Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Juxa   

JB i am really sorry for not taking up your offer, truth it, hadal bey igu daalisay and all the food made me sleepy. I am coming back soon insha allah so we will have proper xalwo session.

I am in the office and assessing qaraxii dhacay whilst i was away, i desperately need new assistant, my old one moved away and her replacement way ka tagtay shaqada after one week. whatever happened to gutsy ladies.....

maybe i should post shaqo-yaa-raba post

I know inay hadal kugu daalisay dee ,,,, that is why I blame her :D

I'm just glad you had a wonderful and thoughtful trip this time. Now you know the situations in Hargeisa and Muqdisho iyadoon cidina kaaga sheekayn.

How was Sheikh ?? ,,,, That place is only for some quiet holidays specially when it is raining (it rains most of the time though).

Ibtisam   

Juxa hates to wait for things- Imagine 15hrs drive to see Daalo. When I got to Daalo, I was just beyond Daal and did not want to come back. When I came back to Hargeisa I promised myself never to go back until I can go via flight, a balloon or helicopter- of course that means you miss all the things I saw on the way, but the road kills you.

lool Hadal bey igu daalsey!!!

Juxa   

we had a year and half worth of hadal and we agreed inuu caafimaadka ku jiro inla hadlo:)

off to your cake session with the girls

Ibtisam   

North- you are in London- you can find the most amazing cakes so easily and you have humming bird cakes- what is wrong with you ee kulan kugu so celiye?