NGONGE

The SSC Predicament!

Taleexi   

Ngonge:

Horta mahadsanid haddaad ila talisay oo tidhi xaraarada iska yaree, oo gaaska iyo biyaha haysku darin markaad cadhooto - Taa horaa Soomaalidu uga maahmaahday oo tidhi - Nin wax ku siiya wax badan baad aragtay, nin wax kuu sheegase wax yar.

With that said; Illeyn hadal jacayl looma hadlo - A_Khadar baa arrimahaan rabay badankood taabtay balse I will stress some more.

First, it is a fact the birth of Khaatumo has rocked in your part of the world where it forced the masses of Buroa, Berbera and Hargeisa to come out and chant the existence of your clan enclave is muqadas as if we on the other side of the aisle care about as long you express it both in peace and in your homes. It is also a fact; the chieftains and leaders of the enclave are in unison to seal off the ill-conceived borders of their delusional state. (Win or Loose), admit that closing the so called borders has become an elusive exercise than ever; all signs of the ground support my thesis but miracles do happen and l will let you to entertain with those.

Secondly, It is a fact that your admins' militia occupies parts of Khaatumo territories but as the momentum within the Khaatumites is compounding and the morale of your militia is declining - we can all sense that LA and other cities will be free sooner or later; it is like an axiom phenomena. A rational person would hope that the transition occurs with the minimum loss of life and material wealth but in order that outcome to be achieved needs a partner - it takes two tango.

Thirdly, it is a fact that SL's political clout has been shrunk to the core after the creation of Khaatumo and Awdal - none of us needs to be a rocket scientist to figure out that. The talk of the town has shifted to be Khaatumo vs. SL instead of SL vs. Somalia and/PL.

Fourthly, agreed Khaatumo is at its embryo state oo dee waxay u baahan tahay baxnaanin. It knows the multifaceted challenges it faces whether domestic or foreign. It will take time to reach the same level as SL or PL is now. But once I've conducted a random sampling within Khaatumites I believe they mean business this time around therefore Khaatumo proclamation is not like Boocame series. Time will be the judge though.

Fifth, u sheeg madaxdaada iyo tolkaa inaanay qaadin go'aamo miidaamo ah, oo qar iska xoor ah, oo beelaha deriska ah isku cidhib tira. Reer Khaatumo nabad ku wada noolaanshaha walaalahooda deriska ah way doonayaan balse marna ma aqbalayaan dullinimada ay ku hayaan bulsho weynta SSC. The ball is in your court - Be mind shit happens!! - and I hope you guys accept it and manage it well.

NGONGE   

^^ See, I prefer your logic than that of Khadar. War if Khaatumo works and its people are (still) united behind one idea then I'll have to give in and say that SL should respect such wishes. But, today, it's all still there to play for saaxib. Therefore, I have to keep on trying to sway you dee. Wax fahan.

i hardly doubt it will work out...the name itself is not widely supported: the political make up with a rotating presidency is not practical in any sense of political structure because the one before or the one after can undermine it because they dont share that vision and the list goes on.

Talexi i like the way you try to analyse the moral of our army..as if you have a moral measuring system...loooool....I dont hear our soldiers or our generals saying lets negotiate and discuss peace terms..all i hear, see and read is them saying we have taken this, and fought that...so taleexi take your shekoo ino abdulle hassan somewhere else.... i find it ironic how you can use khatumo and government in the same sentence and be expected to be taken seriously...mark my words...and highlight the next sentence in bold and remember this.....

your garads are not united...some sit in garowe, some sit in hargaisa while some sit in ethiopia and taleex...cali galayd is gonna fly off back to minipolis and into exile were he came from...khatumo state will try to be a state but will struggle because of the lack of cooperation, even under the TFG system its not viable: as stated before by your peers...Cayn is not a recognised province...every somali knows your a minority in Sanag and this joke of TFG consitituion clearly states a regional authority has to be more then 2 regions...which means you dont qualify saxib. This khatumo state cant collect tax revenue because its main cities are under somaliland...therefore it will even struggle to keep any source of militia a flought...the diaspora will get involved as they did with SSC but as we remember with the SSC riwayad after a while the money stops and its not enough to do anything with because the number of Saado Cali concerts is limited, the lady is human last time i checked so much shaking and holding a mic the lady can do right....so you see my friend taleexi...Somaliland is a better option for your people...they get water, they get education, they get peace and stability, they get unfettered access to every city in Somaliland and a stable currency which isnt fake which insures businesses are not robbed by these savage somalians and their fake currencies...and protection from any force that threatens it...thats the problem with somali people...its all about tribe never reason or self interest...these people backed said abdulle hassan and he wiped out more then half their tribe yet they worship this mystic fake muslim whirling dervish maniac because he hails from the same tribe. says everything doesnt it.

