Sign in to follow this  
StarGazer

parting is such sweet sorrow....

Assalamu alaikum nomads..

I felt like notifying u all that my time here in SOL has come to an end. It's been an amazing journey spending my free time here for the past 2 years :eek: (can't believe its been that long)!!! I've come to know some wonderful people here.....and for those of you that I still correspond with....stay in touch!!!

To the Admin & Mods>>>> you've done an excellent job keeping this place clean and tidy....3 thumbs up!

I want to give a shout out to my friends and family who are members of this site......I love u guys, stay out of trouble and I hope to see one of you promoted to a Mod. position one day....that'll make me proud :D

Also a special shout out to Ms. Opinionated....Happy advanced Birthday......thank you for being my bestfriend, for being there for me through thick &thin, know that I can always rely on you...love u 2 bits!!!

I'm not permanently leaving, I've just become an Alumi..lol, i'll be coming bk once in awhile...posting my announcements thoughout the summer.

Later Somalis.....

Wa salaam

Pacifist   

wish all the best macaanto inshallah All we go well now don't forget about your SOL family.. ;)

take care sis congrats to you

Iffah   

Tam -

I can't believe you're quitting on us already? :(

I'm definitely going to miss your insighftul posts here in the Islamic section. But I'm glad to hear you'll be back to give us info on the happening Islamic events.

And I'm also glad I got to know you before you retired from SOL. You're truly an awesome person smile.gif

Insha Allah, this is not the last I'll see of you.

Salaams.

Dhimbil   

Tamina

Can't beleive it, you were one of the intellegent and charming sisters in sol, Surely will miss you.

Hopefully though you will join semiretiree nomads like me and not really retire? smile.gif***keeping fingers crossed***

Good luck with whats keeping you bussy and see you around or are you retiring from msn too? lol

take care

Macalin   

ACWW

Dear sista tami, i have nothing but praise for u, you were one of my freinds in sol who welcmd me very well when i was a newbie,and stayed my freind thru the entire 2 yrs(i know i cant beleive it)...Aanyways inshallah you will be missd ....hope you do well outside SOL....

wabilahi toqfiq... :cool:

Blessed   

Assalamu Aleikum sweetness,

I'm sad that your going but I guess everything has to end somehow. I wish you well in all that you do and for Allah to bless such a sweet sister with all thats good.

Stay beautiful, sweet and true - like you'v always been smile.gif

Yeah.. and stay in touch ;)

Salaams and love

Haneefah   

Your leaving us?...oh but why...ok, I understand but this place is just not gonna be the same without you :(:(

Seriously though, you're one of the most sweetest, smartest and outgoing sista's on SOL. I'm so glad I've gotten to know you and met you in person...your a good friend I'd like to keep!

I can imagine how busy you must be with everything....May Allah (swt) make your future endeavors easy and exciting....best of wishes macaanto ;)

I too have to start to make myself a bit scarce around here...gosh, there's just so much to do in life.

P.S don't forget to drop me a line or too sometimes eh...luv ya.

Originally posted by Tamina:

I'm not permanently leaving

I am glad to hear that you are not leaving permanently inadeer.

You just can't take off like that. I mean I understand a month on a wedding or something ;) , but nothing else should convince you to desert your dear friends and be gone forever. That would be a foul.

By the way, is school done for good?

Oh, Tam is leaving? :eek: :(

**Weeps uncontrollably**

But why? Dont you luv us anymore? :(

Will I at least see you around Paltalk?

I'm gonna miss you an awful lot. Take great care of yourself, I'A. Wish ya the ultimate best. :(

**continues crying** :(

Tamina- you will not only be missed but u will be remembered, longed for and never forgotten. Your input will always be yarned for. Thank you for both your intellect and kindness.

raula   

TAM gal-By the grace of Allah(S.W.)I hope that all goes well outside this SOL family. Stay true to yourself sweetie-Indeed I will miss your tranquility and humbleness. Insha-allah, we will meet some other time, otherwise, you know the drive from WOLVERINES won't be far from the GOPHERS corner :D

Just read this DUA whenever & whatever you are:" Allahu a'cinii cala dikrika wa shukrika, waa xusni cibaadatika "

Ma'salaama