Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

NGONGE   

^^ I knew a khat addict that used to make a point of finishing his chewing sessions just before the schools open. He would then go for a walk in his local area and spend the next hour targeting local single mothers (it never worked). :D

Ibtisam   

SalamAlikum and greetings all.

Juxa is safely back in the UK and already missing the sunshine shivering her house. Now I am bullying the rest of my friends on Facebook to shame them into coming to see me.

Ngonge: Far from bring me back, juxa told me, never come back- she is coming to join me instead :D. She also said I eat too much food, drive everywhere and have in fact put on weight since London days- all her worries were for nothing. :D

I am still sitting here eating the bag of xalwo she got me- hmmmm maybe I do eat too much. lol

NGONGE   

Ibti, Juxa is kind hearted dee. She didn't want to shock you with words such as "waad madoobatay" or "MY GOD! You lost lots of weight", etc. :D

Morning all.

N.O.R.F   

Had a game of footy last night. First time for ages. Although I still have the Zidane like touch my fitness and ability to take a hit were just not there. Will have a limp today.

Kulu caam waa antum bi khayr beebal

N.O.R.F   

Never heard of Divali until I went to uni. Now its in your face. More of a London/Midlands thing though.

Footy is theraputic (sp?) warya

Juxa   

Salaam alaykum people. I came back haa and it's nice to be home

I really had fantastic time both in north and south. I was spoilt rotten by Ibti and was immensely proud of her. I cont stop smiling through my visits. I am happy to report little Ibti is big malaay in small webi:).

I went intending to force her to return but glad I was wrong. Now I want to go back as soon as I figure what to do insha Allah

wlc back Juxa; I too dream of Solers settling there either in Jabuuti, Hargeysa or even Xamar; realised it's hard for ex Xamaraawi to stay for long term up North (fully understand beach, nature's appeal, nostalgia etc); anyway seems like all the wadaados are shipping the kids or planning to move back soon full of hope.

Expect islamic schools to spring up (interesting business wise too).

ps Noted Norf; and good to see you fit, it depresses me at times to see I no longer run a hour daily without noticing it (it was much more pleasant too with the early morning Jab beach or Loire river on the side near Paris).

Juxa   

Thank you guys. It is sad to note the whole north/ south divide rests in our twisted minds. I had opportunity to wonder around with Ibti's full fledged burcawi cousin and I had no problems. She and I even went to the main bacadle and chatted with the traders etc

Lacag is common love and no one cares meeshad katimid. Similar experience in Xamar where people mix and are obsessively ganacsi minded.

Che Xamar was booming, getting rebuilt but security wise confusing. Some areas are safe others you have to be home by 5pm.

Abu, I stopped jabuuti and it was massive, cont understand why people say it is small jasiirad.

N.O.R.F   

^The divide is only in the minds of badowda qurbaha joogta. I hope freedom of movement improves and people can settle more or less where they want when things get better iA. More details please Juxa. We're not going to let you off so easily.

Abu, I have never been to Djibouti. Travelled through on transit many times but never left the airport. Will try next time iA.

Hope to be only a couple of hours away from the homeland soon iA.