Sign in to follow this  
Abdirazak_PTL

Somalia World Cup Begins. PICS

I am heartbroken now that my Mudug team has been kicked out of the tournament by Nugaal, but I'm always hopeful that come next year, the team will perform much better.

Of the remaining teams, I now want Banaadir to go all the way, and good luck to the other teams, anyway.

Ismahaan   

Xulka Kubadda Cagta ee Gobolka Banaadir oo usoo Baxay Wareega Final-ka.

Ciyaartoowga gobolka Banaadir ayaa ka faa’ideystey dhamaan rigoorayaashii waxayna dhaliyeen 5 gool halka xulka gobolka Nugaal laga qabtey hal rikoore waxaana ciyaartu ku dhamaatey 6 : 5.

Nuune and somalina wali ma harin congrats guys.:D

Ismahaan   

Somali Regional Soccer Tournament Schedules The Final Match on Friday

Shafi'i Mohyaddin Abokar

According to its schedules, Somalia's 18th regional football tournament for peace and development which has been under way in the city of Garowe for the past two weeks will end on Friday December 31st.

Two of the hottest matches were held yesterday, as Bari region defeated its Bay rivals by 3 goals to 2 in the first match. While Lower Jubba region defeated Middle Shabelle region by 4-2 in penalties after the usual 90 minute period ended in 0-0 draw.

"We won the regional cup 9 times before and now we are very hopeful to take the trophy," said by one of the Lower Jubba strikers Janale Ahmed Janale.

On Tuesday afternoon, the Host region Nugaal will play against Banaadir region where the capital Mogadishu is located. While the Bari region and Lower Jubba will compete on Wednesday. As shown in the schedules, Thursday will be rest day. Final match will be played on Friday.

Somali Football Federation President Said Mahmoud Nur who talked to the reporters on Tuesday morning said that no problem has occurred until now and the competition is doing smoothly.

"Glory be to Allah every thing is going on well and we are near to conclusion," the president said. He added that the biggest victory which his federation achieved was to assemble hundreds of Somali youths who were disunited for 22 years because of the civil strive in Somalia.

nuune   

^^ Ismuhaan, thanks abaayadiis karroon, this is great for all Somalis everywhere, not the winning of Banaadir, but the event is itself a winning symbol for peace for all Somalis in SomaliWeyn.

BANAADIR in the finals.

They will play either Bari or Jubada Hoose.

What a great day, what a great day, just as was expected.

NUGAAL are out, but well done to them for playing a fair game, it was great watching this match, the two teams fought hard.

GO BANAADIR

Glory be to Allah every thing is going on well and we are near to conclusion," the president said. He added that the biggest victory which his federation achieved was to assemble hundreds of Somali youths who were disunited for 22 years because of the civil strive in Somalia

Job well done and

Ismahaan   

Ismuhaan
, thanks abaayadiis karroon, this is great for all Somalis everywhere, not the winning of Banaadir, but the event is itself a winning symbol for peace for all Somalis in SomaliWeyn.

You're welcome nuune. Indeed this game is a symbol of peace and unity between Somali and also as I said at the beginning, it doesn't matter who wins or loses, but what matter is the event itself. I just love the game for the pure joy of accomplishment. There a line or a quote that says.” Victory isn't defined by wins or losses. It is defined by effort. If you can truthfully say, 'I did the best I could, I gave everything I had,' then you're a winner."

nuune   

Well done to Bari for coming to the finals.

Banaadir & Bari will play on Friday afternoon.

Nugaal & Jubada Hoose will als play on Friday morning for third place.

Ps: Fiqikheyr, Qandalaawi, General Duke and others why you all dissapeared after your teams were eliminated from the tournament smileys.gifcome'on guys, this is normal, gar laba nin kama wada qosliso, and cheer for either Bari or Banaadir.

GO BANAADIR

Nuune brother Im here, my team is as dangerious as predicted... so what have you?

We have the best strickers in the tournament and our defense are not bad at all if not the best, only two goals scored against us and the team have scored the most goals than any other team in the tournament, so Banaadir oo dhacdhacaysa meesha aad gaysid aan aragno.

Saaxib waxba isu faani mayno, waxay noo tahay maalinta Jimcaha iyo Garoonka Mire Awaare.

NB: Banaadir went through easy route to get to the final, they should have played against Shabeelaha Dhexe and Jubadda Hoose or even Mudug who were dangerious. Nugaal even played better game than Banaadir did, did you watch how Nugaal were terorising you defense and hitting the bar, very unfortunate it had to be decided through penalty.

In Mogadishu????? well, may be if Banaadir wins the cup and there is peace but if Bari wins it then it should go to Bosaaso !

It will be exciting and fun to be hosted in the large city, Im sure the players, coaches and all the attendees will have good time and enjoy the great and the beautiful scenery and the beaches of Bosaaso.