Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Malika   

^Apo. Yes, there is one..If one needs an express service.

Lol. I think Ibti needs to apologies..lol, you a tortoise?..haha

I need a housegirl - housework is trully becoming a task I dread.

Rahima   

Welcome back Juxa. Everyone seems to be heading home these days. So many of cousins have gone and my mother and brother are going in two months inshallah. I'm so jealous- next year inshallah.

Sabah Al Khair all :)

Ibtisam   

NGonge Juxa insists it is called Diin-diin. I told her it is just called diin- she was laughing for half a day and then tired to confuse me with something about diin meaning and same spelling as religion and some other meaning I cant remember now. Apparently in HER and her peeps Somali it is a Diin Diin.

North I had 3 diin, one is about 3 months old (pic on my FB), the other is about a year and NGonge is 10yrs. :D

i wonder what the RSPCC will say about animal cruelty in some parts of somaliland..........LOL. what's even more worrying is how some individuals probably have names for their animals....i mean that just pathetic ma iistiri? imagine for example, and i'm just saying, if instance, and of course hypathetically speaking, i owed 3 turtles. :D.

if you're bored and owed 3 turtles, here's a list of things you can do;

1. post pics of them on fb for all to see your compassionate and humanity.

2. speak to them

3. wash each turtle at specified intervals during the work unless when doing overtime LOL.

4. like one turtle more than the others - creating friction in the group dynamic.

5. smuggle one or two depending on the size of the turtles in your bag since you're a H-town socialite and do a Paris Hilton LOL

6. during mating season, perhaps arrange a mating session with one of your qurbo-joog turtles with other turtle who grew up the wild that will make NATGEO WILD ABU DUBAI seem appropriate.

7. what else can you do with a turtle....perhaps you can convince yourself they have human traits and date Roger or Rageh (2nd eldest turtle of 3)

Ibtisam   

Apophis hmmm must be-

Alpha- wax kula hadla ayaad weyed- allow begging as the kids would say. leave my diin alone

------------

Emoticons can be very annoying, they take the seriousness out of a message "my mum just died :(" doesn't look right to me. A lot of people use it as a form of expressing how they feel. However they do fail to realise the adverse affect it has where it can make a sentence or statement seem cartoonish.

Ibtisam   

Lol, you just love creating new threads. /i tent to find some existing thread for my wondering ramblings- normally the troll corner.

If words really mattered- (this might fit in nicely to your empathy thread)

Ibtisam   

Hardly ever any agreement or consensus on philosophy oriented threads and people here dont know how to agree to disagree respectfully.

Had a good weekend again .... Not that much of sleeping but chasing the kids around was fun and tiring at the same time :D

It was good seeing Juxa finally .... I just blame the short time & Ibti :D