheme made to trick the naive and take cuts from welfare checks of struggling single mothers. The beneficaries are people like Xaglatosiye who has recently errected mansion in Dubia for his own benefit from the same money he collected from the 'liberation effort'. There is no genocide, if there was such we would have seen real tangible reports and clear evidence from the ground. The fact that SSC websites have not been able to provide us anything indicating what they claim to be true speak volumes. They have been relaunching one picture of badly burned Somali boy who clearly sustained his injuries from burns and claimed it was 'jidh dil'.

A real genocide is the one that is happening in Muqdisho and has happened in Hargeisa-burco-berbera in late 80 ironically you denied both actually happened although they were well documented and there are clear pictures.

btw...I do support the efforts against the Ethiopian/AU forces. That is obvious. What are you going to do now snitch on me like your shameful causins of ina Bihi and Jamal omar. lool

RedSea   

AfricaOwn;703186 wrote:
Apparently team pirates never make warlords according to dukey. Cadde, faroole, Yusuf none of them are warlords.

What do you expect the likes of Duke, Abdirazak Bihi and Jamal Omar. This community does have alot of great people, but there awfull loads of them that seem wierd to me. Diinta iyo dhaqanka suuban ayaa qaliil ku ah.

RedSea;703190 wrote:

A real genocide is the one that is happening in Muqdisho and has happened in Hargeisa-burco-berbera in late 80 ironically you denied both actually happened although they were well documented and there are clear pictures.

btw...I do support the efforts against the Ethiopian/AU forces. That is obvious. What are you going to do now snitch on me like your shameful causins of ina Bihi and Jamal omar. lool

I do like the secessionist Mujahid some what glaring traits of a short temper and lack of composure. I told you before don’t join a gun battle armed with a fork. Cause you will end up remembering 1988.

For you to come here in defence of Warlord Siilanyo for clan reasons is one thing, but to claim you care about the people of Mogadishu is as laughable as being told that Faisal Ali Warrabe just made sense. As for your attack on Omar Jamal & Bixi, I adare say you can take that up with them. However they were never political leaders back home or even in Minneapolis and you do forget that Shiekh Abdirizaq Hashi, Shiekh Abdirizaq Zancani, Shiekh Abdiqani Qardawi, Xasan Doyo[Who runs Abu-bakar] and key figures in every Masjid, every School in MN are from that clan you just attacked.

How can someone even talk about faith and morality when his political leaders deeply believe they are the lost orphans of the living Queen of England and that children born in Addis are closer to them than those who were born in Mogadishu?

Its like me pointing out the religious convictions of Edna Adan [former Foreign Minister] of the secessionist or Peter Thachell [ a lobbyist] for the secessionist . Or Egaals love letter to Israel or the Valentines Day letter the secessionist just pinned for Melez Zanawi a few days back.

Now try again, for as usual you are all over the place, like your leader Siilanyo.

RedSea   

" Shiekh Abdirizaq Hashi, Shiekh Abdirizaq Zancani, Shiekh Abdiqani Qardawi, Xasan Doyo[Who runs Abu-bakar] and key figures in every Masjid, every School in MN are from that clan you just attacked"

The good and respected. My friend these men would laugh at you and would most likely agree with my sentiments. These men are men of high stature and my remarks are not for them. They are for the likes of you, ina Bihi and Jamal Omar as well as warlord Abdullahi Yusuf and Faroole the pirate don.

^^^That’s a good secessionist, now you are left with usuall defeatest tactic of making empty assumptions the fact that, I know each one of the men I mentioned above and close to some. While you don’t even know the men you insulted is telling. Go preach the secessionist ideology and be careful what can of worms you open up.

The Ethiopians , that you are so eager to fight using the blood and resources of the people of the south are right now as we chat living it up in Berbera using it as their toilet. While the leaders you are so eager to defend give exaltations to the Melez Zanawi you pretend to hate so much.

Hypocrisy is a damn thing.