Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

NGONGE   

^^ Where is the fun in that? :D

(morning).

Rahima, the younger two are still at the stage where they want you to walk them inside the school and do all the hugs and other nonsense but the eldest does not want to be seen anywhere public with me (not that I ever oblige of course). :D

NGONGE   

^^ Embarrassment is one of the most powerful discipline tools a parent can have. I can't recall the number of times I burst into song in public to stop them from misbehaving in a shopping mall or the street ("I kissed a girl and I liked it" is a personal favorite).

As I said before, my age doesn't allow me to hit the gym also I have all the reasons in the world. Yesterday, I had this man calling me "adeer" ... and I have kids that are officially my grandchildren ... :D

I'm more thinking of Yoga sessions ...........

Rahima   

NG,

Better that than parents who try to be 'friends' with their children. Have you ever seen a somali mother saying OMG to her 16 year old? I have and boy was it undignified. OMG with an accent....i shudder just thinking about it.

Stay strong and remain embarrassing- we are behind you.

NGONGE   

^^ He's asking you dee. I suspect he already knows what it means. But what does it mean to someone with an..err..empty parking space?

Rahima;888744 wrote:
^ Have you ever tried yoga? Real yoga? I have- it won!

Yes, I tried the 45 min Yoga ......... that is the best I can do ,, well, except the "madax isku taag" part :D

NGONGE   

^^ Morning duqa. Same old, same old. Raheema is joining a gym and Jb wants to do Yoga. Also, Apo finally saw the light and now believes in Karma. :D

p.s.

Apo, I'm glad you remembered. I've been watching. :P