Liibaan   

Xaaji Xunjuf;847462 wrote:
That's the problem with Koonfurians they think the Somaliland leaders have the absolute power over everything in the country they just need to think how the whole Somaliland re-independence came to existence. The people of Somaliland were the one calling the loudest for union in 1960 while the politicians were not as enthusiastic as the people of Somaliland. When cigaal went to Mogadishu for the union the people of Somaliland told him we want you to come back nothing less than a full union.Compare it to today if the people of Somaliland want to character assassinate a Somaliland politician they just say Xamar bu ino wada,siyasigaasi na kaadhkisa halkasu ku gubta

"That's the problem with Secessionists they think the SSC/KHaatumo leaders have the absolute power over everything in the SSC/KHaatumo State. If the people of SSC/KHaatumo want to character assassinate a SSC/KHaatumo politician they just say Hargeyso bu ino wada, Secession ayuu taageersanyahay. Siyasigaasi na kaadhkisa halkasu ku gubta"

A_Khadar   

Question to successionists:

Why Siilaanyo has s/l flag tag on his suit always but not when met with Sh. Shiriif?

NGONGE   

Every time you're about to sing "Faraskagi lagabadi", the riders tell you this was just a faras that can easily be replaced and that the race is still on. :D

The problem here is not the leaders (for leaders can and do switch sides when given a free hand), the real problem are the supporters!

It's all good and well to keep disagreements "in house" or not to wash your dirty linen in public but there has to come a point when one must hold his leaders accountable for their actions (or inaction). For example, this Xaglo fellow was a hero of the SSC movement who risked his name and reputation when he took over. In the good times, he was supported by all and sundry and was most patriotic and loyal to the cause. Yet, when the Khaatumo State was setup in January of this year, he was sidelined and his subsequent actions (now) show that he clearly held a grudge. But for a state that aims to unite the Khaatumo people, why wasn’t there anyone trying to placate the man and keep him on side? I mean, it is obvious that Khaatumo made many compromises in order to get many people to agree to unite under one state (three presidents’ stinks of such a compromise, not to mention the number of councils, etc). So why didn’t those that were happy to apply the crazy idea of THREE PRESIDENTS not shrewd enough to make it FOUR PRESIDNETS instead?

Still, now that Xaglo shook hands with the “enemy”, how can the Khaatumo public feel comfortable with the three presidents of theirs? If the man that ran, bustled, antagonised and harried the SL administration in his time as leader of SSC is now happily drinking tea with Siilaanyo, what stops the opportunists in the Khaatumo nest from switching sides the minute they have a disagreement?

I will tell you what will stop them (or at least what should). The Khaatumo supports should. Those that are collecting money from Ras Al Khaimah all the way to Reykjavik to pay for salaries and other governmental expenses should be the ones holding the KH administration to account. They should be the ones asking what efforts are being made to strengthen the union of the Khaatumo State and prevent further defections from taking place. They should be asking what has been achieved in the last six months and what the state hopes to achieve in the coming twelve months (in each president’s reign).

You see, I really want to take Khaatumo seriously but nothing in what I saw (and see) encourages me to do so. The “intellectuals” of Khaatumo sit back and watch mad people (like that Osman person) speaking on their behalf and filling the net, written press and TV with emotional mumbo jumbo. Worse still, talented writers and commentators such as that Safi Abdi lady waste their time writing aimless articles about SL instead of helping to give life (in the written form at least) to the idea of Khaatumo. I don’t fail to spot the passion, dedication and total belief in the cause of course (only a blind man would) but, like with the dreamers of a greater Somalia, I find myself vexed by this wasted passion and directionless rage.

Xaaji X and the guru defend, support and champion the idea of Somaliland yet they disagree on many things about the way SL is heading and, more recently, about its foreign policy and dealings with Somalia. The disagreements, criticisms and fallouts do not stop them from maintaining their support for an independent and foreign Somaliland. On the SSC front and in order for the state to mature, the cool heads there (and the mad ones) need to publicise the debates, ask the questions and suggest the solutions so that the narrative there shifts from the simplistic goal of “Somalidiid ma doonayno” to questions of what is needed, how it can be achieved and what progress has been made so far.

If none of the above is done (as soon as possible) I am happy to wager that Khaatumo is not likely to be with us in months to come.

The predicament continues (and it’s a predicament for both KH & SL).

A_Khadar   

Waryaa NG, this thread should be closed down or changed its title.. There is no such SSC organization any more.. It's like when your lot gets frustrated with the snm when others call them as such entity.. ;)

BTW, you wrote like your so called Guru Oodka, just long and many lines of out of reality, but yours at least sounded to me jokes if not to mention aimless.. However I only took this below paragraph from your above post as the only part with valid argument.

Still, now that Xaglo shook hands with the “enemy”, how can the Khaatumo public feel comfortable with the three presidents of theirs? If the man that ran, bustled, antagonised and harried the SL administration in his time as leader of SSC is now happily drinking tea with Siilaanyo, what stops the opportunists in the Khaatumo nest from switching sides the minute they have a disagreement?

