Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

lol@Ngonge

Norf....Xamar is not humid. Xamar is hotest between 12 and 3, the sea breeze cools everything down by 4.

Juxa...the global weather pattern is changing, I guess Xamar will be affected.

Well, I think I would happily settle for Xamar "heat"; compared to mid June in JB when heat and humidity combines.

"dib baa loo noqonaya" was the 2000 Arta lyrics, things have come back full circle now with people rushing back home and spiralling land prices.

I heard about Xamar is Hot, and I'm sure it is.

It is officially cold here in Hargeisa now. The Winter is starting and I'm wearing my jacket. :D

Good morning folks

NGONGE   

N.O.R.F;890518 wrote:
Ngonge, telefoonka waad iska sidataa baan ku idhi
:D

You're starting to sound like my mother warya (she said exactly those words only last night). :D

N.O.R.F   

Ngonge, dee waa run. Whats the point of having one if you're not going to answer it? Reer miyi waaxid :D

JB, mmmm. Kambayuutarkaaban leefi gaadhay :D

Juxa   

lol@norf

JB iga daa temptationka, i refuse to be known as islaanta iska dhaqan (aka fat) i say nay to macmacaan....xarbi baan ku jiraaa

Noticed much better sleep if stopped caffeine at noon; we still hopefully got a few celebrations.

Couldn't believe people learning Somali just to evangelise; had another dedicated guy preaching and giving away "injiilta sida luuqos u qoray" or gospel according to Luke. He left disturbed only after the 1st question: why Torah laws were abrogated by St Paul when evangelising the West when the early christians abided by pork taboo or circumcision (not to mention other key changes after initial centuries).

Didn't even have the opportunity to ask about the even more crucial one, ie the rationale to accept the bible while rejecting the Quran.