Couple points to say about this however. First as you're an outsider of Khatumo's delivery, there are many concessions happened and trust me, it's being tried to united and bring every possible sane on board.. So those fell off were impossible to get them on board in this case XT being one of them.. However, your point of Xaglo shook hands with the enemy and its implications; I think one of your people addressed rightly about this so plz read it thorough from the link below. Sadly it’s written in Somali and hope you sharpened your Somali lately get the drift of who is insane here, your president or XT..

LINK

A_Khadar   

This means, it’s always this way with these folks. For other than a period of late 1950s and early 1960s – a golden political period – whereby the affairs of this community was solely at the hand of Minister Ali Garad Jama, who took part in the negotiation of the Somaliland’s independence from the Brits with Mr. M. I. Egal, they never found it a one single leader to follow or even one "single political agenda" they all abide by it and therefore ask any leader of theirs to sign on it without wavering from it.

Awoowe, this could be said all Somalis. So stop going into your blue monday as you're better than somali race..

Checking back the history of your lot from SNM erra many were still Siyad's right hand men including your cousin Waraabe and many in Hargaysa now who are running your show not to mention many others who are currently with TFG and against your succession project... So tell me about if they are any different?

A_Khadar   

So you're telling me Waraabe has no supporters? Come again please! I can list many in here who even done atrocities against your people yet has base support in your project right now.

When NG says everything is clan, it’s true… Tell me the base support of Siilaanyo? That is what is all about somalia’s politics.. Qabiillo.. Reason you’re writing the million pages here is nothing but clan..

A_Khadar   

You do know what you quoted is a write-up of an "opposition paper", or at it's a newspaper that do not see the good side of the president. Now do not go getting me wrong in here, for I carry no brief for the current government, also I do welcome a "divergence of political view" within Somaliland

Just read this again and see your all day long agrument's short coming... Opposition view? Is that what is this all about? Someone sees not his own interest and does what he can.. Those opposition view can only write now but if they would have the option XT or Xaabase had to flip around, wouldn't they? ooh no they wouldn't cause they are better! :D

NGONGE   

A_Khadar;847859 wrote:
Waryaa NG, this thread should be closed down or changed its title.. There is no such SSC organization any more.. It's like when your lot gets frustrated with the snm when others call them as such entity..
;)

BTW, you wrote like your so called Guru Oodka, just long and many lines of out of reality, but yours at least sounded to me jokes if not to mention aimless.. However I only took this below paragraph from your above post as the only part with valid argument.

Couple points to say about this however. First as you're an outsider of Khatumo's delivery, there are many concessions happened and trust me, it's being tried to united and bring every possible sane on board.. So those fell off were impossible to get them on board in this case XT being one of them.. However, your point of Xaglo shook hands with the enemy and its implications; I think one of your people addressed rightly about this so plz read it thorough from the link below. Sadly it’s written in Somali and hope you sharpened your Somali lately get the drift of who is insane here, your president or XT..

Heh. Yaa saaxibi, I know that Xaglo is nothing here and even if he comes across with a couple of nomads who support him he will not change the situation itself (did you not see the granade gif I posted on the other thread?). This is about more than that warya.

Saado is doing her job perfectly and singing for the crowds. The young fighters are putting their lives at risk for the cause. But what are the intellectuals of Khaatumo doing? Leaving it for Mr Osman to sing and wail about SL, PL or any he thinks are against Khaatumo? Fine, that's your Abdulaziz Al Mutairi sorted (or Shamsaddin Megalommatis, if you like) but where are the others? Why aren't they commenting on any of this? Like you say, the SSC movement is gone and now you have a state. But is it REALLy a state or just a simple reaction, no more and no less?

If it is a state though, then maybe someone should do an SL and kill all divisions by inviting the Xaglo's of this world to set up parties (not the hotel kind) that are part of Khaatumo. Maybe instead of three presidents someone needs to tell them that four, five or six parties should swap power at regular intervals while the main and eternal aim of all remains that of a Khaatumo success, etc, etc, etc....

What if SL gives up and decides to cut its losses with anything Khaatumo? How long before a disgruntled Khatumite runs back to Siilaanyo because those back in Taleex refused him a job he had his eyes on? There has to be a plan that goes beyond SL; the crazy Al Shabab have their plans for Somalia if they should ever win, the ONLF have their plans for their part of the world should they ever win and SL itself has set up its own plans for the time when its recognised. What is Khaatumo doing? Where is it heading? And where are those that should be informing all its supporters of the dream, visions and ideas for the future of Khaatumo?

This is serious stuff, Khadaro. This is why I take PL seriously but could never do the same with Khaatumo.

p.s.

My Somali reading is average enough to read most the guff found in Somali 'news' websites. But you're talking to the wrong guy about Xaglo; I really really don't care about his defection other than for the PR angle. Wax fahan.